ace057

Feb 3, 2018
Yea it is a lot of work especially the english tests but i will 100% go solo route for Sage while i fuck every side girl in her route cause of her wanting to try different things ( that thing with Quinn) so i might even get lucky with her wanting to try something with her mother as for the other main girls i really need to see if i will have time for their solo routes.
Yes Sage has that crazy side a little bit plus she wants to try different things with the mc or to say explore while Jade has a cheating husband and spoiled "son" so she wants a young lover that will satisfy and love her. Also even though they are mother and daughter they are still not blood related so they can go kinky while there will still be no incest and that will give 0 problems for the developer cause of Patreon rules. I hope the developer does this things cause if not i really don't get the point of her even being their daughter other than drama moment for one or two episodes and then nobody will ever talk about this thing.

Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019
The only girl in the game you can only fuck when drunk is Becky, but what does it have to do with Maya?

(and i guess by this logic Becky is boring, which is also arguable; i found her very entertaining with her head down in the toilet)
Actually, The MC only had sex with Quinn when they were both high, the only time they had sex sober was in ep.6.

Reactions: soprano31

deran021

Aug 17, 2021
Definitely NOT anyone the MC fucked, because you can go the entire game celibate (no, really, you can - it's difficult, but it is possible!), and the pregnancy test is still there. My guess is Ashley. She, Derek, and Anthony have been acting funny.
I think pregnancy test could be related to MC, the scene could be used in different way if you went celibate for the whole run, it's pretty much the ultimate drama at that point of one's life, and Neil did warn you to use condoms.

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
How would Nick get the video though? Access to the laptop was restricted after the Cathy nude leak and only Tommy, Rusty and Fuckface had access.

I personally think Burke has spyware implanted on the laptop so got the picture himself that way. He could also be the source of the Cathy pic if he has CCTV in the gym, and then used the spyware to make it look like the pic was posted by the DIKs.

I think Nick is a red herring in this, he's been made too obvious as a suspect, at this point DPC may as well have shown a scene of him and Vinny plotting. The fact he's an obvious suspect and there's been no confirmation scene is a common plot device suggesting he's actually innocent, but will be accused by the other DIKs, probably with Fuckface proving his innocence.
My theory about the notebook, Cathy's picture and the various spying is that the nerds are behind this, and are doing that because they are paid by someone else (I don't think it's the Jocks). The nerds have the knowledge to hack a notebook with the complicity of someone at the party that just takes it to the library, that can be discreetly accessed from the garden.
You also see many images where the point of view is high above the windows, looking inside the rooms. It looks like it's the point of view of a drone spying on people, not perfectly parallel to the ground as a flying drone would be. Who has got a drone? The nerds.

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
Maya_Josy_MC_wedding.jpg
I think pregnancy test could be related to MC, the scene could be used in different way if you went celibate for the whole run, it's pretty much the ultimate drama at that point of one's life, and Neil did warn you to use condoms.

it is a double pregnancy of two heavenly beauties.
twice father,married twice.
how beautiful life is. :love: :love:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Mary Poppins? Is he cool?:p

It can be made easier. Accuse him of domestic violence and harassment by writing this in Twitter Rooster. I don't know if this tactic actually works in their universe. If it works, Patrick can say goodbye to his workplace in a car dealership and get a job as a janitor.:devilish:
Or even simpler: read well what the hell she ever signed.:eek::eek::eek::eek:

boom-mind-blown.gif

• Haha
Reactions: allanl9020142

KristopheH

Mar 8, 2018
Actually, The MC only had sex with Quinn when they were both high, the only time they had sex sober was in ep.6.
Wrong. The MC and Quinn also fuck sober during Ep2 (The Cum-petition) and Ep3 (The Threesome with Riona). They also aren't high, but are arguably drunk, during the Threesome with Sage in Ep8.

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
First Josy is the best girl at worse one of the best. Second she is BI and third there is less then a 0% chance of NTR( unless you mean Not Totally Retarded) Forth Maya isn't boring but everyone like different things
Pretty sure there will be atleast 50 chance to Ntr either Josy or Maya in the future ep. Josy still has feelings for MC and doubt about Maya and she already cheated before even tho it was desperation and as for Maya. I think she is still somewhat interested in MC(chick route) and have doubt about her relationship with Josy and Maya was happy that her father liked Mc too. She have less chance to cheat on Josy now since Quinn is not in the picture but who knows what the future hold.

Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019
Wrong. The MC and Quinn also fuck sober during Ep2 (The Cum-petition) and Ep3 (The Threesome with Riona). They also aren't high, but are arguably drunk, during the Threesome with Sage in Ep8.
Okay,
1. Yes your right about Ep2 but ep. 3 and ep.8 no I don't think so.
2. In Ep.3 it was clear Quinn and Riona were high, and Sage and Quinn were kind of drunk.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Pretty sure there will be atleast 50 chance to Ntr either Josy or Maya in the future ep. Josy still has feelings for MC and doubt about Maya and she already cheated before even tho it was desperation and as for Maya. I think she is still somewhat interested in MC(chick route) and have doubt about her relationship with Josy and Maya was happy that her father liked Mc too. She have less chance to cheat on Josy now since Quinn is not in the picture but who knows what the future hold.
Josy is clearly in love with MC and Maya likes/loves the MC very much as well. I don't know what you mean by Quinn not being in the picture because she help plan Halloween party. When Maya money issues come to a end and MC tells them his choice thats where things can head to throuple or solo with Josy or Maya ,I think. Of course MC will have a chance to cheat on his LI no matter who it is that being said I won't cheat on my Josy

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
Josy is clearly in love with MC and Maya likes/loves the MC very much as well. I don't know what you mean by Quinn not being in the picture because she help plan Halloween party. When Maya money issues come to a end and MC tells them his choice thats where things can head to throuple or solo with Josy or Maya ,I think. Of course MC will have a chance to cheat on his LI no matter who it is that being said I won't cheat on my Josy
By Quinn not in picture, I meant Quinn making Maya do sexual things. We will definitely get solo routes for Maya and Josy in the future, not everyone likes both Maya or Josy. As for Mc cheating, i don't know how this will work now. Mc will definitely resist having casual sex now since he is actually committed now. If he started cheating for some reason it gonna devalue ep 8 crossroad choices.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
By Quinn not in picture, I meant Quinn making Maya do sexual things. We will definitely get solo routes for Maya and Josy in the future, not everyone likes both Maya or Josy. As for Mc cheating, i don't know how this will work now. Mc will definitely resist having casual sex now since he is actually committed now. If he started cheating for some reason it gonna devalue ep 8 crossroad choices.
Now I understand what you meant. I think the MC will be able to pick stay faithful or mess around maybe it will depend on what choices MC made before

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
I agree. Yet MC not fucking around risks to be a burdening for the game. Problem is. this game is being carried on for too long now.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Next time you kiss her - think about how many cocks she have sucked.

The girl is prostituting and doing drugs by her choice and not trying to improve.
Meanwhile AVN players be like "oh, my wife, must protect at all costs":LOL:
I don't care how many cocks she ate, I don't care how many men or women she fucked... I just know that she is one of the best girls in the game
Riona.gif
And seeing this little beautiful face of pleasure that she makes it worth it

ReeseQian

Sep 16, 2019
... If Josy does.. she shouldnt care if MC is DIK .. Real love is Sage and Bella.. they dont care if hes DIK or CHik .. sorry Dont get me wrong I do like Josy lot but she should know that MC has to defense himself and Maya already knows about chad and dawe ..They dont care about MC when Dawe bully him in front of him during the Class ...Sage does care.. yelled at Dawe on Rooster... and Bella changed classroom to keep Dawe away ....

minoraeon

Feb 20, 2020
I really love this this game but the dev should seriously start either making smaller updates of 1500 to 2000 renders or spliting updates in 2 parts i mean one update a year that's fucked expecially if he keeps making even bigger updates as he has probably gonna be more than one year per update also if it wasn't for that pointless interlude we could have probaly had the update like 2 to 3 months ago.

Debatable. These are episodes. You don't release the cold open of an episode. You release the entire episode. While yes the release schedule is slow, it's likely your satisfaction would be worse if these episodes were being split up into mini-sodes. Leading to certain characters getting neglected, some stories not getting enough breathing room. While I would like to see this game finished, I'd rather each episode get the time it deserves. DPC shouldn't abuse the loyalty of his patrons.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes