The Dick

Oct 22, 2022
This thread between updates is painful, you have a lot of shit that can be discussed every Episode yet the conversation always revolves around why does Zoey even exist, Maya's tuition, Jill is a goblin, the goddamn milking or how the Interlude is the worst thing ever.

I tend to avoid dropping comments specifically because of this but in the past few days it has been even more unbearable.
So allow me to give you some enlightenment: you can avoid all this just by not visiting this thread. I hope this revelation has been edifying for you. Be welcome.

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
This thread between updates is painful, you have a lot of shit that can be discussed every Episode yet the conversation always revolves around why does Zoey even exist, Maya's tuition, Jill is a goblin, the goddamn milking or how the Interlude is the worst thing ever.

I tend to avoid dropping comments specifically because of this but in the past few days it has been even more unbearable.
It gets worse over time, you hear the beginning of a joke and you already know how it will end and what the comic effect will be.
BTW, why does Zoey even exist?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: QuixoteTheDon

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
what are you doing here then?
go complain somewhere else ,en let others enjoy this beautiful masterpiece :devilish:
you are free to enjoy but after playing this game from many years I came to this conclusion .. the story of loosers schoolchildren playing aimlessly
Too much characters and no one is able to create a true story line....there is nothing because it's just a series of mini-stories or boring parties that don't make any sense ... there is no plot ... ..it would be much better to focus on one or two girls .. the protagonist is an idiot who jumps from one bed to another without any passion
All parties are very far from the reality of a real college-fraternity party.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Fuck yeah, 2 fights going on at once, it's like picture in picture. Anyone else old enough to remember that shit? It predates Tivo so I doubt it, but you never know.

TuffyTenToes

Aug 11, 2019
Oh, it's good! It's time for you to make up for you title of "active member" and stop being a passive boy. (Is it boy? Or, since you like that GoT crap, I should address you by "they"?)
This is gonna be a slaughter if you start with that crap, that was horrible.

I expected more for someone that calls himself The Dick.

• Haha
Reactions: StultusAnglicus

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
Probably just to create forced drama now that we have chosen a love interest.
Same reason this game has more than one LI -- people have different tastes. And not everyone has to like any of the options offered so far.
Guys, c'mon!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I remember that during the first season, they kept a list of theories in DPC's discord, like "what's in Bella's locked room" or "who Chad is cheating with". They even put the "Chad is gay" there long before it's revealed
Does it still exist?

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes