Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
A bit off the whole spectrum of your post, but I hope Mona comes back, she may be a very secondary character (maybe could become Burke's primary antagonist, hopefully), but I love that redhead.
I have a theory that Burke knocked up Mona and that's who has the pregnancy test.
I'd had that same thought cross my mind recently. The pregnancy test being out of left field as it is. Despite many theories, the idea of it being part of a flashback is the absolutely least likely and most stupid suggestion I've seen yet. Mona would be a bigger surprise, but since she didn't go through with it (leading to all her other problems) with Burke, whose would it be? Magnar?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ename144

DrSoong

Donor
Jan 8, 2022
I'd had that same thought cross my mind recently. The pregnancy test being out of left field as it is. Despite many theories, the idea of it being part of a flashback is the absolutely least likely and most stupid suggestion I've seen yet. Mona would be a bigger surprise, but since she didn't go through with it (leading to all her other problems) with Burke, whose would it be? Magnar?
Remembering her behavior at the Dorm Room party, Sally could be the one delivering it. Magnar would be too less Arnie to deliver a positive pregnancy test. ;)

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Remembering her behavior at the Dorm Room party, Sally could be the one delivering it. Magnar would be too less Arnie to deliver a positive pregnancy test. ;)
I've posited the Sally/Magnar angle, yes. Why else bury yourself in books instead of having a good time? Something's clearly on his mind. A girlfriend saying "I'm late" would totally do it. But Sally's supposedly a smart girl, too, and she appears to be drinking at the party, which wouldn't be a smart move (unless she's already planning to abort).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: The D0n

The D0n

Feb 7, 2020
I've posited the Sally/Magnar angle, yes. Why else bury yourself in books instead of having a good time? Something's clearly on his mind. A girlfriend saying "I'm late" would totally do it. But Sally's supposedly a smart girl, too, and she appears to be drinking at the party, which wouldn't be a smart move (unless she's already planning to abort).
That does seem to make sense given the tense way she was and Magnar at his desk freaking... best theory so far I have seen.

Zeruhhh

Oct 2, 2022
New here and been scouring forums trying to find any rational theories on Bella’s character as I am absolutely baffled by what little backstory we receive 2 seasons in. Couldn’t help but notice you fellas here have quite a different attitude towards Jill then Reddit/elsewhere. On that note - if any GoT fans are in here, remember when Stannis goes on the offensive towards King’s Landing? After his fleet gets torched by wildfire one of his guys tries to dissuade him by saying “Hundreds will die if we continue onward” in which Stannis responds “Thousands.”
Now imagine King’s Landing/Lannisters as this website’s community defending the walls while Stannis’ company is the Jill fanboys swarming, even if they know it’s in vain. :ROFLMAO:

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
Does anyone else feels sad in the CHICK path the girls you have to ditch don't even bother fighting for the MC? Like, at least one or two shouldn't be fine with just ending things over, especially after how the MC acted during the M&J situation.

Hopefully DPC changes some LIs minds and make them fight for the MC like he will be doing with Zoey.

BigBlueDude

Nov 15, 2020
New here and been scouring forums trying to find any rational theories on Bella’s character as I am absolutely baffled by what little backstory we receive 2 seasons in. Couldn’t help but notice you fellas here have quite a different attitude towards Jill then Reddit/elsewhere.
About the only thing most seems to think is that there is some sort of death tragedy in her past, Library crying for help scene and locked room pretty much guarantees it as well as her unlikely friendship with a young (compared to her) Jill who has a dead sister. Anything beyond that is up for debate with lots of pros and cons for whatever it is. The running gag is lots of people think shes an unstable psychotic headcase due to a dead husband (probably killed by bella with an axe #joke #notajoke #scaredbecauseDPChavedonemuchworseinthepast) :KEK:

Speaking of running gags, Jill suffers from lots and lots of bad renders and lots of people here on F95 fucking HATE bad renders in an otherwise good product. Her face model and expressions are often a travesty from many angles except head on, theres countless examples in this thread going on for thousands of pages. Hence "The Goblin". Also shes the perfect "simp" bait, virgin, damsel in distress, naive/dumb etc. Shes a holy grail of the Virgin Delusion Fodder, (perfect good girl conveniently and passively falls in love) so the unwashed masses flock to her. The archetype is in practically every game, it sells. However If youve either consumed a lot of content or experienced multiple relationships or simply do not like the impossible romantic fantasy then Jills mediocre at best and trash at worst. All that makes for a potent combo of different opinions on Jill.

Personally I fucking hate Jill because shes a combination of a bunch of other tropes i detest. I dont mind the archetype, in fact I do like it more often than not, as Maya is a version of it and shes just behind Bella for myself as top LI.

Bread Pitt

Apr 27, 2018
I did this (for the 2d art) and I guess it fucked my steam achievements :HideThePain:

It won't give you achievements while the console is enabled. Just remove the options.rpy/rpyc files from the game folder after you've used the console, restart the game, and it will work again.

'As intended' though, if you have several playthroughs to see all the content you can just unlock the 2d art at a little at a time and you won't ever run into money issues.

Reactions: sava75

nyrek

Apr 19, 2021
Speaking of running gags, Jill suffers from lots and lots of bad renders and lots of people here on F95 fucking HATE bad renders in an otherwise good product. Her face model and expressions are often a travesty from many angles except head on, theres countless examples in this thread going on for thousands of pages. Hence "The Goblin". Also shes the perfect "simp" bait, virgin, damsel in distress, naive/dumb etc. Shes a holy grail of the Virgin Delusion Fodder, (perfect good girl conveniently and passively falls in love) so the unwashed masses flock to her. The archetype is in practically every game, it sells. However If youve either consumed a lot of content or experienced multiple relationships or simply do not like the impossible romantic fantasy then Jills mediocre at best and trash at worst. All that makes for a potent combo of different opinions on Jill.
I personally don't mind the render issues. I'm aware of how much effort it takes to make them so all I can say to people who do make really good renders is "kudos". apart from forums shitposting, I am completely technologically impaired and therefore incapable of making renders of anything.

but the part I've bolded (is that a word?) in your post is why I dislike her. noone can be THAT naive and dumb at 21. and it just so happens that she has a great body, is rich beyond one's wildest dreams and happens to fall for a random poor guy just because she saw him bullied twice.
deja me juan, no te quiero, you don't see this shit in mexican soap operas. well, actually you do. and nowhere else. ok, in badik too if you're on a jill path.
she's every dweeb's wet dream and, if we ignore the face, a mary sue. fuck her. not literally. ok, literally but not while in love with her. and definitely not while her face is visible.
hope we get a fuck and dump option on that path.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
New here and been scouring forums trying to find any rational theories on Bella’s character as I am absolutely baffled by what little backstory we receive 2 seasons in. Couldn’t help but notice you fellas here have quite a different attitude towards Jill then Reddit/elsewhere. On that note - if any GoT fans are in here, remember when Stannis goes on the offensive towards King’s Landing? After his fleet gets torched by wildfire one of his guys tries to dissuade him by saying “Hundreds will die if we continue onward” in which Stannis responds “Thousands.”
Now imagine King’s Landing/Lannisters as this website’s community defending the walls while Stannis’ company is the Jill fanboys swarming, even if they know it’s in vain. :ROFLMAO:
Welcome to the frat, maggot brother:)
Your truth. I understand that Jill is the most popular LI on Reddit - most of all fan art appears there with Jill and this art gets the most likes. They also like to call her "Jillibean" :rolleyes: Reddit is a very strange place, they delete comments even for mentioning F95. They don't seem to like piracy. On the other hand, there are fewer whiners who accuse the DPC of all mortal sins.

A frightening analogy with Stannis. In that case, they will soon start burning their daughters to gain an advantage over Jill's haters here.:KEK:

Lurcher1

Sep 20, 2022
How'd I miss this game? Been playing the fuck out of this the last week.

Yeah, Jill is definitely the weaker storyline from my point of view. Seems a bit forced here and there. Though I hope in Season 3, after she's got her oats, she turns into something of a Nympho as she gets more and more adventurous trying to catch up with what she's missed.

With Bella, I reckon her husband is going to be one of those grim missing person cases. He went out "Just going to the shops honey, shouldn't be long" only for his car to be found 2000 miles away and 7 days later abandoned on a remote highway somewhere with no sign of any struggle.

Definitely enjoyed Maya and Josy as well as Sage's storylines. However, I'm more intrigued about what he's going to happen with Quinn. The Other's path is the last one I went through and was quite pleased that she's got the potential to become another LI in that she seems to soften to you. She could turn out to have a similar childhood to the MC (missing a parent, grow up an outcast loner, etc) meaning she could find the MC as someone to open up with who'd understand her and now that the MC is showing interest in a way she's never had, she doesn't know what to do.

Though, I wonder how would Quinn react when she discovers what kind of person Zoey is...

Last edited:

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Speaking of running gags, Jill suffers from lots and lots of bad renders and lots of people here on F95 fucking HATE bad renders in an otherwise good product.
I don't think this is accurate, because if one was willing, they could easily nitpick to death renders of any other girl. But curiously, they don't. Some people are just sore about Jill for one reason or another, and they take it out on her this way.

Reactions: schinoize
4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes