felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I don't think this is accurate, because if one was willing, they could easily nitpick to death renders of any other girl. But curiously, they don't. Some people are just sore about Jill for one reason or another, and they take it out on her this way.
You don't need to go with a microscope to find a wrong rendering of Jill, just wait until she smiles

horusxcaen82

Mar 20, 2018
I've posited the Sally/Magnar angle, yes. Why else bury yourself in books instead of having a good time? Something's clearly on his mind. A girlfriend saying "I'm late" would totally do it. But Sally's supposedly a smart girl, too, and she appears to be drinking at the party, which wouldn't be a smart move (unless she's already planning to abort).
I know Sally is an intellectual and she finds Magnar attractive because of that but unless he has the baby arm that the MC has I cant see how she could find him sexually attractive, which is why I am hoping that Sally will give the MC a chance at some point, an ass like hers is too good to waste.

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020

I want to start this update with two important news. For the first time since I started working in this game I have hired a new artist to help me speed things up. This is going to be a permanent adition and I am quite excited that it would make development way faster. I will introduce him in the following days.

I also decided to remove a couple scenes I was planing to include wich means the actual target of animations left to render has been severely reduced. All things considered, with the new aditions and the new goal I think we can start beta testingin a couple weeks aiming for an early November release. Don't get too excited thought, the release may be delay a couple days if things don't go smoothly.

When it comes to this week I have been working and mostly completed a new scene I was hoping to work on for a long time now. I don't want to spoil anything but I think you will like it guys. It's the first foursome ever in the game and I am hoping this to be a new feature in every update. Special thanks to Heycock for sugesting me some of this changes.

Have a nice weekend
Love ya
Dr PinkCake

(Just a joke, no real update)

Last edited:

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020

I want to start this update with two important news. For the first time since I started working in this game I have hired a new artist to help me speed things up. This is going to be a permanent adition and I am quite excited that it would make development way faster. I will introduce him in the following days.

I also decided to remove a couple scenes I was planing to include wich means the actual target of animations left to render has been severely reduced. All things considered, with the new aditions and the new goal I think we can start beta testingin a couple weeks aiming for an early November release. Don't get too excited thought, the release may be delay a couple days if things don't go smoothly.

When it comes to this week I have been working and mostly completed a new scene I was hoping to work on for a long time now. I don't want to spoil anything but I think you will like it guys. It's the first foursome ever in the game and I am hoping this to be a new feature in every update. Special thanks to Heycock for sugesting me some of this changes.

Have a nice weekend
Love ya
Dr PinkCake
laughing-hysterically-point.gif
Watch the actual status update be something stupid like him tweaking the main menu with new soundtracks and no numbers :HideThePain:

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019

Have a nice weekend
Love ya
Dr PinkCake
How deep does this rabbit hole go?! :eek:

For the record: DPC = AchedCroissant = ChipLecsap = Walter Victor = Heycock :Kappa:

Deleted member 3917737

Jul 12, 2021
It's the first foursome ever in the game
So, you're saying I can play as Zoey and have a Lesbian foursome? Squirt Wars! oh... you didn't mean... This is only for the Male MC? curses! Okay, games with Female MC's, bring on the Lesbian Foursomes! I mean, Jinkies! Velma is officially a Lesbian! let's go!

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021

Have a nice weekend
Love ya
Dr PinkCake

• Haha
Reactions: eM-Ka and Heycock

19Castiel23

Jul 25, 2017

Have a nice weekend
Love ya
Dr PinkCake
" I want to start this update with two important news. For the first time since I started working in this game I have hired a new artist to help me speed things up "
Finally new employee :love:

der123fer

Donor
Aug 8, 2020

1665150152460.png

This week I started off making animations and renders for a lewd scene. After that, I felt like playtesting Sage's branch while polishing everything I found along the way.

I created Pack quest for the episode, added all lewd scenes to the gallery, tested special renders, and fixed some code for it. I fixed a big chunk of the final free-roam event code and wrote a bit more dialogue. I added some more choices and a couple of new scenes and polished what I could spot.

I enjoyed playing Sage's branch, and I'm sure you will too. What struck me the most were the differences between Isabella's and Sage's branches, playing them back-to-back. All hard work is feeling worthwhile, and this episode is starting to come together.

Here are some stats on the current progress and what I have left to do:

Episode 9 current total:
  • 4564 static renders (0 in the render queue)
  • 260 animations (231 animations produced, 29 in the render queue)
  • 25 new songs
  • 8 new sound effects
  • 18 2D-art pieces
  • 5 2D-art animations
Work that remains:
  • 2 scenes left to write
  • 6 scenes left to make art for
  • 3 lewd scenes to make animations for (50-80 animations)
  • Make some missing GUI for the new mini-game.
  • Add music (95% done)
  • Add SFX (95% done)
  • Special renders/2D art - Some testing remains
  • Scenes gallery - Testing and a couple of thumbnails for the missing lewd scenes remain
  • Playtest and polish (20%)
  • "Previously on Being a DIK" section
  • Ending screens for all branches
  • Verify bug fixes from the Interlude.
Phone content:

• Rooster (90% done)
  • Phone chats (90% done)
  • Bios (0% done)
  • Stats (Testing remains)
  • Vault (Testing remains)
Overall completion:
Static renders: 95% (Based on a 4800 render target)

Animations: 76%-84% (Final animation count is still hard to estimate)

Writing/Coding: 95%

Further insight:
I am currently alternating between writing the final scenes, posing animations, and playtesting/polishing everything. As always, I aim to keep a 24/7 uptime on my render stations while multitasking the remaining areas.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake

-VQueS-

May 1, 2020
Foursome? Elena, JB, Fuckface and another girl? Or Fuckface and three girls?
Foursome? I reckon Sandy and Nicole want to invite a friend...
So, you're saying I can play as Zoey and have a Lesbian foursome? Squirt Wars! oh... you didn't mean... This is only for the Male MC? curses! Okay, games with Female MC's, bring on the Lesbian Foursomes! I mean, Jinkies! Velma is officially a Lesbian! let's go!
You're so easily fooled:KEK:
You`re an idiot.png

n0cn1l

Incest it's all relative
Donor
Dec 25, 2017
1. DPC hires an assistant to speed up the work
2. The release is possible ALREADY at the beginning of November, possible couple days delay. November locked!
3. 260 animations are ready, about 50-80 are left.
4. Cut out a few scenes so as not to delay the release.
5. First foursome in the game.

I just don't know what to say. So much good news in one moment. It's ultra-based.
It seems that we finally waited. All the whiners will now calm down, all the alarmists will be silent, and in a month, maybe plus one week, we will get the long-awaited Episode 9. Open the champagne, ladies and gentlemens.
Heycock post was a joke man :KEK:

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes