Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Last round of fun (unless someone wants to do one with the feminazis):

View attachment 2164696

I though about excluding Madame, since I think she's hors concours, but then I got curious to see how much actual hate she'll get (and, yeah... I killed her... otherwise I'd have to kill poor Arieth, who I have nothing against but I would have no better option... And you know... pest control...)

Below there's a clean pic if anyone is interested:
View attachment 2164701
Lol it's so predictable to guess who everyone decides to KILL.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
And I am just a simple guy.
I am going to make a harem with Sage as the Queen and including Riona,Camila,Melanie,Sarah,Mona,Quinn and Lily.

walker188

Apr 30, 2017
Yay! Round 2 of FUCK-MARRY-KILL! Same rules apply!

View attachment 2162927

This won't be popular at all, but.....

Fuck Becky, I know, I know, she's human trash, but I got to dive that dumpster. I just, I have to. Ya know?

Marry Mel, I adore her. I love her so much, I forgive her garish chest tattoo, and rampant prostitution. I can FIX her!

Kill Sandy. This was not a difficult decision. I would kill her even if it wasn't part of the game......

Reactions: Geralt From Rivia

ReeseQian

Sep 16, 2019
Last round of fun (unless someone wants to do one with the feminazis):

View attachment 2164696

I though about excluding Madame, since I think she's hors concours, but then I got curious to see how much actual hate she'll get (and, yeah... I killed her... otherwise I'd have to kill poor Arieth, who I have nothing against but I would have no better option... And you know... pest control...)

Below there's a clean pic if anyone is interested:
View attachment 2164701

Marry: Mona
Fuck: Karen
Kill: Beth

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes