felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
While we are waiting for the next update:

Which scene in the game is your favourite so far?

I think mine is the smoking-weed-on-the-rooftop-scene. The build-up is exciting as you don't know what will happen, the music is perfect, and the outcome very rewarding if you choose to go with it.
I always struggle with rankings

if we're talking about sex scenes I'd say it's still in firtst position Josy at the fifth chapter, followed very closely by Jade at the fourth

if we are talking about scene in general the list expands, the funniest scene Arieth slipping while Sage is talking to the freshmen, the most "kawai" I would say tie between the outdoor guitar lesson with Sage and the second movie night with Maya.

by far, maybe even by surprise, the best scene is the rescue of Quinn in the sixth chapter

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019

I think mine is the smoking-weed-on-the-rooftop-scene. The build-up is exciting as you don't know what will happen, the music is perfect, and the outcome very rewarding if you choose to go with it.
1 - Bella, the morning after in Episode 8.
2 - Bella, after dinner at her house in Episode 8. (the gap between the two is really close, but the morning after scene was better IMO)
3 - Sage, at the HOT party.

Reactions: Dinguz

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
2 - Bella, after dinner at her house in Episode 8. (the gap between the two is really close, but the morning after scene was better IMO)
I confess to you that the after-dinner scene, despite being the "first time" so highly anticipated, I didn't like it very much

the breakfast one really erases the memory of it for me

Reactions: Lostanddamned

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
I confess to you that the after-dinner scene, despite being the "first time" so highly anticipated, I didn't like it very much

the breakfast one really erases the memory of it for me
I liked both, but the first time you can attribute to Bella being nervous and MC letting her set the pace of it.

Once that barrier is gone, they can be free of their limits, hence the breakfast scene being better.

Reactions: Ostap Bender

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I liked both, but the first time you can attribute to Bella being nervous and MC letting her set the pace of it.

Once that barrier is gone, they can be free of their limits, hence the breakfast scene being better.
the way my head works I might be conditioned by the fact that I had found their post-dinner chat to be a huge WTF....

Dinguz

Apr 14, 2020
I always struggle with rankings

if we're talking about sex scenes I'd say it's still in firtst position Josy at the fifth chapter, followed very closely by Jade at the fourth

if we are talking about scene in general the list expands, the funniest scene Arieth slipping while Sage is talking to the freshmen, the most "kawai" I would say tie between the outdoor guitar lesson with Sage and the second movie night with Maya.

by far, maybe even by surprise, the best scene is the rescue of Quinn in the sixth chapter
I agree. The 'rescue' of Quinn is one of the better scenes even though she was being very Quinn about it. I had hoped that she would open up a bit more in that situation.

I laughed at Arieth slipping, but found it even funnier when she jumped out the window after realising she was on the pictures Chad and Dawe were looking at :D

Unfortunately I found the chapter 8 sex scenes with Bella at bit too mechanical. You know too much 'click for next position'. I hope that will not be the standard for future sex scenes.

walker188

Apr 30, 2017
Are we going to have sex with Sally at some point?

Because I just noticed today her bonus renders in the rewards section, and holy shit it might be one of the hottest sex scenes in the game. Very minor spoilers.

She's your secretary and spills coffee on you. You punish/reward her with your cock.

Don't get me wrong, I'm all about that KRJ content. She and Sage are the obvious OTT (one true throuple) with fuckface. But come on, between that and the searing sexual tension between us in the game proper, its almost too much. I think she might be Magnar's girl, but let's be honest, that's not even going to slow me down. I banged Derek's sister. I fucked Sage's [redacted].

I will cuckold my friends and family.

Give.
Me.
That.

NERD PUSS!

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Oh, my gods! The semanticists strike back!
Neat thing is that words havr specific meanings. People's using them incorrectly fucks shit up. The worst offenders are the ones that then try to make the argument that "languages evolve" to explain their own shitty grasp of it.

Examples: Decimate. Means to kill one in ten. People started using it incorrectly a decade or two back to such a degree that people now use it to mean widespread destruction, which is wrong. That would be more in the way of Devastation. This isn't evolving, we've now effectively lost a word with a very specific meaning.

Same with people misunderstanding Celibacy vs. Chastity. Only the latter word means to refrain from sexual activity. The former was merely to remain unmarried, and many of the old orders of service would require their members be unmarried. It's mainly thanks to the influence of the Catholic church and various Christian subsects that things get fuzzy, because they forbid sex outside of marriage, so one assumes that the words mean the same thing. They don't. We've nearly had that problem with the word "literally", because people literally don't fucking know how to use it correctly.

You may play BaDIK as chaste or not(barring the flashback of Zoey), player's choice. You have no choice in that all the games are celibate.

Semantics. Yes. It's like understanding that the statement "Adolf Hitler was a great man" does not mean he himself was a good person, nor that he did good things, but that they were of great scale and scope.

The Interlude, as the very name implies, is a break from the regular story. It was an update to the game, but it was not an update for the MC's story, which is what everyone is here for.

And a great many of us are tired of waiting.

Butcher managed to take so long to get his last book done for Dresden that I had pretty much stopped caring about that one, too.

walker188

Apr 30, 2017

The Bella BJ scene. (Sorry Sage. Still love you. It's just that your sex scenes have gotten worse and worse as time goes by).

There's just something about Bella. She either blocks you out completely, or lets you in all the way down to her soul. That kind of intimacy is intoxicating. She submits to you in that scene, which is also kind of fun, since she's a very strong personality and is one of the few characters that is actually able to challenge the MC.

I would be remiss if I didn't obviously rank Sage's first sex scene after movie night next, followed by Bella's all-you-can-fuck breakfast buffet.

Reactions: mnotwoke and Dinguz

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
Not gonna lie, my biggest antecipation with Episode 9 is knowing how DPC is going to make all this work with the same quality he did in the long run. This episode is taking forever to complete and apparently its not even looking good for a December release. Maybe a consequence of branching out the LIs waaay too soon? We'll see. Either this episode is going to be amazing, or a complete and total miss. I do hope DPC didnt flew too close to the sun, especially since he's doing this alone.

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
Yes, that's the main reason why people make Interlude drama - it increased the development time of Episode 9. Not everyone admits this and comes up with thousands of reasons why "Interlude is bad" but you said it in fact, my applause.
Pretty sure the Interlude is just a scape-goat to bring Zoey into the fold and add some drama to the people playing CHICK and in need of some sort of conflict. Its taking forever because DPC now has to write Zoey as the nemesis/alternative for every since CHICK path. Again, an obvious consequence on a branching way too fucking soon, a complete lack of judgement of DPC and I wouldnt be surprised if by episode 11 or 12 he cuts his losses and has the MC breaking up with the LI for a while, final 3 or 4 episodes for the player making his mind of the "Final LI", something like Bioware did with the Mass Effect games where you could pursue other paths down the line. Again, the issue is the branching too soon and the need of make 20 road that still lead to the story DPC wants to tell, while not turning it into 1 hour episodes because you'll skip way too much content.

I mean he didnt even properly resolved Maya and Josy, and he wants to branch out? Big oof.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes