Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
I don't think you can get babies by being fucked in the pooper...
The secret source of all lawyers in the world, I fear.

It has actually happened, but usually as a result of internal injury, which is no fun for all involved parties. And the occasional dribble - down rarity. Even worse, in my opinion.

Though if it happens to the MC, it is going to be just fine as long as it involves Camila and Riona. I take my happy pairs where they occur naturally, because I very much doubt DPC is going to set me up with a Josy/Cam threesome of brown glory.

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
While we are waiting for the next update:

Which scene in the game is your favourite so far?

I think mine is the smoking-weed-on-the-rooftop-scene. The build-up is exciting as you don't know what will happen, the music is perfect, and the outcome very rewarding if you choose to go with it.
MC and Tommy going to the bar. It has nothing to do with the characters involved (Nicole, Sandy, Nora, etc.) It just reminded me of those times when you're walking downtown with your friends and think "yea, this is going to be a good night."

As for a favorite scene with an LI, it's hard to pick. Meeting Sage for the first time in the cafeteria might be it. For sure the hottest she's looked across all eight episodes so far. Or maybe when MC goes back with Josy to her dorm after talking to her dad. I also don't like Maya that much when compared to Josy but that scene where you follow her back to the Preps' mansion instead of going with Josy made her seem more solid as a character instead of being associated with all the abstract melodrama. DPC's pretty good at writing out those one-on-one conversations that more or less flesh out identities for the characters. It just seems like he has a problem with writing the "conflict" part of things.

Reactions: Dinguz

Matt2012021

Jul 18, 2020
Really can't call it a Halloween party now needs a new name I mean DPC spend what seems like 2 years working on this party and for it not to come out for Halloween is a let down but what can you do nothing

• Angry
Reactions: PappaSchlumpf

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
That would make one hell of a game. I think I'll even start to develop it, like "Poophole Impregnator" (working title; if anyone has a better suggestion, I'm taking it).
Anal Breeder?
Let's roll with what people remember : alliteration in titles.
Backdoor Breeders, or maybe
Rectal Reproductions. Both of these seem more tasteful than Poophole Pregnancies.
Last volume even had Sasha Grey, who hasn't been around since years (doing what's relevant, of course... She's been twitching, but I don't care...).
Let's be fair here, I think if any of us had the opportunity we'd love to make Sasha twitch.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes