Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
That's another section. this is a post about games :ROFLMAO:. Look at animations and loops:unsure::rolleyes:. But don't bring that content here or you run the risk of a ban that's why it's another section
Thanks for the warning, but what I was referring to is if those loops and animations are inside f95 or in external web :unsure:

myukimo

Nov 18, 2021
Thanks for the warning, but what I was referring to is if those loops and animations are inside f95 or in external web :unsure:
They are animations that are downloaded as games. I just stop by to see Daz's modeling work to look for new 3D projects.
The vast majority, if they are not content creators, are unaware of that area :unsure::whistle::sick:

Reactions: Don Sucio

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
They are animations that are downloaded as games. I just stop by to see Daz's modeling work to look for new 3D projects.
The vast majority, if they are not content creators, are unaware of that area :unsure::whistle::sick:
Thanks for the help (y)

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Well... I don't think we have enough intel to infer she was more naïve... I think it's just something you came up with to rationalize the plausibility of the relationship; and the fact we have to create theories in our minds to explain it demonstrates it's not self-evident... But whatever... I'm tired of arguing about that...

Let's spice things up and introduce another debate... After the great-NTR debate, I think it's time for the Futa/trans debate... Does BaDIK needs Futas/trans? Should Troy transition? And then he, I mean, she should became an MC's LI? This would add more plausibility to the berserker Chad plot: after stealing his beard, now the MC steal his lover; Chad becomes furious and joins Tybalt in a college mass-shooting. The MC must then make a choice -- which will add a "deep" twist to the plot -- about which lover to save. All the others will die.
You forgot about furries, they also need to be added to the game. :ROFLMAO:

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Actually it was my first playground, since the game was started. Imagine playing the games for years, one episode to another...For the sake of everything burning in the end.
Thats the fun for me, both my Sage and Bella saves I remake every time when I delete 'persistent' picking exactly the same choices that I made when I first discovered the game and are the first two saves that I play into a new episode. It just so happen that coincidently seem to be the most drama filled saves I have :HideThePain: I bet those animations DPC is waiting on are of Jill and Jade plotting my burial.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
It still pains me we couldn't show it to Tybalt.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thats the fun for me, both my Sage and Bella saves I remake every time when I delete 'persistent' picking exactly the same choices that I made when I first discovered the game and are the first two saves that I play into a new episode. It just so happen that coincidently seem to be the most drama filled saves I have :HideThePain: I bet those animations DPC is waiting on are of Jill and Jade plotting my burial.
Unfortunately that save with Jade leak , I chose Others. But the save with Bella called "Bella route Jill betrayed" is waiting his time and it will come soon. :cool:

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes