yossa999

Dec 5, 2020
I can't wait for season 3 to really start cause for me the side girls are 100 times better than the main girls. Almost all of the side girls just want to have sex with us without wanting something back while the main girls all of them have some problems that we need to fix so we can have sex or they are having sex with us just to escape their problems. [...]
You bet! Dik route when MC flirts with each and every girl is the most funny playthrough, imho, not only in terms of the number of lewd scenes but rather in term of the countless little pranks, actions and banters MC is deprieved by being a chick. And the most boring one is the chick path with Jill as LI, where the MC suddenly gets tunnel vision and just dedicates himself to worshiping his goddess. But, while being a chick, he develops a real bond of trust with the LI of his choice, most of the other characters treat him coldly, distrust him, or simply ignore him and that's sad.
On the other hand, what annoys me the most is that the MC loses most of his wit and charm by being a dik. Again, IMHO, it just does not fit his character, judging by his actions. I'd say the difference is that on the dik path he becomes more daring, adventurous and nonchalant, while having the same core personality traits. And although he is not looking for long-term romantic relationships, I would not say that he treats girls just like sex-toys, he still cares about them. But he almost loses the ability to establish a rapport with the main girls, which seems like nonsense to me. For example, when he sees Bella and Jill in yoga outfit, all he can do is wolfy whistle to compliment them. Is this the same guy who impeccably charmed more experienced and pretentious girls and MILFs on Rooster a day before?

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
This damn scene. For me, it remains the last puzzle of the game. I've tried different things. I chose Maya in Episode 5, I also chose Josy. I did all the activities for Trouble route in Season 1, slept with Josy in Ep 2, went to Maya from a DIK party. But no matter what I do, this fucking scene stays at 50%. What are you? A mystery worth solving.

20221113213038_1.jpg

• Thinking Face
Reactions: myukimo

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
This damn scene. For me, it remains the last puzzle of the game. I've tried different things. I chose Maya in Episode 5, I also chose Josy. I did all the activities for Trouble route in Season 1, slept with Josy in Ep 2, went to Maya from a DIK party. But no matter what I do, this fucking scene stays at 50%. What are you? A mystery worth solving.

View attachment 2171848
A pure guess, because am too lazy to look in the code, but it might have to do with whether your combined RP points for Josy&Maya exceed specified threshold, the same way the game determines whether they cover themselves up when MC pays them a visit after a night spend in his DIK mansion room?

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

View attachment 2171848
it is very simple, you don't have to propose to help Maya with the scavenger hunt (I think it is the third chapter)

that way all the sexual stages will still be to do

MrBubu

Mar 31, 2022
Yes that one is a pain, to get 100% you must not fuck Maya in episode 3.
So you have to replay all the way back from EP3 to be able to get that.

The rationale here is that since you have never done anything with Maya up to that point, she will do more in that scene instead of Josy.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
it is very simple, you don't have to propose to help Maya with the scavenger hunt (I think it is the third chapter)

that way all the sexual stages will still be to do
Thanks!
It's funny, such a trifle, one small decision .. didn't allow me to get an achievement for all scenes.

Yes that one is a pain, to get 100% you must not fuck Maya in episode 3.
So you have to replay all the way back from EP3 to be able to get that.

The rationale here is that since you have never done anything with Maya up to that point, she will do more in that scene instead of Josy.
After 15 runs, I overdosed, so I guess I'll leave it. But thanks. :)

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
OK, went and did have a look in the code after all

Code:
if not ep3_mayaLewd:
    $ persistent.ep6_lewd_mj2_full = True
So, don't lewd Maya in ep 3 by the looks of it.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018

View attachment 2171848
Guide is your friend
"Hint! There are two variations of this lewd scene. The first one requires you to get Maya’s lewd scene in episode 3 (Maya-centric route), the second one requires you to skip Maya’s lewd scene in episode 3 and get Josy’s lewd scene in episode 2 (Josy centric route)"

myukimo

Nov 18, 2021

View attachment 2171848
maybe this?
There are also variations in Maya's text if she is a virgin or not before that scene. Probably because of Maya since she has more events than Josy
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Geralt From Rivia

nyrek

Apr 19, 2021
Guide is your friend
"Hint! There are two variations of this lewd scene. The first one requires you to get Maya’s lewd scene in episode 3 (Maya-centric route), the second one requires you to skip Maya’s lewd scene in episode 3 and get Josy’s lewd scene in episode 2 (Josy centric route)"
but if you have any-centric routes, you're playing the M&J path wrong. they both need love, how dare you withhold it :sneaky:

Reactions: ffive

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
yeah i love Josy too, she is such a cute little sweetheart. Maya is cute too but her feminist personality is kinda irritating at times. and i hope DPC will wrap up this idiotic tuition thing with her very soon. there are much more interesting stories to tell in this game moving forward. i have an others save to start with and i hope some of the current fwb's can become something more in the future. i think Lily and Nicole would make good LI's as well as Camilla. and of course, an affair with Jade needs alot more scenes. i prefer her to the other teachers except Bella of course. now that Cathy has moved on from B&R it would be easy to keep seeing her too. though she is not my no.1 teacher of interest.

ReeseQian

Sep 16, 2019

View attachment 2171848
On My game I have never see 50% before .. What I did was I stay loyal to Josy Only...No flirt with Maya just be friendly with her.. Dont tell her that Hes attach her and dont tell Derek that Mc likes Maya ... Not sure if it Matters... but You can try ...

ciberma7865

Jan 13, 2020

View attachment 2171848
Choose to not help Maya with her list

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes