• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

EmceeGibbE

Jul 31, 2019
So for a Freshman noooob, How the hell do i update my 2.0 into 3.0 without losing my saves? Im downloading 3.0 now. How do i get it all inside the same Winzar file like before? ive never updated a series before

Deckmaster

Jul 30, 2017
So for a Freshman noooob, How the hell do i update my 2.0 into 3.0 without losing my saves? Im downloading 3.0 now. How do i get it all inside the same Winzar file like before? ive never updated a series before
Just copy the save file from your game folder 2.0 to this one.
You can't update it. It is a new version and afterwards you delete the 2.0.

Reactions: EmceeGibbE

backbnane

Mar 18, 2019
before is say something else, please dont hate me for my bad english.

This Game has the best Story telling by Far, from the Games i tested so far, iam testing so much games "abaut 100 now?!" and the Story has so many emotions its been told so amazing.. the Sexual Parts are in the second place for me in this game because its just really really "excuse me for this" fucking good.
i dont want to Spoiler things but the Settings around Bella and Maya are just awesome every time u think u know whats coming next there comes an Dereck image in my head that says "NO BRO" and speaking of the devil, Dereck is an awesome Funny character i laugh so much in this game when he´s around, and iam rlly not this emotional but sometimes its i have to swallaw hard to prevent a Tear =).

The Animations are rlly rlly rlly good. The Quality of the Images are Superior in comperison of almost all other games.

For the Story so far.. i dont know where this is going... in my case id like "after i played 0.3" to start something with Bella and just drop all others because i dont think this is the only part then remains rlly strong all other are like "Fun" Characters besides Maya, josy and nowdays Jill somehow but i dont think that the Relationship with Jill will expand in future updates so much she seems toe be pretty much the opposite from the Main character maybe this will change somehow idk.

I hope the Story Writer will see this even if this text is kinda bad and makes not much sense but ur Gifted all that work on this Projekt thats for sure, iam looking forward to the next update, even if the 3 pard just was released today.

I hope some big Publisher takes some examples out of this and try to make her "shit" better with thise peace of awesome work.

Greetings from Germany. :love:

Reactions: m4pII and Versidius

Amfunny

Aug 18, 2017
Does anyone have the full gallery? Im missing 4 Episode 3 Gallery scenes 2,5,8,9, and Maya 50% :[ And list of secret render spots please?

4.80 star(s) 1,509 Votes