felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I get why people like Sage, but I don't understand why anyone would marry her. She basically cheats on Chad with MC. Yeah, I know it's a moot point since he was cheating, but it seemed like she was going to stay with Chad anyway if he hadn't broken up with her. Definitely not wife material.

Of all the girls in the game Josy is probably the best choice, since she's drama-free and sexy-but-not-slutty. A lot of the other girls are also hot, but they've probably done it with half the campus already. My other choices would be Bella and Nicole, but they come with a few asterisks.
i.e. since cheating is an unforgivable fault it is not okay for Sage but okay for Josy?o_O

if your girlfriend talked to her ex like Josy talks to MC how would you see it?

yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
TBH I haven't played since near the end of season one so I know nothing of interludes, I had just finished the tasks to join the DIKs. I was going to leave it for a few updates to let the story develop, but it seems this game got kicked off my watch list, I only just noticed it again.

I'm not going to ask if there has been much new content since then lol. Just curious if this is likely the last download before a new one for season 4 is created.
Sorry, I think, it was a bit rude answer of me. The first session consists of chapters 1-4, the second season consists of chapters 5-8. The second season seems to me longer than the first but maybe it's just me. The "Interlude" is a separate chapter, that has been released after the chapter 8 but before the season third will start, it's all about MC's ex-girlfriend Zoey. Now we are waiting for the release of Chapter 9, which will be the first in the third season.
P.S. you have to download seasons 1-2 archive to continue your playthrough. And then download interlude which is a separate archive.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I get why people like Sage, but I don't understand why anyone would marry her. She basically cheats on Chad with MC. Yeah, I know it's a moot point since he was cheating, but it seemed like she was going to stay with Chad anyway if he hadn't broken up with her. Definitely not wife material.
Sage gave Chad the same treatment he'd given her, but she's willing to reconcile with him if he shaped up. I don't see how it makes her "not wife material", that's actually fairer than what an average girlfriend would be willing to do for her partner.

Don't sleep around and Sage won't pay you back the same, simple as that.

Traitus

Aug 6, 2017

Of all the girls in the game Josy is probably the best choice, since she's drama-free and sexy-but-not-slutty. A lot of the other girls are also hot, but they've probably done it with half the campus already. My other choices would be Bella and Nicole, but they come with a few asterisks.
Josy is drama free??? Dude you need a refresh.
Josy cheats with MC while in a relationship with Maya. And it isn't just a spur of the moment.
She has all the drama and baggage with Tommy and step-parents and parents.
She also is indecisive about what she wants to do, because she wants to try new things but its chained to Maya at the moment.

This isn't a hate mail to Josy, but all the Li's have drama and baggage and saying otherwise is self-deception.

giraffe69

Feb 13, 2018
I left this game in episode 3 because i was busy with school so i started playing it again. Right now i am in ep 6 but i want to ask is there any harem route in the game (or will there be any in the future) when we can be with more girls and they know that (lets say like the lesbian girls) cause i am seeing that some of the scene between Isabella and Jill require them both so i was asking about the harem route. BTW what is the best girl to go for cause right now my favorites and Jill and Sage.

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
i want to ask is there any harem route in the game (or will there be any in the future)
No, most likely not. At the end of episode 8 you'll be asked to decide which girl you want to pursue. If you decide to not pursue any of the main love interests you might pursue others. We don't know that yet. But I wouldn't bet on DPC implementing some kind of harem ending. Maybe there will be one, where you cheat on multiple girls, which I'd expect to be one of the bad endings, where you end up with none of them.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I left this game in episode 3 because i was busy with school so i started playing it again. Right now i am in ep 6 but i want to ask is there any harem route in the game (or will there be any in the future) when we can be with more girls and they know that (lets say like the lesbian girls) cause i am seeing that some of the scene between Isabella and Jill require them both so i was asking about the harem route. BTW what is the best girl to go for cause right now my favorites and Jill and Sage.
no harem

by the 8th chapter you will have to choose one of the LIs (Maya and Josy together and the other 3) or the side girls. there will probably be opportunities to reopen broken relationships but no harem anyway

which scene with Jill and Bella are you referring to? there are specific "jealousy" dialogues between the girls but no special scene so far

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
no harem

by the 8th chapter you will have to choose one of the LIs (Maya and Josy together and the other 3) or the side girls. there will probably be opportunities to reopen broken relationships but no harem anyway

which scene with Jill and Bella are you referring to? there are specific "jealousy" dialogues between the girls but no special scene so far
The only jealousy variable is the Jill jealousy one and it was transferred for the interlude, so it might be used in the future.

rambo316

Sep 4, 2021
no harem

Wish it were possible to break off from the main girls and focus more on the side characters. Would love to take things further with Envy or Riona.

Reactions: VOYEUR

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Wish it were possible to break off from the main girls and focus more on the side characters. Would love to take things further with Envy or Riona.
in theory in the new season if you have chosen others you should be satisfied, however, there is a risk of having little content per chapter

The only jealousy variable is the Jill jealousy one and it was transferred for the interlude, so it might be used in the future.
definitely there will be something for Bella/Jill and Sage/Jade. but we're talking about negative interactions, not sexual

the jealousy between Jill and Josy is theoretically the oldest, they are the first two LIs to be fully aware of each other, but I feel like it's all going to go into oblivion

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
in theory in the new season if you have chosen others you should be satisfied, however, there is a risk of having little content per chapter

definitely there will be something for Bella/Jill and Sage/Jade. but we're talking about negative interactions, not sexual

the jealousy between Jill and Josy is theoretically the oldest, they are the first two LIs to be fully aware of each other, but I feel like it's all going to go into oblivion
An MC that fucked both Sage and Jade has literally no chance of coming out of it unscathed. Like that is literally the worst case scenario.

Bella/Jill would be more tame IMO, especially if you didn't pursue Jill.

As for Josy and Jill, I think DPC has forgotten that he did a scene with them, as he did nothing with it afterwards.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
An MC that fucked both Sage and Jade has literally no chance of coming out of it unscathed. Like that is literally the worst case scenario.

Bella/Jill would be more tame IMO, especially if you didn't pursue Jill.

As for Josy and Jill, I think DPC has forgotten that he did a scene with them, as he did nothing with it afterwards.
if you haven't wooed Jill I'm not willing to put up with more than a few whimpers.

Sage and Jade is definitely a trap but I don't see how it has to be implemented, it seems impossible for Jade to go and tell her daughter about it, so I think MC will be caught by Sage talking about the matter with Jade.

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
if you haven't wooed Jill I'm not willing to put up with more than a few whimpers.

Sage and Jade is definitely a trap but I don't see how it has to be implemented, it seems impossible for Jade to go and tell her daughter about it, so I think MC will be caught by Sage talking about the matter with Jade.
I don't think DPC will miss the opportunity to implement the Bella/Jill drama and make it overdramatic. I just hope he doesn't make it like 3 episodes long like the blackmail storyline. :confused:

Realistically in that situation Jade is screwed in every way. She can't get back at MC for dumping/rejecting her for Sage, she can't screw over Maya because that would be weird and would be against her feminism beliefs and I don't think she's that evil to screw up her own daughter's happiness. Though Stephen already knows about it if MC showed the video to Derek, so even if Sage doesn't learn about it, I think we are looking forward to another blackmail storyline one way or another.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Realistically in that situation Jade is screwed in every way. She can't get back at MC for dumping/rejecting her for Sage, she can't screw over Maya because that would be weird and would be against her feminism beliefs and I don't think she's that evil to screw up her own daughter's happiness. Though Stephen already knows about it if MC showed the video to Derek, so even if Sage doesn't learn about it, I think we are looking forward to another blackmail storyline one way or another.
If she knows MC dumped her for Bella, she will probably flip out.

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
There are 2 versions of her reaction though, one where she's shocked and the other is that she's kind of mad. I don't remember what triggered it, might have been that stupid picnic and then picking Bella afterwards.

Edit: Sorry I thought you were talking about Jill. Nah, I think she'd be more mad if you went for Sage.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
absurdly that should be the most dangerous situation, we will see if DPC will have this foresight.

if MC leaves Jade for Sage, Jade however bitter in the end should be happy for her daughter (that MC did not want to keep the double-cross is a merit, it's not like Jade cared that MC was dating other people in the meantime), or at any rate not want to be the one to hurt her at all

on the other hand if Mc leaves her for Bella, he would be doing what Burke himself wishes to do, for Jade it should be a much harder snub to digest

Last edited:

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
When I once again went through the game, I noticed that Jade is still a hypocrite. Let's remember her chatting with the MC. They discussed Cathy leaving college. Jade at this moment showed herself to be an adult woman and showed a good attitude. "Everything in this life ends, nothing lasts forever and people leave." 20221113150138_1.jpg
Later, when the MC announced that it was time for them to end the "relationship" (if he chose LI for himself), Jade reacted like a hysterical immature girl "Look how I don't ruin anything for you"
It looked like a threat, and the adult woman in it disappeared somewhere. What did she expect? She thought that this was a serious relationship, and not an easy sexual affair that would end sooner or later? Jade has shown herself to be a narcissist and a hypocrite.

Reactions: Dr. Average
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes