nyrek

Apr 19, 2021
That a render so central to Jill's story (in fact an epilogue to both the picnic and her first time) and so recurring is objectively so terrible speaks volumes about the risks of doing a thousand thousand thousand render episode then having neither time nor way to control or redo them

but no, let's all say together : "Jill ugly!!!!"
Jill ugly!!1

Nah this is a better Dalli theory:

:Kappa:
or, DPC being swedish and all, hanson just might be his RL last name and he gave himself a cameo
but fuck that, it's ha neil's son

QnotU

Dec 4, 2019
I don't think we can be sure even about November. Maybe he will think that he needs a few new sex scenes or a new assjob/blowjob/titsjob scene with Madame and this will push the release to December. According to him, he isn't even sure of the final figures. But it all sounds very depressing. One episode a year isn't as sad as the high probability that the game won't be completed at all.

We all fell in love with the game not for the graphics. Jill's rendering is terrible, but it's clear that everyone likes her not only for her face, but for the atmosphere. DAZ 3D is a very limited and simple engine, but DPC doesn't have time to study sculpting even at a primitive level.
Hard disagree about the release.

If there is one thing ive learned about DPC is that he is pretty decisive about what is in his episodes. He doesnt strike me as the kind of developer that would suddenly add a bunch of scenes right near the end and have to delay the entire episode (If anyone has proof him doing this then please share, but I have personally never seen it). He also mentioned that he is closing in on the end of the development cycle. I wouldnt be shocked if he came out at mid/end of October and said that he was nearing completion of the chapter, and only playtesting remained.

There is always a chance that it could be pushed back, of course. However, given his work ethic it seems unlikely that the chapter would launch any later than November.

NotTheReal16

May 18, 2018
At first, you have to enable the config console, you have to edit
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
with a text editor. Change the line (should be number 108)
to enable the console. In the game, you could access the console pressing <Shift>+<O>.

You can change several values, below some of them
There are plenty more (e.g. relationship points and more), you should have at least a minimum of coding abilities (to understand code) to mention which value means which decision in the game.
Ok thanks bro appreciate it!

NotTheReal16

May 18, 2018
This is a simple question with an overly complicated answer.

Garden variety Neutral Affinity requires keeping the total number of DIK and CHICK Major Decisions (such as whether to join Quinn's restaurant or to fight Tommy) relatively balanced. If you have made 2 or more CHICK decisions than you have DIK you will gain CHICK Affinity (and vice versa).

But that's only a temporary Affinity; it can change based on what you choose in later Major Decisions. At the end of Episode 8, we gain permanent Affinity and the rules change slightly. Permanent Neutral Affinity requires not gaining permanent DIK or CHICK Affinities, which means you need to have at least one 'box' left on each side of the bar after the 15th Major Decision (whether to cheat on the midterms). That effectively requires making a minimum of 5 Major Decisions for each side.

So to recap: for Seasons 1 & 2, Neutral Affinity requires making an almost equal number of DIK and CHICK Major Decisions; for Season 3, Neutral Affinity will require having made a minimum of 5 CHICK Major Decisions and 5 DIK Major Decisions.
So as long as have neutral path in season three I should get chill at the end right? Also am I stuck with said character for the rest of the game now?

NotTheReal16

May 18, 2018
If you want to stay neutral, just basically don't fight at all but do all the fun stuff (take Quinn's offer, smoke on the roof, take the fake, etc.). That will keep you good for pretty much the first 4 or 5 episodes.

After that, I remember getting the Alphas to leave the party (DIK move) and volunteering for the elderly home (Chick move).

Can't remember what the choices were after that, think I was already in ep 8 by then. At that point I can't remember anything being all that important enough (other than Jill's thing) to care about staying at a certain affinity and it was pretty easy to manage to stay within that "Neutral" margin since there were only a 2 or 3 choices left.

BUT just because there wasn't anything else to worry about in terms of affinity for ep 8, doesn't mean that it won't mess things up in future episodes if you want to stay Neutral for some specific reason so probably just just try plan it out for those last few choices to make sure you stay Neutral.
Okay and yeah thats what I tried doing. I think fought all those times in the earlier episodes tho so might have to change that if it’s affecting things.

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
No need to overreact.

btw Steve has been a cunt to MC for quite a while before that, so the reaction of the MC could even be considered mild.
I'm not overreacting at all. Ooooohhh he said some mean things to me. What am I a fucking child? There are things Steve could've done that would've merited basically telling him to go fuck himself, but that? No I'm going to act like an adult with an actual fucking heart.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I'm agree with you. Even if DPC take a year to do " only " one episode, all episodes worth the wait, we can't say the same things for some Dev who are just milking some poor patreoners ( Hi Icstor ). I know for some people it's hard to wait a whole year but for me I totally understand DPC works and just wait patiently for an another masterclass ( with Bella for sure ^^ )
Hard disagree about the release.

If there is one thing ive learned about DPC is that he is pretty decisive about what is in his episodes. He doesnt strike me as the kind of developer that would suddenly add a bunch of scenes right near the end and have to delay the entire episode (If anyone has proof him doing this then please share, but I have personally never seen it). He also mentioned that he is closing in on the end of the development cycle. I wouldnt be shocked if he came out at mid/end of October and said that he was nearing completion of the chapter, and only playtesting remained.

There is always a chance that it could be pushed back, of course. However, given his work ethic it seems unlikely that the chapter would launch any later than November.
Man, this is what psychoanalysts call: "Denial". Deny the reality because it's unpleasant.

I'll only add that DrPinkCake himself told in one of his Patreon posts after ep. 8 release that Episode 9 would have been shorter than episode 8 and that he was going to release it faster than ep. 8.

'Nuff said.

I'm going to embrace the layman's approach here.

Did you get an episode every 6 months or less that year? No? That's one episode per year. We don't judge based on fractional development, we go solely by released. If he's got dev time at 8 months or less, then the year following he could claim he put out 2 episodes that year, but that's not what seems to be happening.

So, yes, 1 episode per year is a valid objection at this point. He bought all that extra hardware and set up his rendering farm so he could do more in less time, and yet we keep getting devtime bloat. Now, usually, that's a good sign - but ep9 was supposed to be smaller and out faster. Instead we got an Interlude, which gave us very little (but let him bugtest his import feature more widely, so I get that) and a string of ever-increasing delays as he pulls more stuff out of his ass.

There is a point where you have to draw a line in the sand (as a worker) and say "No, fuck this, we're reaching point X and we're done, we can push X+1 into the next batch".

Unless you're selling cars, of course. You don't really want to sell them without functional brakes.
I find it mildly humorous that Neil makes a big deal out of using protection, but never really seems to address that MC is his only child. It's kinda like hearing "Oh, man, if only I'd worn a condom I wouldn't have been stuck with you for 18 years". Thanks, dad! Damn.

I'll bright the lighter fluid. Don't worry, shazba - I've got your back.
(y) (y) (y) (y)

WastedEfforts

Jan 23, 2020
I'm not overreacting at all. Ooooohhh he said some mean things to me. What am I a fucking child? There are things Steve could've done that would've merited basically telling him to go fuck himself, but that? No I'm going to act like an adult with an actual fucking heart.
I like how you moral crusader types always put down and belittle other people for not sharing your world view or agenda AND at the same time masturbate to your moral superiority and goodness of your heart. It's both hilarious and sad at the same time.
Take a chill pill and stop being obnoxious lol

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes