anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
You missed the point of my initial comment
I mentioned the fact that people like to randomly nitpick DPC's renders for random 'issues' when those really aren't actual issues, minor or not. Similarly, with this render of Jill, this time, it's the belly button :rolleyes:
No I didn't miss your point, I mentioned that people are nitpicking the renders because it's a way of expressing the frustration with the time taken on the game (something I personally have no issue with as I have mentioned previously), if we had ep 9 already there'd be less nitpicking.

My point was that while there are things to nitpick in special renders (unless you're a full DPC apologist, the belly button is at a strange angle to the rest of her body, it's a minor issue but it is an issue) I don't mind that as it happens considerably less in game (other than with Jill's face).

SomboSteel

May 8, 2017
You missed the point of my initial comment
I mentioned the fact that people like to randomly nitpick DPC's renders for random 'issues' when those really aren't actual issues, minor or not. Similarly, with this render of Jill, this time, it's the belly button :rolleyes:
where is your bellybutton located? cause this one is legit crooked lol. its not a big issue, but it is an issue nonetheless. and for a perfectionist like DPC, any mistake is likely a big mistake

Reactions: QuixoteTheDon

SomboSteel

May 8, 2017
nah, it's better than what he had. It's only feels weird because he look more similar to Tommy this way. But its suit MC better, this hairstyle than the previous one.
yes the Tommy similarity is a bit annoying. but the way MC's personality is portrayed in game, i dont seem him putting product in his hair every morning and having it look "just right". i dont think in game MC gives a fuck about that, even more so considering he was fine with his last haircut which had zero upkeep. He has never been portrayed as a "fashionable" dude

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
yes the Tommy similarity is a bit annoying. but the way MC's personality is portrayed in game, i dont seem him putting product in his hair every morning and having it look "just right". i dont think in game MC gives a fuck about that, even more so considering he was fine with his last haircut which had zero upkeep. He has never been portrayed as a "fashionable" dude
Maybe that's where the M/J clothes store previews come from, they're trying to get him to be more fashionable to match his hair.

Reactions: SomboSteel

SomboSteel

May 8, 2017
Maybe that's where the M/J clothes store previews come from, they're trying to get him to be more fashionable to match his hair.
maybe so. i think besides the Envy date he had never really dressed up before, and im pretty sure he borrowed his clothes (and now haircut) from Tommy lol

otherwise he always wore whatever stuff he had around regardless if it matched or looked good, and is haircut was the bare minimum of anything

Alison L

Nov 18, 2017
Part of me really REALLY wants this:
If you're on Jill's path. We find out in the next episode that every semester one of the women in her rich group, at the dinner, has to befriend and lead on some poor freshman. Then dumps him after everyone has a good long laugh.
It would be horrible for the MC, but really funny.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
We saw Jill's reaction if she caught MC with Bella...but it's hard to predict her further behavior and how her psyche will cope with it.
Jill and Bella have a big fight. Jill tells Bella she wants to be happy for her but you fuck my boyfriend and your married. Bella responds he didn't want to date a goblin and he was never your boyfriend but your my best friend so ill give you a 3some with him

Kassandara

Aug 24, 2022
We saw Jill's reaction if she caught MC with Bella...but it's hard to predict her further behavior and how her psyche will cope with it.
I think Jill will eventually be fine if you choose, for example, Maya and Josy. She will understand that.
But with Bella it's going to be a whole different story. I wonder how does her reaction differ when being on a DIK path :unsure:

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
that bellybutton tho :KEK:

I mean, it's physiologically possible. Twist one way to get her arm around him, then twist the other to...I don't know, present her tits to the camera? But it's not like the shit they do with super-heroines where they would have to break their spines to pull those poses!!!!!

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
I think Jill will eventually be fine if you choose, for example, Maya and Josy. She will understand that.
But with Bella it's going to be a whole different story. I wonder how does her reaction differ when being on a DIK path :unsure:
It's mostly one of the conditions of not being on DICK's path to dating Jill, so his reaction will be mostly indifferent towards your relationship with other girls imao

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
Like many of you, I’ve been wondering how the Halloween party will play out with respect to the MC’s choice of LI. But beyond how they would actually fit in (if they fit in at all), there is one specific party possibility that has enormous potential to be entertaining and arousing, but also disastrous for whatever relationship you chose in Episode 8.

View attachment 2085365

That's right, the Blindfold Game.

View attachment 2085366

I'm glad you asked.

View attachment 2085367 View attachment 2085368 View attachment 2085369 View attachment 2085370

It's that last line that excites and frightens me. Think about it. Depending on the choices you made up to this point, how many party guests not only like Fuckface, but might jump at the chance to do something lewd to him for fun while he's blindfolded? And imagine what that could lead to.

Now imagine if this were done in front of the MC's choice of LI. Or the LI is the one doing it and Fuckface guesses wrong. Mayhem, I tell you.

View attachment 2085371

The Also-Rans:

Magnar: "What do you think you're doing, Sally?!?!?"

MC: "I'd know the smell of Madame's asshole anywhere!"
Chad: "Uhhh, guess again."

Tommy: "Wooo! I'm no longer +1! Way to go, Heather!"

KRJ: "And how exactly do you know what Stanley's nipple tastes like?"

MC: "It's Carolyn!"
Everyone: "Who the fuck is Carolyn?"
Idk. I just want Jill to be there to see her reaction when she finds out MC's been with over half of the girls there.
Say what you want about her face, Jill's body is crazy hot.
I remember reading a comment that said, "her body's built like a fuck machine" or something like that and I just thought "True."
A bit off the whole spectrum of your post, but I hope Mona comes back, she may be a very secondary character (maybe could become Burke's primary antagonist, hopefully), but I love that redhead.
I like Mona too but I just don't think that would make any sense with the flow of the narrative. She's not coming back, bro. I'm sorry.

walker188

Apr 30, 2017
Jill and Bella have a big fight. Jill tells Bella she wants to be happy for her but you fuck my boyfriend and your married. Bella responds he didn't want to date a goblin and he was never your boyfriend but your my best friend so ill give you a 3some with him
Fuckface cuts in, "hard pass on the raccoon sex, babe."

He turns to Jill. "Nothing personal. I just don't want to catch cat AIDS. Now if you make up with my lady-friend here, you can help yourself to a garbage bag full of trash in the backyard, ok zombie?"

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes