allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
I don't know what it slows down. DPC is mostly waiting on the animations I'm just saying give us the Halloween part of it if all of that is finish. Then While the those animations finish he can get started on 10 then when the rest of 9 is done add the rest to it and go back to 10. Just a idea and maybe people wouldn't like it
For some reason, I feel like it's just not that simple. I think development is more like filming a movie or tv show. Things aren't necessarily filmed and edited, shot-for-shot in succession according to the story line/timeline of the plot. Those last few animations could be for something in the beginning of the chapter, a nice "Friendsgiving" special (lol) for the end of the chapter because DPC thought "I know I'm already going to miss Halloween so might as well add even MOOOARRR", or for all we know those last animations could actually be for the Halloween party.
I could be wrong about it, especially if it's already been more or less confirmed that he's done with everything relating to the Halloween party but I still just don't think it's that cut-and-dry.

Reactions: Darkwen

Bhavya17

Oct 5, 2018
I can't find dark assassin blogspot?
For Android mods
Wasn't using these sites from past 4-5 months.
Any other Android mod blogs?

mariaskare

Aug 25, 2020
Considering that and that it will be the biggest episode so far, some set bakcs here and there and that he will release everything for steam and co too, i think we are not that far off.
he will not be releasing ep9 on steam . he release only full season on steam ..

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Let's hope that DPC says this Friday that the game entered the beta phase because we know that there are two weeks of testing because if it still doesn't finish the remaining animations we are talking about December as a more realistic date or being more pessimistic in January

Reactions: SomboSteel

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019

View attachment 2141504
Doesn't look like it takes place in Bella's bedroom. The planks on the floor are different color, though it's hard to tell, it might be in MC's room in the DIK mansion. So Bella might attend the party after all. The black nails are also a great touch.

Too bad we are getting the update next year. :cry: :Kappa:

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes