Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
I'm wondering if one of the big twists is Maya getting pregnant.

The text keeps going out of its way to tell you she isn't on the pill (and is dragging her feet on getting on it) and that option where they have sex in her room and MC blows on top of her pussy lips freaks her out.

Either way I hoping for a nice scene where the MC finally creampies her.
What this suggests to me is that you didn't have good enough standing with Maya,because my MC gave her a hearty creampie at the dorm party. I absolutely think a pregnancy issue with her would be interesting, at least as regards her father and the tuition angle. He thinks she's some kind of degenerate lesbian, and everyone knows that you don't get babies that way.

She isn't remotely in my top choices for procreation in the game, but I honestly think it would be beneficial due to her zealous father.

beef-devourer

Dec 5, 2020
Pretty sure the dude on the left is Rusty's dad, on the right is Jill's dad.
There is several hints throughout the game that they know each other and in some kind of friendship.
If you zoom in on the first image below, you can notice that some man is sitting right next to Amelia (Jill's mom) and most likely it's the real dad of Jill. Both his forehead and eye shape do not match those of the blonde guest AKA the fake Jill dad.

But they match the face of Manbun Dude AKA Joseph Seed from Far Cry 5. Also Manbun Dude wears a very similar ring. Gordon and Kristian - the freshly admitted preps in the third image - tried their best to impress Manbun Dude.
Jill's dad
View attachment 2210167

Manbun Dude with "Rusty's dad" and Jill's fake dad.
View attachment 2210168
Manbun Dude with a ring visible
ep5_questions2.jpg

Reactions: Doowacko

Ukghar

Nov 10, 2022
Before ep. 9 will change our perception, what are your top girlfriend candidates and top beauties?

Mine:

top3girlfriends: Jill, Bella (if her husband is missing for so long that he is considered dead by law), Zoey.

top10beauties: Josy, Bella, Nicole, Camilla, Lily, Maya, Heather, Jade, Sarah, Mona.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I wish it would be the case.

We have to wait... there were already some decisions that had consequences later on... some of them were more or less predictable, like the ones that will lead to be rejected by Jill, its obvious... she is a somewhat pure and nice girl, doing asshole things and fucking around? Of course its not working for her.

I for one didnt see it coming that Bella will find cathys panties, but if you think about it... getting naughty with her in bellas car, kinda clear that this will not go unnoticed. BUT i didnt think it would bother her that much... cause at that point, she is aware that the MC is dating others already. But Cathy is a no-no? Well...

To me, some consequences didnt make THAT much sense... others were obvious.

For example, i dont like it that the Jill path is done when you visit Sage at the end of episode 6. Of course i can understand that Jill is upset for refusing do go on a birthday date with her... but why cant the MC explain it to her that he is visiting a sick friend? Considering Jills Character she would be fine with it... to her knowledge he is just rejecting her, but in fact the MC is taking care of a sick friend. If Jill would know about that, there wouldnt be an reason left to break up with MC. Some are still blaming Jill here (and dont like her character cause of that) but in fact i would say, DPC just did a mistake in writing at this point. It would be the most normal thing in the world to tell her "oh iam sorry Jill, but a dear friend of mine has become really sick and i wanted to care a little for her, can we take a rain check for you picknick?" If she still would be upset about that than, yeah screw her, but Jill doesnt know that, and that the MC is not mentioning this to her is really odd.

And on the DIK Path, punching Tybalt and fighting all the time... Jill will still defend the MC til the end, you can even romance her as a dik... well you will not get together in the end with her... but until ep 8 she is still in love with him. Which doesnt make sense to me at all... she is tolerating violance? nuh-nuh. Doesnt fit her personaltiy one bit. After punching tybalt the Jill path should close in an instant for example.

So regarding consequences DPC wasnt always reasonable, but those consequences are counting only for the girls and if you can be together with them or not anyways and thats it.

The DIK/Chick affinity does have an influence on the MC attitude overall, and exclude some choices you can make... i like that, but to me its not going far enough. Cause it should influence more like OTHERS react to him as it does so far... be a dik and really make some questionable decisions doesnt matter at all for your friendships... They will all become friends with the MC, no matter what... you can treat Derek like shit all the time, and still they are "best friends". I think there should have been consequences for this friendship already too if you treat Derek bad all the time... he is not a lost puppy that will glue himself to your leg no matter what. I wonder why there are even relationship points with him in the game so far, and with the DIKs too. will they REALLY matter at some point, and when will it be?

It would be awesome if all you actions combined could lead to an ending for the friendship with Derek and/or the DIKs, but other than the relationship points there are not hints in that direction... gather minus points for derek and the diks all you want, NOTHING changes, not even the dialogues. Thats odd.

Well there are more things like that in the game... like the class-tests too... so far it doesnt matter one bit if you pass the tests or fail every single one of them. Well, besides unlocking renders that is.

And so on... there are decisions made all the time, some of them "seem" to be important and like they were major choices but nothing happens, even in the long run. Other choices which seem to be very minor have consquences, sometimes immediately, sometimes later on.

Overall i would be fine with everything, IF those things would always be kind of reasonable and plausible, but most of the times its not. Overall in think there are just too many choices that SHOULD have consquences, but dont have any. And some choices have consequences where you think after "heh?"

Well most of the times its all about gathering relationship points for the girls and unlock lewds with them of course... those are pretty straight forward.

But than we have Relationship points for Derek, the DIK, even the alphas, preps and nerds and EVEN Neil... what for? Some things dont make much sense to me and i really really hope DPC has a long term plan for those things, with reasonable consquences in the long run... But i dont think so...

For the overall mainplots, being in the frat of the diks, or regarding the rivalry with the other frats, i dont think that any of our decisions will ever make any impact. So far it wasnt the case, and i cant imagine that this will change. I really hope all the relationship point will matter at some point... treating others like shit should have consquences later on. Even if its Neil. But so far the only consquences are, if you can have sex with a girl or not, and a little change in attitude for the MC. Which is nice and more than other AVNs around here are delivering. But i think its by far not enough considering how the MC can act towards others and how they respond... sometimes how they respond or still be friends with the MC doesnt make any sense... and sometimes i doesnt make any sense that the MC still wants to be friends with them.

I think DPC must pay more attention to the overall behavior of the characters and how they act towards each other... the whole Josy&Maya relationship or friendship for example is kinda strange... and the absolute weakspot of the game, especially if you are NOT on their path or playing as DIK, they shouldnt be that close anymore like they are.

I hope DPC can kinda "repair" some of those flaws during season 3 and doesnt make any more errors like the J&M Friendship route. And regarding those relationships points with other characters than the Love-interest, they should count for something and MUST lead to consequences too and i hope those consequences will occur during season 3 at some point... otherwise he could delete them all together.
There will be really heavy consequences, because I think that DPC has included the decisions from the first EPs in EP9. That's why EP9 took so long to create.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

From these two examples, you can see so DPC had to make two different images and animation stretches for Maya alone. The conversation at the Burkes' is like a node for this, because it will be decided if Maya and how Maya will get help with the tuition. Furthermore, the MC will probably be shown or told about Maya's past. It just depends on the decisions from EP2. How will they be shown to the MC? The black box that the MC tried to get open in EP8. That will be a USB stick in it that he can watch through the TV in his room. And that's probably why DPC kept adding more and more new images and animations.

Reactions: dav3knight

Belphegor

May 23, 2017
Before ep. 9 will change our perception, what are your top girlfriend candidates and top beauties?

Mine:

top3girlfriends: Jill, Bella (if her husband is missing for so long that he is considered dead by law), Zoey.

top10beauties: Josy, Bella, Nicole, Camilla, Lily, Maya, Heather, Jade, Sarah, Mona.
Not having Sage in the top 3 girlfriends, for shame dude...

Ukghar

Nov 10, 2022
Dude couldn't even get hard for her, nor was willing to spend any time with her. What more proof do we need :V
Man, those are just clues (not proof) and she could be wrong. Steroids and intense training could be a real reason for lack of hardness and lack of time.

P.S. Of course, either way, Chad was a terrible boyfriend.

OFT

Jan 6, 2020

1670084275372.png
:sneaky:NEW DISCORD AVATAR AND BANNER

1670084290170.png

It's been no secret that Bella is my favorite.

But my God! These renders of her with long hair? Why oh why couldn't the shoulder-length Bella be the flashback, and the Want To Drown Myself In Her Ocean Of Locks Bella be the main?

And don't give me bullshit about animation difficulty, real-life maintenance impracticality, or any other cons. I want what I want. STFU.

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
Jill is awesome. Any criticism is irrelevant.
Ewww. She is easily one of my least favorite characters in any AVN, ever. Just eww.

Mine:

Damn! Your top 3 gf's is literally my bottom 3 in this game. And all 3 are on my top 10 least favorite AVN characters of all time. Goddamn tastes do be radically different. It makes me curious though. I really think there are no redeeming qualities to any of Bella, Jill or Zoey. Ugly on the inside and out.

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes