ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
How do I stay on the neutral path? do I need to have a balance in crucial choices?
Basically, yes. Easiest way to do it is to alternate between DIK/CHICK choices, but there's some leeway and you can make few choices with the same affinity in the row, as long as you correct it with choices going the other way, eventually.

Anyone know how many episodes/seasons are left in total? Like is there roadmap to the end?
Guesstimate is 2 more seasons, 4 episodes each. Given the recently released interlude, and the way the seasons were arranged so far.

Reactions: NotTheReal16

Assman_6969

Dec 6, 2020
I wish we could send this back to this douche!!
Hey there ya big juiced up retard, I know it must not be easy to use the little amount of brains up there in that huge ass thing your shoulders puked up, Seems you forgot what happens and that is you will AGAIN get your ass whooped in front of any eyes present again so quit being a stalker and watch that loose ass shit talkin mouth for ya get it wired shut cunt! #EatADIK
Envy_Nicole_Being_A_Dik_sig.gif Elena_KG_sig.gif Bella_da_best_sg_sig.gif

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
I wish we could send this back to this douche!!
Hey there ya big juiced up retard, I know it must not be easy to use the little amount of brains up there in that huge ass thing your shoulders puked up, Seems you forgot what happens and that is you will AGAIN get your ass whooped in front of any eyes present again so quit being a stalker and watch that loose ass shit talkin mouth for ya get it wired shut cunt! #EatADIK
View attachment 2047739 View attachment 2047740 View attachment 2047742
Caleb will probably be a 'miniboss' or something like that, a big monster who will certainly do something stupid. In a twist of event, could see Chad helping the MC vs Caleb and the Alphas (except Anthony), possibly because they did something to Sage.

But that's just speculation.

Apr 10, 2022
The same house could easily be just asset reuse for what's a one-time shot, though. You can see it in other places, like e.g. the exact same nightstand --drawer content and items atop and all-- appearing in multiple dorms and the PC's own room at the start of the game.
I agree. Although there is the fact that near the end of the final chapter after showing the picture of Lynette and her friends with the house in the background the next image we see is the photo MC takes of Jill with the house in the background. It feels very deliberate. Assuming of course the player went on the picnic date, I mean why wouldn't they?

Reactions: ffive

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
How do I stay on the neutral path? do I need to have a balance in crucial choices?
If you want to stay neutral, just basically don't fight at all but do all the fun stuff (take Quinn's offer, smoke on the roof, take the fake, etc.). That will keep you good for pretty much the first 4 or 5 episodes.

After that, I remember getting the Alphas to leave the party (DIK move) and volunteering for the elderly home (Chick move).

Can't remember what the choices were after that, think I was already in ep 8 by then. At that point I can't remember anything being all that important enough (other than Jill's thing) to care about staying at a certain affinity and it was pretty easy to manage to stay within that "Neutral" margin since there were only a 2 or 3 choices left.

BUT just because there wasn't anything else to worry about in terms of affinity for ep 8, doesn't mean that it won't mess things up in future episodes if you want to stay Neutral for some specific reason so probably just just try plan it out for those last few choices to make sure you stay Neutral.

Reactions: NotTheReal16

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
This is a simple question with an overly complicated answer.

Garden variety Neutral Affinity requires keeping the total number of DIK and CHICK Major Decisions (such as whether to join Quinn's restaurant or to fight Tommy) relatively balanced. If you have made 2 or more CHICK decisions than you have DIK you will gain CHICK Affinity (and vice versa).

But that's only a temporary Affinity; it can change based on what you choose in later Major Decisions. At the end of Episode 8, we gain permanent Affinity and the rules change slightly. Permanent Neutral Affinity requires not gaining permanent DIK or CHICK Affinities, which means you need to have at least one 'box' left on each side of the bar after the 15th Major Decision (whether to cheat on the midterms). That effectively requires making a minimum of 5 Major Decisions for each side.

So to recap: for Seasons 1 & 2, Neutral Affinity requires making an almost equal number of DIK and CHICK Major Decisions; for Season 3, Neutral Affinity will require having made a minimum of 5 CHICK Major Decisions and 5 DIK Major Decisions.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
The same house could easily be just asset reuse for what's a one-time shot, though. You can see it in other places, like e.g. the exact same nightstand --drawer content and items atop and all-- appearing in multiple dorms and the PC's own room at the start of the game.
I would say that in this case it is impossible. The picture of Lynette with her friends is something we are shown voluntarily, with a purpose, not a filler. It may not be 100% a link to Jill (houses are bought and sold) but it is the same house

Reactions: dalli_x

Angelray

Nov 27, 2021
Hi, sorry to ask but I prefer not to read the thread as to not spoil myself since I play the game on steam where it's still on season 2.
Was there any status update yesterday? Thanks for your answer by advance.

mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
Hi, sorry to ask but I prefer not to read the thread as to not spoil myself since I play the game on steam where it's still on season 2.
Was there any status update yesterday? Thanks for your answer by advance.
The status update is basically "still chugging along, it'll be done when it's done". Conjecture is that the new chapter will come out in November, though.

QnotU

Dec 4, 2019
The status update is basically "still chugging along, it'll be done when it's done". Conjecture is that the new chapter will come out in November, though.
I still think is possible for DPC to release Episode 9 towards the end of October given how close he mentioned the development cycle was to being finished and testing were to begin in mid October. He also mentioned how he had close to 300 renders posed and 8 animations finished this week (which is friggin insane). Thats the optimist speaking in me, though :ROFLMAO: November definitely sounds like the more reasonable month for the update to be ready, and I simply cant believe that the update wouldnt be finished by the time December rolls around

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes