Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
All updates are posted on Fridays, usually very shortly after DPC updates on Patreon. You can work backwards through the pages to find them.
You want him to search himself only by encircle it to one day? woah what a dick move... you prick... search for HIM and post it again... what do you think you are? Some blueblood or what? Maybe next thing you say, he should use the searchfunction too? How dare you... shame on you... shame shame... tztz.

and for everyone not noticing... its called... sarkasm.

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
The whole anal-breeding shit makes me plead that the update will come out today so it stops :D you guys... have serious problems :D And now... i cook some lunch... well... yum yum... ugh... :D

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: The Dick and ffive

COACHRIDDLA

Dec 2, 2018
I downloaded joiplay with renoy plug in.
Downloaded the windows file compressed. The game ends at the end of chapter 7? It takes me back to the joiplay home screen.

This is the third time playing the game on two window pcs and first time on an android tab. I want to finish ch 8 in order to grt ready for the new one. Is something wrong on my end or the file ends with ch 7?

myukimo

Nov 18, 2021
Imports not available for scrappy mod?
Yes, but in Scrappy you have to modify your relationship with Sarah if you haven't had sex with her in chapter 2, it's a mod error. But it's better not to have saves created by the mod, so they may not be compatible in the end

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes