PaiLord

Aug 20, 2021
Dont know your taste in general.... but if you want to talk about boring... Jill its by far and away the most boring of all the LI´s dont get me wrong she its beautifull (yeah yeah goblin and racoon all you want but she is) but its soo boring.
Yeah, I'm just a huge oppai & MILF fanatic. So Maya and Josy would be on the bottom of the list.

redv1per

Dec 3, 2019
i just change my SSD, and i lost lots of file (include save file for this game) can someone send me full 100% save from season 2? thank you

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
I agree. Yet MC not fucking around risks to be a burdening for the game. Problem is. this game is being carried on for too long now.
I disagree, if it ended at episode 8, then we would have gotten a rushed ending. Most games fails at showing what happens after "you get the girls" or "start a relationship"properly. Mc is still in his first year and the issues and problems keep increasing and decreasing. That how a real life work anyway. We ne
Do you really believe this? Do you? Why are we introduce to Bianca on Jill's path? Just cause she's a great friend?
I don't know and I am not the developer. Do you remember Mc rejecting Cathy since he was on Josy and Maya route? Similar things can happen also Jill likes chick Mc. So it pointless to ask me how MC is going to have sex with other characters now since it clearly he shouldn't start cheating when he made a choice to go after main girls or others.

Reactions: ffive

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Can you break up with Sage at some point? I really wanted to be just fuck buddies and nothing more.
You can tell Sage at the end of Episode 8 that you don't want a relationship with her and want to keep the friendship. But it is not yet known whether there will be sexual activity with her in such a scenario. She says she won't mind sex but they should take a break for now, and MC says she'll be the first one he asks. Conclusion: we still don't know how it will develop.

ace057

Feb 3, 2018
I can't wait for season 3 to really start cause for me the side girls are 100 times better than the main girls. Almost all of the side girls just want to have sex with us without wanting something back while the main girls all of them have some problems that we need to fix so we can have sex or they are having sex with us just to escape their problems. The biggest problem is Isabella and her husband like is he dead or did he leave her. Also what is in that room and why in the library scene the mc is saying something like i wish i never meet her.

PaiLord

Aug 20, 2021
I can't wait for season 3 to really start cause for me the side girls are 100 times better than the main girls. Almost all of the side girls just want to have sex with us without wanting something back while the main girls all of them have some problems that we need to fix so we can have sex or they are having sex with us just to escape their problems. The biggest problem is Isabella and her husband like is he dead or did he leave her. Also what is in that room and why in the library scene the mc is saying something like i wish i never meet her.
In the library scene, it was something more in the line of "I wish I didn't do what I did and just called out for help." I think Bella or her husband is barren or something and they fought alot because of it. Which could be why Bella said, "It's been three years. I've already forgiven you. Just please come home.(or something along those lines.)"

CJelly36

Feb 2, 2022
I can't wait for season 3 to really start cause for me the side girls are 100 times better than the main girls. Almost all of the side girls just want to have sex with us without wanting something back
The literal definition of "side girl"

FapAnimePro

Jan 8, 2019
any news :censored: ( i may need a life if this takes longer xd been checking this thread so frequently that i have nothing else to do )

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
The literal definition of "side girl"
In a game, perhaps. In real life, there are almost none that fit the definition. They all want more, and often live with the delusion (or were lied to) about their man leaving the main girl.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes