Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
He needs to do something about update frequency for his own good.Game itself is spectecular,i got nothing to say on that part but at this point it looks like it will be completed in at least 5 years and there are only few games (WoW,GTA etc) in history that can keep attention for this long.
You forgot to mention Half-life 3. Still waiting :HideThePain:

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
"I need this job, James!" But why? You can't find another one, are your country in an economic crisis? I just can't find any other reason to stay at a job where your boss is bullying you.
Not exactly strange, happens in RL all the time. There isn't any guarantee she'll be able to find a job in her field of work and a boss that's actually better on a short notice, especially if she quits and doesn't get any recommendation and her asshole boss will instead talk shit about her when asked. Not like there's dozens of libraries desperately advertising they're hiring.

Reactions: Meushi and shazba

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Not exactly strange, happens in RL all the time. There isn't any guarantee she'll be able to find a job in her field of work and a boss that's actually better on a short notice, especially if she quits and doesn't get any recommendation and her asshole boss will instead talk shit about her when asked. Not like there's dozens of libraries desperately advertising they're hiring.
She also has a teaching degree in English and left that library if she works at B&R now.
The way she reacted when the MC suggested she go to that library seems to be a really painful point. Something else happened there, something really bad.

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
I'm just a man how doesn't like NTR
That's your problem. Let you grow testicles. This game is about cheating on girls from the very beginning. MC is a slut. Seven episodes he fucks what he could. It walked, it has tits and a pussy, MC fucked. At the end of Episode 8 MC decides to stop this but he needs advise from Heather, Elena and some DIKs to made a decision. Don't tell us you play BaDIK and don't like NTR. Your save games tells us otherwise.

Guys, what's the best way to get through the game? Flirt with all the girls or focus on one?
For me the best way was one playthrough per girl and one "fuck them all" playthrough. Every branch is it worth to be played.

fatenite1

Apr 17, 2021
Man... doing some cleaning to make room for the next updated since it's going to be huge. 400 Mb here, 600 there, 1.3 Gb over hee ah (don't need that game anymore), and I go the extra mile and delete the saves as well. That's when you realize what your favorite game is when the save folder for it alone is 1.06 Gb. :LOL: Man Christmas can't come soon enough!!!

Reactions: openup212

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
She also has a teaching degree in English and left that library if she works at B&R now.
The way she reacted when the MC suggested she go to that library seems to be a really painful point. Something else happened there, something really bad.
Calling it now, she had to quit working in that library after James talked her into having sex in there on his subsequent visit, and died when Bella accidentally pulled a bookshelf on top of him in throes of passion.

It'll be a 2-minute long animation with slow-mo in episode 10.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Calling it now, she had to quit working in that library after James talked her into having sex in there on his subsequent visit, and died when Bella accidentally pulled a bookshelf on top of him in throes of passion.

It'll be a 2-minute long animation with slow-mo in episode 10.
I always thought the big animation of Episode 10 would be Steve crying in the back room and jerking off to Josy pictures. But that's okay too.

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
why be content with a divine beauty,when you can add to the other.
the bed is big enough,the one beauty is for a while,
but the other divine beauty is for eternity.

with her beautiful wavy brown hair,her beautiful glittering eyes,
that mischievous smile,that beautiful hand full off breasts,
and that beautifully smooth tummy that i explore until i come to your forbidden fruit,
after which i penetrate you and you scream,and you get highest orgasm you will ever experience.

josy is the biggest star in the sky.
josy is love forever. :love: :love:
Josy_and_Maya_threesome_sleep.png

walker188

Apr 30, 2017
But then why not buy more hardware, if he realizes that the render queue takes so long and he has more than enough money to speed up that part so he can focus on the rest of his "vision"? And if he was so obsessed with his vision and taking his time to complete it, why are there so many renders in the game that just straight up look like he never looked at them after putting them in the render queue?

Also he is only No. 5 btw.
That graph is incomplete. It's ranked by patreon numbers, not cash flow. Adeptus Steve, supposedly makes more than Dark Cookie and yet, DC is at the top.

The thing is, DPC HAS bought more renders and IS putting more in the game. Each chapter is longer and longer and he's actually making divergent paths. It's not like you're not getting more for your buck each release (assuming you are a subscriber, if not STFU you have no right to complain about a product you stole).

Each chapter is longer than the previous. And while you'll always be able to find renders or animations that are lacking (this is the nature of art), you might never notice some insignificant detail he poured time into, I believe someone pointed out that he made the candles flicker in one scene.

Go look at actual scams, like Radiant. The Devs there just collect a check every month and deliver nothing, or when they do launch a chapter, they deliver less than promised. This is a fully functioning game, that's delivered in a timely manner. There's simply no comparison.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020

and that beautifully smooth tummy that i explore until i come to your forbidden fruit,
after which i penetrate you and you scream,and you get highest orgasm you will ever experience.

View attachment 2153097
Josy is love Josy is life :love: :love:and Maya is sweet:love:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

View attachment 2153097
The Great Badik Season 2 Scam

In my opinion there are grounds for a class action

Reactions: soprano31
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes