ScyTheFox

Apr 8, 2021
That's your problem. Let you grow testicles. This game is about cheating on girls from the very beginning. MC is a slut. Seven episodes he fucks what he could. It walked, it has tits and a pussy, MC fucked. At the end of Episode 8 MC decides to stop this but he needs advise from Heather, Elena and some DIKs to made a decision. Don't tell us you play BaDIK and don't like NTR. Your save games tells us otherwise.

We need to understand the correct meaning of NTR. NTR is short for Netorare. It basically means cheating when you are in a happy relationship.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I dont really like NTR as well and i would not consider the parts of the game i descriped above as NTR.

Plus, theres no NTR or Cheating Tag in the Spoilers of the Genre, so DPC may not considering it as NTR/cheating himself.

Also i dont think its a problem at all, because you got free choice, if you want to play the game as slut or not.

Last edited:
May 15, 2020
Hi
I can't open the Interlude episode on a Mac because of a permissions issue and have tried a few variations of chmod in the terminal tab to no avail.
Does anyone have any idea as to what might actually work? Cheers

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
There is no a real antagonist in this game ... Chad who was supposed to be the alpha-villain quickly turns out to be a pussy ... MC is a love love average-boy too
A storyline without a believable "AssHole" is just a boring and quiet vanilla story.

I donìt know if the following idea was already in the thread... more than 10000 pags are really hard to explore ;)

if I were in the developer I would create a story where Chad goes crazy taking a submachine gun and making a killing in college as unfortunately often happens in American colleges ... this would lead to a twist and eliminate some of the too many useless characters ... by this way the MC could become a REAL-HERO by solving the issue and saving the girl he loves.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
How do you take screen shots in game? on pc.
Press the S key. If you want clean shots without the text/overlay press H first.
I'm not very good at English slang words, so I translated "narc" as a drug addicted.
It's less slang and more abbreviated in this case, as being the short form of Narcotics Officer, who are often undercover.
I don't think that he played, most likely he is trying to troll.
I've noticed a significant uptick in troll accounts & postings since so many regular posters were banned from the thread over trivial bullshit. I'll let others connect the dots.
How can I get the second scene with Sage at the party?
Safest method : don't fuck anyone before you fuck Sage, that's it. After that, bang away!
So far that GPU is a real fire hazard, so hope it really doesn't get near DPC house lol.
There's nothing wrong with the GPU, but some people have damaged the power connectors, resulting in fewer solid connections, which then results in the potential for too much power draw through the remainining pins. This is why there have been melting of the boards/wires.

As much as I like the smaller option, at these levels of power, it was a bad engineering decision. They should keep the double/triple 8-pin connections on all of them for safety reasons.

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
There is no a real antagonist in this game ... Chad who was supposed to be the alpha-villain quickly turns out to be a pussy ... MC is a love love average-boy too
A storyline without a believable "AssHole" is just a boring and quiet vanilla story.

I donìt know if the following idea was already in the thread... more than 10000 pags are really hard to explore ;)

if I were in the developer I would create a story where Chad goes crazy taking a submachine gun and making a killing in college as unfortunately often happens in American colleges ... this would lead to a twist and eliminate some of the too many useless characters ... by this way the MC could become a REAL-HERO by solving the issue and saving the girl he loves.
I think the one who has gone crazy here is you, not Chad :JAJAJA:

Turki 10

Oct 17, 2020

FB_IMG_1665790108723.jpg

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
as usual, it all comes down to what people on this forum consider NTR, and what actual NTR is in these kinds of games and in real life adult scenarios.

i am not into actual NTR, but i would appreciate realistic adult relationships portrayed in this game. Since none of the girls are canonically with the MC, any of them having sex with other people is not NTR. Bella can fuck her husband, Sage can fuck Chad, the restaurant girls can fuck paying customers, etc, etc. People who are opposed to that definitely have some problems, cause guess what?
Why do you want to watch other male characters bangs kinda gay lmfao?

Last edited:

StultusAnglicus

Donor
Jan 6, 2019
"I fantasize about a school being shot up so I can be a white knight for some girl, then she'll love me!" :KEK:

nyrek

Apr 19, 2021

one tree hill fan, huh? :HideThePain:

Reactions: Nirvana96

Porthas

Feb 26, 2021
goes crazy taking a submachine gun and making a killing in college as unfortunately often happens in American colleges ...
It doesn't happen often in American colleges.

Your odds of being killed in a school shooting are 1 in 600000 vs odd of being struck by lightning 1 in 15000.

But it would be interesting if Chad did run amok.

Not that we really need that, the Dean may toss our MC (or MC's loved one's) out the door for various brewing reasons. That's an antagonist right there. And Maya's father, he's a nut job that could probably get MC tossed out along with his daughter. There's also illegal drug activities tied to an ex-Dik and current Dik(s)? and that's a possible antagonist lurking in the backdrop currently.

Or Bella's hubby could return and go all stabby stabby in a jealous rage.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022

d63.png

SomboSteel

May 8, 2017
Why do you want to watch other male characters bangs kinda gay lmfao?
i just wanted to point out something to you: if that is your only qualifications for something being gay, then you should realize that since you arent actually the MC that you are constantly just watching some other male character "bangs" the whole time you play this game.

i hope you can find a way to be at peace with that harrowing truth :HideThePain:

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
i just wanted to point out something to you: if that is your only qualifications for something being gay, then you should realize that since you arent actually the MC that you are constantly just watching some other male character "bangs" the whole time you play this game.

i hope you can find a way to be at peace with that harrowing truth :HideThePain:
Yeah that why I prefer watching Main character bang rather than including other male characters banging the li or other girls. Also you are the MC if you are making choices for him and changing the story in the process. This is not a kinetic novels. I have chosen choices that I could actually do in real life other than abit personality yeah MC is similar to me. Yeah if you are okay with watching other characters bang and take more time rendering then good for you. Next thing we know some people coming here and asking for Troy x Chad secs

apologetik

Apr 7, 2022
why be content with a divine beauty,when you can add to the other.
the bed is big enough,the one beauty is for a while,
but the other divine beauty is for eternity.

with her beautiful wavy brown hair,her beautiful glittering eyes,
that mischievous smile,that beautiful hand full off breasts,
and that beautifully smooth tummy that i explore until i come to your forbidden fruit,
after which i penetrate you and you scream,and you get highest orgasm you will ever experience.

josy is the biggest star in the sky.
josy is love forever. :love: :love:
`%s/josy/bella/g`

shane001

Jun 12, 2020
as usual, it all comes down to what people on this forum consider NTR, and what actual NTR is in these kinds of games and in real life adult scenarios.

i am not into actual NTR, but i would appreciate realistic adult relationships portrayed in this game. Since none of the girls are canonically with the MC, any of them having sex with other people is not NTR. Bella can fuck her husband, Sage can fuck Chad, the restaurant girls can fuck paying customers, etc, etc. People who are opposed to that definitely have some problems, cause guess what?
They probably are, in the background but since it's a single Main Character/protagonist story so all those side sex scenes wouldn't contribute anything to the main character, his relationship with them or his POV which the whole thing is around and almost all of the fans want to see MC at the center of attention with girls. Also it would be a waste of renders and animations which most of the patreons didn't asked for. It's not a surprising choice since it's a well popular Harem type format in the single protagonist stories and has been from the very start which is also it's selling point.

SomboSteel

May 8, 2017
They probably are, in the background but since it's a single Main Character/protagonist story so all those side sex scenes wouldn't contribute anything to the main character, his relationship with them or his POV which the whole thing is around and almost all of the fans want to see MC at the center of attention with girls. It's not a surprising choice since it's a well popular Harem type format in the single protagonist stories and has been from the very start which is also it's selling point.
this isnt an actual harem game though

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes