shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Guys, what's the best way to get through the game? Flirt with all the girls or focus on one?
Ultimately you'll have to choose a girl (by episode 8), but you can flirt with all of them up until that point.

There are some risks though, certain actions will eventually potentially lock out certain characters (we're only half way through, so not sure if this is a permanent lockout or just a bump in the road).

And even if it may result in a crash and burn, trying to fuck everything that moves is a lot of fun. :sneaky:

The game is quite enjoyable and is easily replayed with a different purpose. So first time around, just do you. (y)

Last edited:

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Guys, what's the best way to get through the game? Flirt with all the girls or focus on one?
If you have a favourite straight away then focus on them. There's multiple ways to fuck up with a solo run if you get distracted by other girls either by this point (helping Sage when she's sick pushes you off Jill path, getting a BJ in the car from Cathy pushes you off Bella path, going to Jade pushes you off throuple path). also there's potentially issues after you choose a girl depending on past actions.

If you don't have a favourite just flirt with all and have fun, but be prepared that you will have to choose in ep 8 to either be with an MG or to stop all romantic ties with the MGs and focus on the side girls.

walker188

Apr 30, 2017
But isn't he sitting around and waiting to release an update? He said he would polish and playtest, but that does not take the 4-5 weeks that he claims the remaining animations will need.

Yes it makes sense for him to take his time to generate more income, its still a shitty thing to do.

And yes, he is not ICSTOR, but ICSTOR also started increasing times between updates before becoming the full time milker he is today.

I really doubt he's just sitting around. He's the highest paid AVN maker in the world. By a LOT. He's got more money than he knows what to do with. Another month doesn't make any difference in terms of money he makes, but for an artist obsessed with creating their vision, taking the time to complete their story is sometimes necessary.

Just be patient.

test7777

Jun 6, 2017
I really doubt he's just sitting around. He's the highest paid AVN maker in the world. By a LOT. He's got more money than he knows what to do with. Another month doesn't make any difference in terms of money he makes, but for an artist obsessed with creating their vision, taking the time to complete their story is sometimes necessary.

Just be patient.
But then why not buy more hardware, if he realizes that the render queue takes so long and he has more than enough money to speed up that part so he can focus on the rest of his "vision"? And if he was so obsessed with his vision and taking his time to complete it, why are there so many renders in the game that just straight up look like he never looked at them after putting them in the render queue?

Also he is only No. 5 btw.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
But isn't he sitting around and waiting to release an update? He said he would polish and playtest, but that does not take the 4-5 weeks that he claims the remaining animations will need.

Yes it makes sense for him to take his time to generate more income, its still a shitty thing to do.

And yes, he is not ICSTOR, but ICSTOR also started increasing times between updates before becoming the full time milker he is today.
He's spent roughly 9 months developing the episode, definitely a lot more time than any other episode so far, and it's come down to everything being completed except for a months' worth of animations.

It would have been great if everything just aligned perfectly, where just as he finished writing the last bit of code, adding the last bit of music, testing the last big of logic, his animations rolled in, right on schedule.

Some people can't even manage all the components of a meal to come together perfectly right at the end, and that's with a recipe book and only having to schedule things across an hour or so.

So you know, it's no surprise that some things are complete while we wait on other things.

It is daunting to think that we could be waiting 4+ weeks for a few hundred megabytes of animations, which may, or may not add a lot to the game, but why not wait and see before getting all worked up about it.

To put what DPC is trying to do into context, in episode 7, after the mc's dad rocks up and delivers heaps of furniture to the DIKs, at the end of the day the mc lies on his bed and he's fucking happy:

mc "After seeing even more potential than I thought for my room, I was starting to get worried that others would get jealous."​
mc "Even so, this room was mine now, and I worked hard for it."​

Then the camera pans around his room. His new bed as he sleeps in it, with a mirror next to him reflecting a bookshelf on the other side of the room; the side room with the chair and reading lamp; his study, with his desk and DIK jacket; a close up of his DIK jacket; and finally his lounge room, with sofa, tv and guitar.

It was a significant moment for the mc in the story. For a short while he was "homeless". He finally gets accepted into the DIKs but his room is a total fucking pigsty. But he's turned that around, and he's impressed, and for a lot of readers who were invested in the story, they'd have likely felt the same. And this room panning animation consolidated that. It was pretty fucking cool. It was a victory moment.

Now I point this particular animation out for two reasons: It's not a lewd animation, and it's the largest animation created prior to episode 9, at 51MB and 30 seconds run time. I don't know how many days it took to render it. But given the DPC says there's about 100-200 MB worth of animations remaining, and it's gonna take around 4 weeks, this room animation could have taken over a week to create!

Some players probably didn't even watch the animation, they just clicked through quickly hoping there'd be another sex scene soon, others hopefully sat back and thought, "That's a pretty fucking good room!"

Was it worth it? Will the new animations be worth it? I'm expecting a Halloween party pan animation when the mc walks through the door. Those who have been waiting for the party may sit back, watch the animation and be like, "Fuck yes". Other will just click and miss.

Of course, on the other side of the coin, the 3rd largest animation so far (at 36 MB) was a full body pan of the fucking Madame! :eek:

But then why not buy more hardware, if he realizes that the render queue takes so long and he has more than enough money to speed up that part so he can focus on the rest of his "vision"? And if he was so obsessed with his vision and taking his time to complete it, why are there so many renders in the game that just straight up look like he never looked at them after putting them in the render queue?

Also he is only No. 5 btw.
The others 4 are technically visual novels... but yeah.

He hasn't hit this bottleneck of processing power since he last upgraded his hardware. But he'll probably upgrade to the new 4090 graphics cards once they've proven to work properly with DAZ.

Last edited:

PinkmeX

May 14, 2020
That part whit Bella and her husband where they didn't even kiss was such a lame move from dpc, he was scared not to upset anti NTR fans... and then he comes and tell us that he's doing this game after his vision and nobody can't influence him on how the story goes... yeah right:KEK:
This is DPC we're talking about here, of course Bella can't fuck her husband, he probably doesn't even have a dick.

As for the vision, that's not contradictory when his vision has always been to produce a game with as broad appeal as possible. That was always going to limit certain things.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
That part whit Bella and her husband where they didn't even kiss was such a lame move from dpc, he was scared not to upset anti NTR fans... and then he comes and tell us that he's doing this game after his vision and nobody can't influence him on how the story goes... yeah right:KEK:
This is DPC we're talking about here, of course Bella can't fuck her husband, he probably doesn't even have a dick.

As for the vision, that's not contradictory when his vision has always been to produce a game with as broad appeal as possible. That was always going to limit certain things.
It's not like DPC has made out that all the LIs are virgins or something. We know that Sage, Josy and Bella have fucked others through common sense.

But yeah, by not showing Bella and James even remotely intimate in that scene, it's opened up theories about James not really being there in that scene, and it makes her look frigid.

Sure, I don't particularly wanna see an LI being railed mercilessly by some other dude, but if a woman can't even kiss her husband in the past, I truly worry for these anti-NTR fuckwits. :rolleyes:

Ostap Bender

Jun 26, 2019
It’s not like you can actually bang ghosts and/or hallucinations :rolleyes:

Last edited:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
It's not like DPC has made out that all the LIs are virgins or something. We know that Sage, Josy and Bella have fucked others through common sense.

But yeah, by not showing Bella and James even remotely intimate in that scene, it's opened up theories about James not really being there in that scene, and it makes her look frigid.

Sure, I don't particularly wanna see an LI being railed mercilessly by some other dude, but if a woman can't even kiss her husband in the past, I truly worry for these anti-NTR fuckwits. :rolleyes:
Not everything has to be shown, often just told. It is enough for Sage to complain that Chad is not physical with her again, rather than suggesting that he never was...

Isn't that also part of DPC's freedom to write the story he wants to tell? Or does that just refer to the number of animations?

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Not everything has to be shown, often just told. It is enough for Sage to complain that Chad is not physical with her again, rather than suggesting that he never was...

Isn't that also part of DPC's freedom to write the story he wants to tell? Or does that just refer to the number of animations?
I'm not sure if you're trapping me into agreeing with you! :eek:

So I will dodge! :cool:

What I'm saying is, we know with common sense, by the behaviours of Bella, Sage and Josy (and all the HOTs), that they have had sex before meeting the mc. They know what they are doing, and they are enjoying it.

So a scene with Bella and her husband, where the husband is trying to get some action, and Bella is trying to be professional at work, and then right before he gets to kiss her, Hilda from Hell cock blocks him...

Is DPC protecting the sensibilities of the snowflake anti-NTR crowd?

Or did he deliberately have Hilda send Bella home for absolutely no good reason at all (looking at her husband, I mean they literally weren't even kissing, is not a reason for sending her home at all :unsure:). And that has lead to theories of Bella being of unsound mind; imagining James' presence.

Also, and now I'm expanding on my earlier post, I thought James' disappearance was the reason why Bella was such a cold bitch.

Episode 3:

mc "At the time I couldn't understand Bella."​
mc "The attraction was there, but for her it felt so wrong."​
mc "I remember feeling bad about kissing a married woman."​
mc "I figured she felt the same since she was being unfaithful to her husband..."​
mc "which, of course, is a very big deal."​
mc "But if I had known the real reasons to her tears..."​
mc "and to her persona..."​
mc "I wouldn't have kissed her that night."​
mc "I would have called out for help."​

But those lines: "...if I had known the real reasons to her tears... and to her persona..."

Her persona being "The Ice Queen". But she was kinda the Ice Queen to James too. I mean she looked a little younger, but Bella was acting just like the person we've come to know all along, except she was a little less sure of herself (worried about losing her job).

So if that really was James, then what was all that persona bullshit in the mc's inner monologue. :unsure:

SomboSteel

May 8, 2017

to me it just feels like a "have your cake and eat it too" type thing.

he wants to be taken seriously as a mature and professional story teller/game designer, but he does seem to shy away from anything even in the ballpark of what the anti-NTR weirdos on this site and Patreon consider "unacceptable" in BaDIK. DPC shouldnt have to bend the knee to anyone just to reach the largest demographic possible. its especially a drastic/noticeable change from how he told his story for AL (which dealt with a cheating GF and didnt beat around the bush with it), and even though there wasnt anything like crazy explicitly shown with that angle of the story he seems almost afraid now to even get back to that level of "real relationships". and its worth noting that story was written before he was making like infinite money and before he positioned himself as the king of AVNs.

you are right that not everything has to be deliberately shown, but there have already been moments in the story that may have benefitted from more showing and less telling. Seeing Bella truly happy with her husband in the past would be a meaningful contrast to her ice queen persona we first meet (and that is slowly thawing). maybe seeing Sage and Chad actually happy together in a flashback could be meaningful, because at this point we just have to assume things were fine based on what we have been told. and because of this ambiguity (with both girls) there are people who actually believe that they havent had sex with their own significant others, merely because DPC seems too afraid to commit to it officially. hell, after the first time you pay for Quinn's restaurant the fact that the other girls are literally hookers basically disappears into the void of DPC storytelling.

so for me, compared to AL it does kinda feel like he sold out when he saw how big the potential check would be if he didnt commit to "pushing the same boundaries" he did in his first story/game. like look at the ending of that game, that isnt an ending trying to reach the broadest demographic possible. thats the ending he wanted and he stuck to it, even if its kinda a disaster lol. but i respected him sticking to his vision

Last edited:

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Seeing Bella truly happy with her husband in the past would be a meaningful contrast to her ice queen persona we first meet (and that is slowly thawing). maybe seeing Sage and Chad actually happy together in a flashback could be meaningful, because at this point we just have to assume things were fine based on what we have been told.
This is definitely the weirdest part. She didn't seem happy with her husband at all. She was annoyed about him bringing up some fun they had at the ocean. And he was clueless to how much she seemed to loathe him. Like you said, this was the chance to show the happy, bubbly woman she may have been in the past until tragedy (?) struck, and fucked her over.

Which makes me wonder if there's more too it. Otherwise, that entire opening scene was purely so Bella could run away all weird when the mc wanted to take her to that library.

And even that doesn't make sense. Why the fuck did she run away panicking over that library? So she used to work there. Maybe she got sacked for "looking" at her husband. It's not like that was some awesome experience with her husband there that going near it brought back a flood of memories. If that was a significant memory of him there, their marriage was dead long ago!

I'd like to believe there's a lot more to it. But it's hard not to just accept that it was a shit set up, with zero insight into who Bella was. :cautious:

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
I'm not sure if you're trapping me into agreeing with you! :eek:

So I will dodge! :cool:

What I'm saying is, we know with common sense, by the behaviours of Bella, Sage and Josy (and all the HOTs), that they have had sex before meeting the mc. They know what they are doing, and they are enjoying it.

So a scene with Bella and her husband, where the husband is trying to get some action, and Bella is trying to be professional at work, and then right before he gets to kiss her, Hilda from Hell cock blocks him...

Is DPC protecting the sensibilities of the snowflake anti-NTR crowd?

Or did he deliberately have Hilda send Bella home for absolutely no good reason at all (looking at her husband, I mean they literally weren't even kissing, is not a reason for sending her home at all :unsure:). And that has lead to theories of Bella being of unsound mind; imagining James' presence.

Also, and now I'm expanding on my earlier post, I thought James' disappearance was the reason why Bella was such a cold bitch.

Episode 3:

mc "At the time I couldn't understand Bella."​
mc "The attraction was there, but for her it felt so wrong."​
mc "I remember feeling bad about kissing a married woman."​
mc "I figured she felt the same since she was being unfaithful to her husband..."​
mc "which, of course, is a very big deal."​
mc "But if I had known the real reasons to her tears..."​
mc "and to her persona..."​
mc "I wouldn't have kissed her that night."​
mc "I would have called out for help."​

But those lines: "...if I had known the real reasons to her tears... and to her persona..."

Her persona being "The Ice Queen". But she was kinda the Ice Queen to James too. I mean she looked a little younger, but Bella was acting just like the person we've come to know all along, except she was a little less sure of herself (worried about losing her job).

So if that really was James, then what was all that persona bullshit in the mc's inner monologue. :unsure:
Does anyone actually believe DPC's doing this only for himself and has never compromised his vision?
Dude said in the Q&A that he tries to make the game somewhat realistic but changes some things or else it'd be too boring, I don't think showing the girls with their exes during flashbacks is boring in the literal sense of the word, either he's walking that thin line between trying to tell the story in a realistic way and not pissing off "NTR" snowflakes or he's one of those snowflakes himself and that's why he does not do it.

This is definitely the weirdest part. She didn't seem happy with her husband at all. She was annoyed about him bringing up some fun they had at the ocean. And he was clueless to how much she seemed to loathe him. Like you said, this was the chance to show the happy, bubbly woman she may have been in the past until tragedy (?) struck, and fucked her over.

Which makes me wonder if there's more too it. Otherwise, that entire opening scene was purely so Bella could run away all weird when the mc wanted to take her to that library.

And even that doesn't make sense. Why the fuck did she run away panicking over that library? So she used to work there. Maybe she got sacked for "looking" at her husband. It's not like that was some awesome experience with her husband there that going near it brought back a flood of memories. If that was a significant memory of him there, their marriage was dead long ago!

I'd like to believe there's a lot more to it. But it's hard not to just accept that it was a shit set up, with zero insight into who Bella was. :cautious:
It's not very indicative but during her hell week flashback she was already quite cold, she seemed more social but perhaps the stern looks were always there.

Another alternative is, during her dinner with MC she says the library brings her both good and bad memories, mostly bad, so perhaps shit was already hitting the fan by then(?) Like she knew James was cheating on her but was pretending for some reason, or she herself was messing around and was dealing with the guilt... Or the supposed baby was already gone and James was just trying to be his jolly self to try and cheer her up.

We'll see, I have a feeling EP9 will already begin giving us some answers, since we're going to have a party planning and the party itself in the same episode we can assume it will happen in the span of a couple of weeks so I don't think a cop out is possible, there's going to be a confrontation between Jill and Isabella and the marriage issue must be brought up.
Isabella and MC talking about "elephants" and knowingly ignoring the biggest one in the room was already eyebrow raising, if the same thing happens between her and Jill, the eye-roll will be so big my eyes will do a 360º turn.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022

This scene left more questions than answers. Why is Bella so cold towards her husband?
Maybe because she's on the verge of being fired from her job? And this woman, Helga, who spotted them and sent Bella home. It gives off a very toxic, unpleasant aura. Maybe she's Bella's boss and they're on bad terms? And that's why Bella is annoyed by her husband's behavior because she doesn't want to be fired?
"I need this job, James!" But why? You can't find another one, are your country in an economic crisis? I just can't find any other reason to stay at a job where your boss is bullying you.
All questions without answers. And then I omitted the theory of hallucinations, trying to find explanations without applying it.
There are several options, either this is just a bad script move by DPC, or he deliberately feeds us with riddles, short scenes that make us puzzle even more and stir up interest in the game.
I've already noticed this oddity in another mini-interlude to Episode 5, where Jill's behavior with Rusty is very different from Jill we know.

hayrullahdelisi

Apr 15, 2019
He needs to do something about update frequency for his own good.Game itself is spectecular,i got nothing to say on that part but at this point it looks like it will be completed in at least 5 years and there are only few games (WoW,GTA etc) in history that can keep attention for this long.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes