felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
One episode a year means you've been waiting 12 months. If the wait is less than a year, then it is not considered "one per year". Yes, I'm a crazy techie. :LOL:
If you round up nine months it makes a year... I am an engineer :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :p:cool:

what's the difference between $30 and $40 patreon level in pictures?

Are the $40 patreon level gets custom pictures, or just preview pictures?
there is no real difference, they can both be special render or preview, and portray an LI or an SG

Last edited:

Kassandara

Aug 24, 2022
I made my 2nd Jill save today and in the end of ep.8 it automatically chose Jill but there was also pictures of Maya. What's up with that?

Also I was just thinking that does Neil have some sort of memory loss/brain disease? Or more like, COULD he get something like Alzheimer's? I could see DPC doing that, and the game taking a bit "darker path" at some point. (like AL)

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Now am kinda curious what choices people made for their neutral characters.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I made my 2nd Jill save today and in the end of ep.8 it automatically chose Jill but there was also pictures of Maya. What's up with that?

Also I was just thinking that does Neil have some sort of memory loss/brain disease? Or more like, COULD he get something like Alzheimer's? I could see DPC doing that, and the game taking a bit "darker path" at some point. (like AL)
You must have told Derek you still had feelings for Maya at the prep's party.

Neil's "memory issues" has been blown out of proportion by the theorists. He just sucks at telling shit and he fucks up the story, I don't think he has any form of dementia...

I don't think anybody is doubting whether DPC is making enough content to justify the time between releases. (Those that are doubting or calling DPC milking are idiots.) But what most would prefer to see is chopping that up into multiple releases. Let's be real. The time between releases is getting so long that a lot of people don't remember exactly what their various choices were before. Literally in every release so far, there were multiple logical break points that could be used to chop up a big release into 2 or more smaller releases with next to no additional work.
If you don't remember your choices, the recap at the beginning fills you in on the things that matter. For every other game I have no idea where the story even is at even after 3 months, so 3 months, 6 months, 1 year, as long as there's a decent recap (which I've only seen in BaDIK), it doesn't really matter.

That's more like... PR person or something. An engineer would go for 4+ decimal points precision, then casually mix up imperial and SI units without noticing.
the fourth decimal place in the reality of 99% of engineers does not exist at all, not even on the design:oops: :ROFLMAO:
I always go for 6 significant figures since that's the most a single precision float can store, and it's SI all the way! :geek:

Last edited:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

Until proven otherwise to me Neil has syphilis, which would explain both the memory problems and the fixation on protected sex :unsure:

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Do you reject JosyMaya/they reject you but tell Derek you still have feelings for Maya?

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Why would anyone choose to comfort Steve other than to manipulated their affinity (i.e. not a genuine action)? I'd rather piss on that cunt! :mad:
Because, to quote the classic, "I may be an asshole but not 100% a dick" (which is what the MC says more or less to, when you pick that action)

It's obvious dude is really hurting, picking on him in such situation would be a Dawe move.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
The whole Fuckface meme wouldn't have even existed without Steve, you ingrate. :(
Doesn't mean I can't piss on him, in some cultures I'm sure that's a sign of gratitude... :unsure:
Because, to quote the classic, "I may be an asshole but not 100% a dick" (which is what the MC says more or less to, when you pick that action)

It's obvious dude is really hurting, picking on him in such situation would be a Dawe move.
The mc doesn't pick on him though, doesn't he just leave him alone? I mean how many people start to pry in some random cunts problems if they hear them snivelling. Big difference if it's your friend, but a turd like Steve, he'd probably tell you to fuck off anyway if you asked if he was ok.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
I don't think anybody is doubting whether DPC is making enough content to justify the time between releases. (Those that are doubting or calling DPC milking are idiots.) But what most would prefer to see is chopping that up into multiple releases. Let's be real. The time between releases is getting so long that a lot of people don't remember exactly what their various choices were before. Literally in every release so far, there were multiple logical break points that could be used to chop up a big release into 2 or more smaller releases with next to no additional work.
The issue is whether at each logical break points there's been a fair amount of content between the paths. I'm not sure DPC would put out an episode with little to no Sage/M&J/Bella/Jill/Others content in order to put episodes out faster, yes there have been break points in other episodes, but then path specific content either side of those points, for example very little Jill content in the first half of the chapter but a lot more in the second, or vice versa with a lot of content in first half then very little in second half.
i don't know how to multi-quote but thanks for the answer between different patreon levels!
For future reference there's a quote option under every post, then once you have quoted all you want there's an insert quotes option underneath. You can then reply to each individual quote by typing between the [/QUOTE] of one quote and [ QUOTE=...] of the next quote.

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes