eM-Ka

Aug 17, 2021
In the second question I was asking about the plot. Like... is it boring and looks like "the hero lost his memory and doesn't remember anything".

Dude you can't even read something which is on the first page of this thread on top of it? I don't wanna be rude but for fuck's sake..

Overview:
A young man from a low-income family moves away from his widowed father and his summer love to attend college at Burgmeister & Royce. As he is cast into freshman life and persuaded to join the up-and-coming fraternity Delta Iota Kappa, he'll be exposed to a new world filled with conflicts, alcohol, drugs and sex.

Nov 2, 2022
Dude you can't even read something which is on the first page of this thread on top of it? I don't wanna be rude but for fuck's sake..

Overview:
A young man from a low-income family moves away from his widowed father and his summer love to attend college at Burgmeister & Royce. As he is cast into freshman life and persuaded to join the up-and-coming fraternity Delta Iota Kappa, he'll be exposed to a new world filled with conflicts, alcohol, drugs and sex.
and dull drama*

Aug 12, 2020

Overview:
Ah, it's ok. Just got lost in the flow of information. Thanks!

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
They are, she has to straighten up her hair to have it in the "teacher/date" mode as seen in her first date with MC, why on earth would she go through the trouble of doing that if she's just staying at his room? :LOL:
there is a vague possibility that they are the same scene, if Bella had gone to see MC, either at the Halloween party or at a different occasion, had sex with him (last preview), stayed overnight there again, and after a shower left the next day (previous preview)

I don't see it as very likely, but with the preview hysteria that there has been in this chapter I don't think it impossible that DPC didn't want to spoil two separate moments

Linkmzm

Oct 31, 2018
i believe i stop playing this game for a year
and i have V0.8.0 can i just download 0.8.3 Patch or do i need the 0.8.2 for that
and what is Interlude suppose to be?

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
there is a vague possibility that they are the same scene, if Bella had gone to see MC, either at the Halloween party or at a different occasion, had sex with him (last preview), stayed overnight there again, and after a shower left the next day (previous preview)

I don't see it as very likely, but with the preview hysteria that there has been in this chapter I don't think it impossible that DPC didn't want to spoil two separate moments
True, it may be like in EP8 where they have sex at night, then they do the deed again in the morning, then each go their own way. Still, they're obviously 2 different scenes in terms of timeline, one might be the continuation of the other at different days or different times of the same day.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

somedude321

Oct 28, 2019
and i have V0.8.0 can i just download 0.8.3 Patch or do i need the 0.8.2 for that
There is no new content in 0.8.3, but you can install it over 0.8.0 it just has bugfixes.

Interlude means a pause from the main story, it's basically a side story that will tie into the main story later in this case.

Normally in a play it's a little story to distract you while they setup the next stage, or in a concert when they take a break and a different artist comes on stage to entertain.

Reactions: Sasanid and Linkmzm

Crusader of Romance

Dec 14, 2019
You only need to download the latest.

"Interlude" is a mini episode setting up for season 3. It's like a prelude but between seasons.

Reactions: Linkmzm
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes