Ktron_01

Sep 7, 2020
Looks like I'm stuck on a loop after reading the mom's diary...I got back to the date dinner with Isabella. I don't mind to fuck her again and again...but I miss advance in the game!;)
I'm dll the 8.1 and hoping it to solve the loop
Did you any solution ? Because i am having same problem

myukimo

Nov 18, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Does anyone know how to unlock the Ep8 Sage scene?
I think that scene can only be achieved in past updates:unsure:, if you have the steam version you can choose the update if not, bad luck, it is not a great scene either :ROFLMAO:
But why do you have the Madame scenes open? do you like sado? Everyone has their tastes... Right?:censored::sick:

• Haha
Reactions: Geralt From Rivia

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I think that scene can only be achieved in past updates:unsure:, if you have the steam version you can choose the update if not, bad luck, it is not a great scene either :ROFLMAO:
But why do you have the Madame scenes open? do you like sado? Everyone has their tastes... Right?:censored::sick:
Ha ha, I understand what you mean.I for example took this brave and crazy step just for the Steam achievement. :LOL: And I still don't got it, because a couple of scenes hang at 50%:HideThePain:

View attachment 2139481

What's Jill the pervert trying to do to my CHICK MC?! :eek: :eek: :eek:
And I told everyone that Jill has the potential to become a naughty little slut, but they didn'tt believe me. So it will be. :p

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Here's a idea it might not work and might even be bad. Since its not known how long the animations will take to finish why not release haft the update then when the animations are finish release the whole thing. Again this might not work because we don't know what is finish and what those animations are or if people would even want that. To me if DPC did that it would show he gets it but would he be willing to do that.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes