FallenLondon

Aug 5, 2016
Are there repercussions to not being able to play the beer maze? If there are, what variable can I change to modify lose to win?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Here is all the help tossed around here thus far. Game Away!!!
None of my old saves were working but i installed the 0.2 wt mod again and now my saves work fine and was able to continue from where i left
What ? 11 mb/s is too much ? It is my max.
forget about my last post. Fight with Chad always ends the same, with you on the ground. i managed to win the fight, but he onepunch you afterwards, so yeah, this is ridiculous, why try to fight in the first place? stupid decisions
The fight mini game is actually more fun now. It was hard in the beginning, unusual, but i get the hang of it now. Dexterity is the key, I managed to take it too dexterity 3, pow 4, move 2. it's quite easy now
way more easier to beat the hard opponent jock toon. than in the previous version :)
Here you go

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Yeah I thought it was pretty funny too.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I feel like I just watched the ending of a movie written by M Night Shyamalan.
Only this means that she is the equivalent of that joker see the world burn nurse from AL and you have to watch yourself and manage a tighter harem from now on ... save your sanity!!!

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Well nice to see we got a few answers to the hundreds of questions we had only to have more questions arise :LOL: That was a really good update we finally got a bit more Jill her scenes were just perfect not too sure what to make of that ending though lot's of drama from that guaranteed. And sorry ladymaria2072 I still don't have the answer you are looking for :p

Ps all those Jade scenes :love: had me distracted

tenor1112.gif

Nevu

Mar 23, 2018
Well nice to see we got a few answers to the hundreds of questions we had only to have more questions arise :LOL: That was a really good update we finally got a bit more Jill her scenes were just perfect not too sure what to make of that ending though lot's of drama from that guaranteed. And sorry ladymaria2072 I still don't have the answer you are looking for :p

Ps all those Jade scenes :love: had me distracted

View attachment 373258
:( is she at least more favoured over your other 2 choices as LIs.

Reactions: Mormont
4.80 star(s) 1,529 Votes