ReeseQian

Sep 16, 2019
Do you guys know who is pregnant like did we get somebody pregnant?
No Didnt say who is but We can guess... while we are waiting....

My guessing is Ashely... she cried at Preps Party... and at Hots House by her room where Derek met her She said " I dont know what to do"..

.. the azzhole didnt give girls named out to his Wife only 3 students.. I am guessing it is.. Cammy...Lily.. and Ash.. .. why did quinn said " what took ash so long to join in" from Movie night and he want more but Mona wont do it again... Could be why Mona found out shes Preg and she left..

Im Hoping it Sage by Mc ..:love:

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
Just finished episode 8 and did not even choose one of the main girls cause fuck em
How brave! Good for you king! Focus on yourself! Don't be tempted by the ones outside the main cast since they are either whores, strippers, adulterous skanks or worst of all, Zoey. I wouldn't even wipe my ass with Zoey.

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
How brave! Good for you king! Focus on yourself! Don't be tempted by the ones outside the main cast since they are either whores, strippers, adulterous skanks or worst of all, Zoey. I wouldn't even wipe my ass with Zoey.
what do you have against prostitues and strippers? :unsure:

those are just women who earn their living honestly.
and adulterous "skanks" and zoey hater?

well,i shouldn't ask who you're simpering for,
i hope it's going to be fun with the goblin.

p.s:buy her new teeth,it's not to look at.

Reactions: Geralt From Rivia

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
what do you have against prostitues and strippers? :unsure:

those are just women who earn their living honestly.
and adulterous "skanks" and zoey hater?

well,i shouldn't ask who you're simpering for,
i hope it's going to be fun with the goblin.

p.s:buy her new teeth,it's not to look at.
Nothing against them personally. Just assumed the standards of the person I was replying to were higher if the main cast wasn't good enough. But maybe I'm as wrong to assume that as you are that I'm a Jill fan. Her and Zoey are literally the only characters in the game I wouldn't touch with an hazmat suit and a 10 feet pole.

I'm a Josy fan. Also really like Maya and Sage. Next on the tierlist would be Riona, Lilly, Cammy, Nicole and Mona. Everyone else can die in a house fire for all I care.

EDIT: WAIT WAIT... I forgot Elena. Elena is really cool. If only John Boy would let us hit that once...

Last edited:

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
Nothing against them personally. Just assumed the standards of the person I was replying to were higher if the main cast wasn't good enough. But maybe I'm as wrong to assume that as you are that I'm a Jill fan. Her and Zoey are literally the only characters in the game I wouldn't touch with an hazmat suit and a 10 feet pole.

I'm a Josy fan. Also really like Maya and Sage. Next on the tierlist would be Riona, Lilly, Cammy, Nicole and Mona. Everyone else can die in a house fire for all I care.
ok,my mistake,
whoever is for this perfect goddess can't have anything wrong. :love:

and when i see who's still on your list,you certainly have nothing against strippers or prostitutes.

go in peace,fellow josy supporter.:)

• Red Heart
Reactions: RNasc4444

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
I think it's one of the HOTs. That wooden thing looks like in their upstairs bathroom to me. My guess would be it's Ariel, because she is a bit stupid. But could also be one of the HOTs MC creampied, although I doubt it. My theory is, that Quinn did a fuck up when selling birthcontrol pills to the Jocks. I suppose she also provided the HOTs with those pills and at some point her supply ran out and she gave them placebos. So there is a chance one or more of them did have sex while thinking they were on the pill but they really weren't.
Definitely NOT anyone the MC fucked, because you can go the entire game celibate (no, really, you can - it's difficult, but it is possible!), and the pregnancy test is still there. My guess is Ashley. She, Derek, and Anthony have been acting funny.

Reactions: ename144

marcomemmey

Apr 14, 2020
Definitely NOT anyone the MC fucked, because you can go the entire game celibate (no, really, you can - it's difficult, but it is possible!), and the pregnancy test is still there. My guess is Ashley. She, Derek, and Anthony have been acting funny.
Can you really? I was trying to remember if its possible, but doesnt Quinn fuck you regardless in the CUMpetition? Or is there a choice?

Phoexist

Mar 11, 2020
My money is still on Wendy. All the foreshadowing for that is in effect already and it would be the sort of side drama that keeps Derek in play and provides a path for him to 'mature' into adulthood.

Reactions: ename144

BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
My money is still on Wendy. All the foreshadowing for that is in effect already and it would be the sort of side drama that keeps Derek in play and provides a path for him to 'mature' into adulthood.
Why not both? Derek gets both Wendy and Ashley pregnant! And, if MC goes all out to win the shot contest, add Arieth to the list! And the 'mature' retired teacher! And Neal! #DerekDeservesHisHarem

Last edited:

BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
In all likelihood, I'm betting it's Bella's pregnancy test and that image was a red herring flashback (or, perhaps Bella keeps that pregnancy test in her locked room) that will connect to her current condition explored in S3.

Last edited:

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Can you really? I was trying to remember if its possible, but doesnt Quinn fuck you regardless in the CUMpetition? Or is there a choice?
Yeah, just stop her before that... nothing will happen, and you lose the cum-petition...

There arent many "forced" lewd things in the game... which is a plus, there is only Zoey, which is the background story of the MC, until the game start Zoey was the only girlfriend the MC ever had and they took their virginity each other.

The next "forced" lewd thing (in the timetable) would be the kiss with Josy, you cant avoid that... and than the dry humping and kiss with maya. Both are really big faults in my book DPC made. I hate this forced relationship with those two and how this played out later on til episode 4 ending... its maybe the biggest flaw of the whole game.

But i think DPC learned out of that, nothing like that happened again, but he is kinda stuck with it throughout the whole game, cause the "friendship" if you are not in the love-triangle with Maya and Josy just feels odd.

To summarize, you can play the MC without any sex in it. Only exception will be the Zoey background story... but its not possible that she is pregnant, cause she went to san dieg half a year BEFORE the Mc went to college... so she should have carried a child underneath her arm by know.

So overall, its ruled out that the pregnancy test has anything to do with the MC. However... it is possible that the pregnancy test will be from a girl the MC could have intercourse with of course. Some HOTs are very likely.

To me the most interesting choice to get pregnant would be Jade. (by Burke or maybe another student? I know she thinks she cant get children, but is it really for sure? Maybe its Stephen Burke who shoots with blanks?)

Ashley would be kinda annoying... cause it would force drama on Derek, i dont like that idea. But yeah i agree with the common opinion around here, that Derek needs more focus and more depth to him... not just the funny sidekick. But you can do that without adding pregnant girldrama.

LEaves the HOTs... for that, i think camilla and Heather are best possibilities here...

Well, i will not do any bet on that anymore, but i would like the Jade option very much.

PaiLord

Aug 20, 2021
I think there's a traitor among the DIKs. How could Prof. Burke have your footage of having s*x with Jade? I have a hunch it's Nick. I got suspicious when Cathy's nude pic got leaked and Nick was in the mansion's library when Rusty found the laptop in the said library. But Nick was still somehow oblivious that the search for the laptop was over. Plus he's too quiet and inconspicuous and the only DIK without a maggot brother still in the frat. Maybe he's trying to get revenge or something for Vinny?

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
I think there's a traitor among the DIKs. How could Prof. Burke have your footage of having s*x with Jade? I have a hunch it's Nick. I got suspicious when Cathy's nude pic got leaked and Nick was in the mansion's library when Rusty found the laptop in the said library. But Nick was still somehow oblivious that the search for the laptop was over. Plus he's too quiet and inconspicuous and the only DIK without a maggot brother still in the frat. Maybe he's trying to get revenge or something for Vinny?
How would Nick get the video though? Access to the laptop was restricted after the Cathy nude leak and only Tommy, Rusty and Fuckface had access.

I personally think Burke has spyware implanted on the laptop so got the picture himself that way. He could also be the source of the Cathy pic if he has CCTV in the gym, and then used the spyware to make it look like the pic was posted by the DIKs.

I think Nick is a red herring in this, he's been made too obvious as a suspect, at this point DPC may as well have shown a scene of him and Vinny plotting. The fact he's an obvious suspect and there's been no confirmation scene is a common plot device suggesting he's actually innocent, but will be accused by the other DIKs, probably with Fuckface proving his innocence.

PaiLord

Aug 20, 2021
How would Nick get the video though? Access to the laptop was restricted after the Cathy nude leak and only Tommy, Rusty and Fuckface had access.

I personally think Burke has spyware implanted on the laptop so got the picture himself that way. He could also be the source of the Cathy pic if he has CCTV in the gym, and then used the spyware to make it look like the pic was posted by the DIKs.

I think Nick is a red herring in this, he's been made too obvious as a suspect, at this point DPC may as well have shown a scene of him and Vinny plotting. The fact he's an obvious suspect and there's been no confirmation scene is a common plot device suggesting he's actually innocent, but will be accused by the other DIKs, probably with Fuckface proving his innocence.
I guess... but he's still not cleared. And if Burke really was the culprit of all these, the question is, why? What would he gain from doing that to Cathy and framing the DIKs? And why did he even take that recording? To file a divorce against Jade? But Jade already asked/threatened him with divorce a few times already and he was keen on keeping their platonic/toxic relationship. Ohh.... Maybe he wanted Cathy to leave so he could somehow "fix up" their relationship. Maybe there's something about Jade's background that he desperately wants and now that he has the "video" he could hold it against her and with Cathy gone, he could just say he's "turning over a new leaf". And the DIKs were just collateral damage.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
I guess... but he's still not cleared. And if Burke really was the culprit of all these, the question is, why? What would he gain from doing that to Cathy and framing the DIKs? And why did he even take that recording? To file a divorce against Jade? But Jade already asked/threatened him with divorce a few times already and he was keen on keeping their platonic/toxic relationship. Ohh.... Maybe he wanted Cathy to leave so he could somehow "fix up" their relationship. Maybe there's something about Jade's background that he desperately wants and now that he has the "video" he could hold it against her and with Cathy gone, he could just say he's "turning over a new leaf".
Cathy appeared to be one of Jade's only friends, without her there Jade is more isolated than ever. Who is she going to talk to about Burke's infidelity and any other issues? The less people she has to confide in the less people there are to advise her to try and get a divorce and the more dependent she is on Burke for social interaction of any kind.

PaiLord

Aug 20, 2021
Cathy appeared to be one of Jade's only friends, without her there Jade is more isolated than ever. Who is she going to talk to about Burke's infidelity and any other issues? The less people she has to confide in the less people there are to advise her to try and get a divorce and the more dependent she is on Burke for social interaction of any kind.
Yeah. I don't know about the real feelings Cathy and Jade got between both of them but it seems Cathy knows that Jade knows Burke cheated on Jade with Cathy. Hence why Cathy said "You hate me" to Jade when Jade was trying to comfort her in the MILF bar.

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
No, you can stop her - you just loose the cumpitition. When she takes off the condom, but before she pops you in, you get a choice between "Make her stop(-DIK) and "Let her continue." If you chose "Make her stop(-DIK) the MC says, "Oh, I came!" Quinn gets very annoyed at you for faking an orgasm (like she's never faked it before!), but it never goes in. It costs you points in the Maggot evaluation, Of course.

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
Yeah, I think Nick is a pretty obvious candidate for a traitor.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes