palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
You're presuming he isn't going to use this time to start working on ep.10 -- writing, coding, setting up renders and animations... he can do all these things instead of just sitting around.
The Steam port is also gonna be alot of work, and I'd assume that he's working on that whenever there's not much else to do. The port alone took quite some time after the previous Episode's release if I'm not mistaken. Would be nice if he could shave some of that "downtime" off. :)

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
You're sure you played this game?
yes up to season 2
I have not played the start of this new Season

I was on Sage and Hots sides

but I'm not into male MC games I'm looking for girls
My favourite model in this game are

Number 1) CATHY :love: :love: :love: :love:
cathy.40.jpg
#2)... QUINN AND RIONA :love::love::love::love:
#3) SAGE:love::love::love: (a red head is always good for sex

I really don't like Jill that is too much a mushmellow (too much useless romance girl)

I prefer games with more sex actions and less character that comes just for get a mini side story that is useless... the fact that Chaty and Quinn are just side character that maybe will never be in the new season......well.
I find affection for some characters and I believe that in the new season the characters that were worth playing for me are no longer there.

I prefer story line where the Protagonist is a winner and there are max 3 girls.... this story line is INCONSISTENT!

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
But isn't he sitting around and waiting to release an update? He said he would polish and playtest, but that does not take the 4-5 weeks that he claims the remaining animations will need.

Yes it makes sense for him to take his time to generate more income, its still a shitty thing to do.

And yes, he is not ICSTOR, but ICSTOR also started increasing times between updates before becoming the full time milker he is today.
I don't think you understand the timing here. DPC needs the completed animations to begin beta testing; otherwise he'd miss any bugs introduced by adding the finished animations. He doesn't want to waste time testing an incomplete product. I'm sure he'll do internal testing on his own while he waits, but the official beta test can't start until everything else is done. And unfortunately it's going to take roughly a month to finish rendering the animations - even assuming DPC can restrain himself from adding more while he waits.

Given the insane rendering setup DPC has, the long render time makes it pretty clear he's gone all in on making longer and more elaborate animations. I'm still skeptical the extra complexity will make the animations better than the simpler ones he used in earlier episodes, but that's a matter of taste. Either way, the problem is the opposite of milking: DPC did too much work and we need to wait for it to be complete.

SomboSteel

May 8, 2017
This place has really gone down hill now people are talking about liking NTR just take the N off because that Totally Retarded :ROFLMAO: (just joking kind of, but come on really:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:)
as usual, it all comes down to what people on this forum consider NTR, and what actual NTR is in these kinds of games and in real life adult scenarios.

i am not into actual NTR, but i would appreciate realistic adult relationships portrayed in this game. Since none of the girls are canonically with the MC, any of them having sex with other people is not NTR. Bella can fuck her husband, Sage can fuck Chad, the restaurant girls can fuck paying customers, etc, etc. People who are opposed to that definitely have some problems, cause guess what?

jacomo1

Feb 15, 2018
Sup. I am just here to say that I love this game, but Interlude sucks. Why would I wanna play as female+some random teenage love of MC? Cmon, man. Waste of resources. I just hope I dont have to play thru it to have my saves for the actual game we are here for.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Sup. I am just here to say that I love this game, but Interlude sucks. Why would I wanna play as female+some random teenage love of MC? Cmon, man. Waste of resources. I just hope I dont have to play thru it to have my saves for the actual game we are here for.
After Episode 9 you will play Chad/Troy Interlude, it's alredy confirmed

StultusAnglicus

Donor
Jan 6, 2019
Have you ever heard about prospective customers? And can you realize that a business with your mindset would go bankrupt in the long run because it will have less and less customers over time, with only boot-licking-centered customers left? And I'm not even talking about disgruntled former customers yet ... Yeah... Because former customers have the right to be disgruntled about businesses that didn't meet their expectations or even treated them badly... That's how life works...
I'm no even a patron :LOL: I personally think Patreon overall is a dumb system for game development, and I'm a 'buy a product for a fixed fee' kind of person. Patrons support devs already know WHAT they're paying for; to get the game developed in the first place. To imagine that they get to dictate how and when it is developed is a mistake, you're not buying shares in DPC games.

Make a good product, I'll buy it. I have in the past purchased numerous games that I HAD pirated first, upon deciding its a great game I buy it to support the dev. It's that simple.

Therefore I am FULLY aware I can't say SHIT about production time. But I can critique the final product that I paid for.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
as usual, it all comes down to what people on this forum consider NTR, and what actual NTR is in these kinds of games and in real life adult scenarios.

i am not into actual NTR, but i would appreciate realistic adult relationships portrayed in this game. Since none of the girls are canonically with the MC, any of them having sex with other people is not NTR. Bella can fuck her husband, Sage can fuck Chad, the restaurant girls can fuck paying customers, etc, etc. People who are opposed to that definitely have some problems, cause guess what? In real life, women that you are into but not yet in a relationship with do in fact have sex with other people. Thats reality for ya.
That I agree with, and that happens with the side girls in the game and maybe LI too. Sage even tells MC come find me with you ever chance your mind if but won't wait long if your not on her path. Now Sage does tell Chad she cheated on him even not her path. If you turned down a LI or side girl its ok for them to fuck thats not NTR its just living that said I just don't want to see it.

Last edited:

iowaboy1844

Oct 6, 2018
In Episode 7? I think you have to not talk to Lily and just go straight to Sage. Can't remember if anything else affects it but I remember that being the main thing.
I think you can start to talk with Lily, but don't kiss her to start a scene with her. That's what prevents you from seeing the second part of Sage's scene at the party in Episode 7 if I remember correctly.

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
I think you can start to talk with Lily, but don't kiss her to start a scene with her. That's what prevents you from seeing the second part of Sage's scene at the party in Episode 7 if I remember correctly.
Yea ... but if I can't do both then might I as well save myself some time and skip her altogether, you know?:cry:

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Yea ... but if I can't do both then might I as well save myself some time and skip her altogether, you know?:cry:
If you're on a Sage run then ignore Lily, if you're on an others run then get the Lily scene. If you're on neither then it doesn't really matter.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
How can I get the second scene with Sage at the party?
In Episode 7? I think you have to not talk to Lily and just go straight to Sage. Can't remember if anything else affects it but I remember that being the main thing.
The complete answer is go fuck Sage before you fuck Lily, Riona and/or Cammy and before you get a blow job from Becky.

You'll get the full sex scene with Sage plus she'll rate you "a very good 3 out of 5".

If you blow your load into any other girl first, for some reason the mc cums faster when fucking Sage and you only get half the scene (you don't make it back into her room), and she annihilates you with a dreadful 2 out of 5 rating! :eek:

You can go back and fuck with everyone but Lily after Sage.

Reactions: ename144 and ffive
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes