Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019

patatogof

Aug 23, 2021
Hey, can anybody help me about branches? I want to explore the game fully, what are the all possible branches so that i can go from that path? thanks.

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
Hey, can anybody help me about branches? I want to explore the game fully, what are the all possible branches so that i can go from that path? thanks.
DIK affinity for: Sage, Others
CHICK affinity for: Jill, Bella, Maya/Josy and Sage (again if you cba)
You'll get some loons in here saying you need 15+ playthroughs or something :LUL: but really there are only 5 or 6 core ones based on the LI you decide upon in Episode 8. You can do everything in one CHICK run and one DIK run then save to have different save states at the end of episode 8

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
you wanna tell me it's not?
derek bangs that purple haired dude

and when MC ends up in prison for dealing with his precious broccoli, he'll have no other option, really

also [another joke about banging madame and jill], just let your imagination run wild
Dude, you have obsessions about Quinn and prison. It looks unhealthy. :ROFLMAO:

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
Like many of you, I’ve been wondering how the Halloween party will play out with respect to the MC’s choice of LI. But beyond how they would actually fit in (if they fit in at all), there is one specific party possibility that has enormous potential to be entertaining and arousing, but also disastrous for whatever relationship you chose in Episode 8.

Blindfold game 1.jpg

That's right, the Blindfold Game.

Blindfold game 2.jpg

I'm glad you asked.

Blindfold game 3.jpg Blindfold game 4.jpg Blindfold game 5.jpg Blindfold game 6.jpg

It's that last line that excites and frightens me. Think about it. Depending on the choices you made up to this point, how many party guests not only like Fuckface, but might jump at the chance to do something lewd to him for fun while he's blindfolded? And imagine what that could lead to.

Now imagine if this were done in front of the MC's choice of LI. Or the LI is the one doing it and Fuckface guesses wrong. Mayhem, I tell you.

Blindfold guesses.jpg

The Also-Rans:

Magnar: "What do you think you're doing, Sally?!?!?"

MC: "I'd know the smell of Madame's asshole anywhere!"
Chad: "Uhhh, guess again."

Tommy: "Wooo! I'm no longer +1! Way to go, Heather!"

KRJ: "And how exactly do you know what Stanley's nipple tastes like?"

MC: "It's Carolyn!"
Everyone: "Who the fuck is Carolyn?"

Last edited:

Sasanid

Jan 1, 2019
I love that scene. Cams just basically says "yeah" to everything Mona says. :ROFLMAO:
Yeah it was funny, don't know, loved the dynamic they had, and Camila really misses her cause of that, she was the quiet bombshell next to the crazy redhead.

Reactions: rocopc

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Yeah it was funny, don't know, loved the dynamic they had, and Camila really misses her cause of that, she was the quiet bombshell next to the crazy redhead.
Unfortunately, in the story Camy forgets about Mona much faster than expected.

Quinn asks her if Mona is to be trusted, we do not know what Camilla answered but she certainly did not convince Quinn and only Lily hints at a defense of the hapless one

interlude of funny faces at school (after all, the institution is named after Jill, so making funny faces is part of the traditions)

then comes time for the promotion to HOTs and while Mona is in a cold sweat pressed by Maya and Quinn, Camilla's only priority is to make sure she ends up rooming with Riona

let's say not a friend like big A but almost

Reactions: rocopc
4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes