felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
You should see the special renders he pays me in. Might explain the delays in development actually... :whistle:

This is a you problem. :p

It's down you your inability to get over a dude saying "fuck" three times whether it's because he's about to meet a teacher who has molested him in the past, or whether he has fucked a mom and daughter duo. It may comes as a surprise to you, but "fuck" is a very versatile word. I should know, I'm an expert at using it. :p
That the protagonist is an absolute wimp is certainly not a strong point of the game.

But the problem with that scene, as I have explained several times, is not the reaction but that it is identical in every situation.

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Neah, the most clear cut example of laziness in the history is by having only one version of the ep8 ending, cmon, be honest for a second here. I will give a pass to argue about anything you want but this is objectively a bad call on his part, one that he tried to course correct a few months too late.

Which makes me wonder wtf are his beta testers doing, are they not allowed to give input, or are too preoccupied cleaning his keister?

BigBlueDude

Nov 15, 2020
An interesting update. Leads you to speculate doesnt it! Is it real or is it mere stopgap measure by DPC? Now I strongly suspect that he is not happy about how delayed this release have become (supposedly late december, realisticly january) and decided to blame it on the most devoted patreons instead of his own dev habits of going overboard. Why have these pledges become an issue now when they have not been one in the past?

Im... conflicted. Im glad that he is doing something to attempt to cut down development time but this is also a cause of concern because he is clearly pushing at a productivity ceiling as time is running away from him and then punishing his most loyal patrons.

BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021
To further explain my reasoning behind this decision, creating 12-16 high-quality renders per month has become a considerable task.

Creating new environments for one-time use, buying assets, posing the renders, rendering, and distribution are eating up 7-10% of development time every month.
Haha here you go guys the excuse why development is slow...:KEK:

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
That the protagonist is an absolute wimp is certainly not a strong point of the game.

But the problem with that scene, as I have explained several times, is not the reaction but that it is identical in every situation.
I know you've explained it several times, you go on and on about it like a broken record. There are hours and hours of things to talk about in this game, some great, some less so, but you are so fixated on 3 little words.

What's wrong with him reacting the same?. If I stub my toe, I go, "Fuck!". If I forget my mobile and have to turn the car around and get it, I go, "Fuck!". If a car rear ends me while I'm waiting to turn a corner, I go, "Fuck!" If I go outside the lines in the BaDIK drinking game for the third time in a row, I go, "Fuck!"

See what I mean about the versitility of that one word? Now the mc, like many people, is more dramatic than me, so when he's panicking, he goes, "Fuck. Fuck. Fuck." regardless of the severity of the situation. Big. Fucking. Deal. Get the fuck over it. "Fuck!"

LiuXuande

May 5, 2022
An interesting update. Leads you to speculate doesnt it! Is it real or is it mere stopgap measure by DPC? Now I strongly suspect that he is not happy about how delayed this release have become (supposedly late december, realisticly january) and decided to blame it on the most devoted patreons instead of his own dev habits of going overboard. Why have these pledges become an issue now when they have not been one in the past?

Im... conflicted. Im glad that he is doing something to attempt to cut down development time but this is also a cause of concern because he is clearly pushing at a productivity ceiling as time is running away from him and then punishing his most loyal patrons.
DPC is just doing what all of us would do in his place. Taking it slow.

He realized that after more than a year with no new update on the main series, he is still making the same amount of money each month. Why would he make an update each 6 months when he can have the same amount of money each year and maybe even more?

Stop thinking he is spending months on animations that lasted a few seconds. I can all assure you that if he lost a significative amount of patreons/money after 6 months with no new update, we would already have the update. It didn't happen and it will reflect on the time between each update from now on.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I know you've explained it several times, you go on and on about it like a broken record. There are hours and hours of things to talk about in this game, some great, some less so, but you are so fixated on 3 little words.

What's wrong with him reacting the same?. If I stub my toe, I go, "Fuck!". If I forget my mobile and have to turn the car around and get it, I go, "Fuck!". If a car rear ends me while I'm waiting to turn a corner, I go, "Fuck!" If I go outside the lines in the BaDIK drinking game for the third time in a row, I go, "Fuck!"

See what I mean about the versitility of that one word? Now the mc, like many people, is more dramatic than me, so when he's panicking, he goes, "Fuck. Fuck. Fuck." regardless of the severity of the situation. Big. Fucking. Deal. Get the fuck over it. "Fuck!"
Now you've shut me up.... Wow

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: shazba

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
7-10% is a big thing, didnt expect that those renders took that long.

Either way, really happy about this news.
Nah, I meant if that's actually true. He has no reason to lie and I don't believe he is a liar. I just think he tends to "embellish" things sometimes.
Still, no matter what I'm just saying that ANY cuts he makes to superfluous content is a plus. You picking up what I'm laying down, good sir?

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
The truth is always hard to swallow. It was a meaningless think no one except him wanted and I will stand by this decision XD
The point has been made hundreds of times though, there's no point making it again.

The simple fact is that at the moment it does seem the interlude has been a waste of time but that can't be known for sure until Zoey comes into the main story and we see how the choices made for Zoey change how she influences Fuckface (and potentially the other girls too) within the story.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes