ace057

Feb 3, 2018
If only Josy was not lesbian she is 100% one of the best main girls even if we break up with her she still has strong feelings for MC while Maya has little to none after the break up also Josy is so fun to be around while Maya is a little boring. I hope they break up in the future or i hope we can NTR our way in.

Reactions: ThaDude1977

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
If only Josy was not lesbian she is 100% one of the best main girls even if we break up with her she still has strong feelings for MC while Maya has little to none after the break up also Josy is so fun to be around while Maya is a little boring. I hope they break up in the future or i hope we can NTR our way in.
Josy is bisexual, and NTR is tabooed in DPC's games.

giraffe69

Feb 13, 2018
You can try but I wouldn't recommend it if you don't have much time on your hands. I'm currently doing that in this playthrough and it's a loooooooooooooot of work. Especially the mini-games.
Yea it is a lot of work especially the english tests but i will 100% go solo route for Sage while i fuck every side girl in her route cause of her wanting to try different things ( that thing with Quinn) so i might even get lucky with her wanting to try something with her mother as for the other main girls i really need to see if i will have time for their solo routes.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
First Josy is the best girl at worse one of the best. Second she is BI and third there is less then a 0% chance of NTR( unless you mean Not Totally Retarded) Forth Maya isn't boring but everyone like different things

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
well,if you can only fuck someone when you're drunk,
that's boring,
The only girl in the game you can only fuck when drunk is Becky, but what does it have to do with Maya?

(and i guess by this logic Becky is boring, which is also arguable; i found her very entertaining with her head down in the toilet)

Reactions: Ilhares

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
I love this scene. Maya is finally starting to develop as a character, coming out of her shell. She learns to live normally, getting rid of the control of her mad father.
Patrick deserves this, for what he did with his daughter mentality: View attachment 2169548
“He may have been your father, girl, but he wasn’t your dad"
To light a punishment Maya should get pregnant or fake it just to mess her Father and get money :devilish: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Geralt From Rivia

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
While i love the use of this quote here, now i can't unsee Bella as Mary Poppins and am fine with this.
Mary Poppins? Is he cool?:p
To light a punishment Maya should get pregnant or fake it just to mess her Father and get money :devilish: :ROFLMAO:
It can be made easier. Accuse him of domestic violence and harassment by writing this in Twitter Rooster. I don't know if this tactic actually works in their universe. If it works, Patrick can say goodbye to his workplace in a car dealership and get a job as a janitor.:devilish:

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Mary Poppins? Is he cool?:p

It can be made easier. Accuse him of domestic violence and harassment by writing this in Twitter Rooster. I don't know if this tactic actually works in their universe. If it works, Patrick can say goodbye to his workplace in a car dealership and get a job as a janitor.:devilish:
If Jill can be blackmail into dates with TY then there no reason this can't work :unsure:

Reactions: Geralt From Rivia
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes