AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Doesn't look like it takes place in Bella's bedroom. The planks on the floor are different color, though it's hard to tell, it might be in MC's room in the DIK mansion. So Bella might attend the party after all. The black nails are also a great touch.

Too bad we are getting the update next year. :cry: :Kappa:
Remember that Derek asked the MC if he can sleep in his room or something like that... So there is a chances are that guy is Derek :unsure:

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
Doesn't look like it takes place in Bella's bedroom. The planks on the floor are different color, though it's hard to tell, it might be in MC's room in the DIK mansion. So Bella might attend the party after all. The black nails are also a great touch.

That's MC's bed, same black mattress and frame, too lazy to go check if the mat on the floor matches but knowing DPC, he's not going to show a MG fucking a dude other than MC :LOL:
But Bella's hair is different from her first preview so she's probably going to spend quite a bit of time in the DIK mansion :Kappa:

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Remember that Derek asked the MC if he can sleep in his room or something like that... So there is a chances are that guy is Derek :unsure:
Look at the body, Derek isn't that fit. Neither does Magnar (you think King Magnar would let anyone ride him? :unsure:)

It might be Troy actually. First destroying Chad's ass, then destroying Bella's pussy. :Kappa:

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
That's MC's bed, same black mattress and frame, too lazy to go check if the mat on the floor matches but knowing DPC, he's not going to show a MG fucking a dude other than MC :LOL:
But Bella's hair is different from her first preview so she's probably going to spend quite a bit of time in the DIK mansion :Kappa:
I don't remember, is the party going to take part in the mansion? :unsure:

If it is, then Bella attends the party and destroys the MC's dick in his room. :love:

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
I don't remember, is the party going to take part in the mansion? :unsure:

If it is, then Bella attends the party and destroys the MC's dick in his room. :love:
Yes it is, I still think my theory that she won't go to the party itself but will sneak into MC's room to surprise him afterwards is going to become true :sneaky:
Bonus points if she goes while wearing this
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Yes it is, I still think my theory that she won't go to the party itself but will sneak into MC's room to surprise him afterwards is going to become true :sneaky:
Bonus points if she goes while wearing this
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Going public about their relationship at the party isn't probably the best idea, but I guess we'll definitely see Bella (and the other LI's that you had a choice for) at the party. Which makes me think that each LI will have at least 2 scenes in the upcoming update.

Though I only care about that Bella content. :love:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

Usually with her hair tied back is the elegant version of Bella, so I don't think it's for the haloween party. At most Bella's other render could be for a visit during the party

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
So what's your guess about the preview then?
For sex with LI there is no need for special circumstances. It can be a simple after date.

We know that there will be a date with Nicole, maybe there will be one for every couple
But that's like in 3 updates, isn't that too soon? :unsure: :Kappa:
Making animations with the sun's reflection on the legs of school desks takes a lot of time. Perfection requires commitment

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
Going public about their relationship at the party isn't probably the best idea, but I guess we'll definitely see Bella (and the other LI's that you had a choice for) at the party. Which makes me think that each LI will have at least 2 scenes in the upcoming update.

Though I only care about that Bella content. :love:
Bella doesn't even consider it a relationship yet, they're not going public anytime soon, but if she goes to the mansion this often it'll be impossible for them to hide it from the DIKs, they'll easily hear them fucking like rabbits :KEK:
I think MC may use his DIK secret code to make his bros keep quiet about it.

• Haha
Reactions: Lostanddamned
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes