Konek Besar

Oct 3, 2022
There are no Love Interests' paths till you make the final choice in episode 8. Until then it depends on your affinity and right/wrong choices.

If you are on neutral/chick and make all the right choices you will be able to choose any mail girl, therefore we might tell that this is the right path and everything else is wrong.

Anyway, I don't think it's wise dating Bella and Jill and choose Bella in the end.
my affinity is shuffling from DIK to neutral every now and then so I happen to get the “right” paths for now, e.g. fucking Sage, dating Jill, dating J&M

You know what, I honestly think that if BaDIK were one of those hentai dating sim where there are a true route, some good routes and some bad routes, Jill's would be the true route.
Heh, I remember those dating sims from the early 2000s where there’s one true ending with multiple side endings but at least now you can have multiple save points for different routes.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
my affinity is shuffling from DIK to neutral every now and then so I happen to get the “right” paths for now, e.g. fucking Sage, dating Jill, dating J&M

Heh, I remember those dating sims from the early 2000s where there’s one true ending with multiple side endings but at least now you can have multiple save points for different routes.
Save often and keep many saves. Have a look at the walkthrough because there are quite a few key choices.

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
That's a fair point. But unfortunately, there are no strong love rivals not only in this game, but also in other games too. This is a characteristic feature of the genre. The fear of the so-called NTR is so strong that it can hit the business of developers.
Just go to the Midnight Paradise thread and read what they write about the author after an unexpected "NTR" plot twist . There are games that successfully use NTR elements for the plot, which makes the games much more mature, but their popularity is quite low. The reason for the popularity of DPC and similar games is primarily that he gives what the player wants. The player wants to be loved by all the girls for no reason and doesn't want to know who one of the girls was with before him. DPC removed this by mentioning it in passing.
When I first started playing, I saw in Chad a serious opponent, but in the end he turned into a caricature and sentimental jock. I am sure that, for example, James, Jill's friend Jonathan, Josy's ex-boyfriend and others, if they appear on the horizon, will also be the same caricatured and inconsequential. He loves drama, but this drama always goes the easy way, without significant kinks. You may remember Acting Lessons, but after a ton of criticism, he definitely changed his approach and we won't see such dubious plots with a fire anymore.
I completely agree, it's a quite sad and restricted scenario, but authors have to sell a product on Patreon at the end ("supporting an artist" is not really the actual approach of most people in the adult Visual Novels world). Remaining on BaD, I find that this problem afflicts heavily the credibility of the plot, but also restricts deeply DPC in the events that he can develop if MC cheats on a girl or does not play his cards in the right way. A formidable opponent to beat to get Sage or Jill would have led me to better ponder all the choices in their respective paths. Now I take it for granted that the obstacles are all under my control and in order to lose a girl I really have to commit myself to fail almost every move.
Probably DPC will invent some other kind of obstacles (I hope more studied than the ridicolous "blackmail" from Tybalt) to give the story more tension. The supposed mental problems of Bella are probably the most expected to happen.

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Save often and keep many saves. Have a look at the walkthrough because there are quite a few key choices.
I would argue he should avoid walkthroughs/mods in his first 'blind' run, you get the most out of the experience that way, imo. You have all the time in the world between releases to make your 'perfect routes' saves after that.

CoalPhelps

Aug 19, 2018
You know what, I honestly think that if BaDIK were one of those hentai dating sim where there are a true route, some good routes and some bad routes, Jill's would be the true route.
Well, even if in that case Sage was a bad route, I would always prefer her over goody-two-shoes posh goblin, or over the rest of the girls in this matter.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Typically, the "main" love interest is introduced as either first, or the last, since that's characters who are almost guaranteed to get most of the player's/reader's attention. So i'd say it's a tie of sorts between Josy+Maya and Jill in this regard. People who go for the "first" and the ones who go for the "last" character are also somewhat different groups.

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
Well, even if in that case Sage was a bad route, I would always prefer her over goody-two-shoes posh goblin, or over the rest of the girls in this matter.
Typically, the "main" love interest is introduced as either first, or the last, since that's characters who are almost guaranteed to get most of the player's/reader's attention. So i'd say it's a tie of sorts between Josy+Maya and Jill in this regard. People who go for the "first" and the ones who go for the "last" character are also somewhat different groups.
slaps-everyone.gif

Lurcher1

Sep 20, 2022
I do feel the same way. especially when you defend him in front of burke. I feel like he doesn't have any resentment towards MC fucking sage.
Yeah, I've noticed that the dialogue is different in the HOT party when you stumble into the room with him and that other jock. If you defended him he says you're cool.

Reactions: Konek Besar

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Totally new to this guys, so how does this work? Does s3 include s1-2 or I'll have to download those separately?
S1&2 are separate from S3/Interlude. Given how big he's already making episode 9, I would not be surprised if Season 3 and 4 wind up being individual releases themselves. Then again, at his current development rate, we might all have fiber to the home by then and it won't matter.

SomboSteel

May 8, 2017
Jill pulls rank because Rusty pulls rank, I think. Like, she saw that he was immediately trying to impress her that he was rich and somewhat famous, and Jill decided to immediately show him that she could be his equal (which is what she wants). Remember, they did date for a bit after this, we only saw the initial shutdown.
but that doesnt seem consistent with how she acts like a toddler when it comes to everything Tybalt. if she is so comfortable pulling rank, she could have just said she would talk to her father if he didnt leave her alone. She literally acts differently in that one scene with Rusty than she does pretty much anywhere else in the story. And its primarily because she cant be the damsel in distress if she can actually deal with problems herself and has self-confidence/an air of authority. A Jill that pulls rank isnt the type of girl that cares what guys expect on date #3. A Jill that pulls rank doesnt let a pitiful character like Tybalt have any sway over her.

ugh....it sucks that Jill's whole thing is just being infantilized. i feel like any girls who play this game should despise her character as its a disservice to their gender. like imagine if for guys playing, Tybalt was a love interest (and for fairness he would have to be as superficially attractive as Jill). why would any one want to pursue that when so many other guys would be available?

Last edited:

Strike-10

Jan 19, 2022
Or you could do like me and seek out stupid fun to kill the time, such as going on a scavenger hunt for hunt for elephants.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I like your style … and your degree of crazy ;)
I didn’t see anyone comment that they even noticed your joke.
So here’s my 2 thumbs up

also sorry for going back 25 pages (I swear on my screen I was on the current page):FacePalm:

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes