Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
It seems like there's a hell of a lot of people like that, but being male, I notice it more among women. In particular the habit if getting angry at their BFs/husbands because the men cheated - in their dreams. Somebody punishing me for shit they dreamed about? End of relationship. They need to finish growing up and separating fantasy from reality.

To be fair, Sage was right - Chad was cheating, it just wasn't another woman. Until breaking it off with him, however, she's just as guilty on the infidelity scale, which effectively means every main LI has been unfaithful to their partners (unless my suspicion about James being imaginary is correct).

That would mean the Others choices are arguably superior from an ethical (albeit immoral) stance. Cam, Rio, Nicole, etc. All single, no emotional betrayal. Not all of them, obviously, but a good portion.
I think Sage and Chad issue goes deeper than just cheating on each other. Besides it's unlikely that he was Sage's only partner through college, even if they were shown to be together on that Rusty flashback.

Sage said something along the lines of "Mom said that Chad was gay." or something like that. I think that Jade tried to go after Chad, he rejected her and she effectively started working against him (she was the only one that wanted him expelled).

Chances are the same thing happens to an MC on Sage's route that rejected Jade.

Ukghar

Nov 10, 2022
It seems like there's a hell of a lot of people like that, but being male, I notice it more among women. In particular the habit if getting angry at their BFs/husbands because the men cheated - in their dreams. Somebody punishing me for shit they dreamed about? End of relationship. They need to finish growing up and separating fantasy from reality.

To be fair, Sage was right - Chad was cheating, it just wasn't another woman. Until breaking it off with him, however, she's just as guilty on the infidelity scale, which effectively means every main LI has been unfaithful to their partners (unless my suspicion about James being imaginary is correct).

That would mean the Others choices are arguably superior from an ethical (albeit immoral) stance. Cam, Rio, Nicole, etc. All single, no emotional betrayal. Not all of them, obviously, but a good portion.
I can agree about Bella, if her husband is real and he is not missing for a long time. But how Jill has been unfaithful to her partner? I mean she do not have a partner, from what I understand.

Ukghar

Nov 10, 2022
I think Sage and Chad issue goes deeper than just cheating on each other. Besides it's unlikely that he was Sage's only partner through college, even if they were shown to be together on that Rusty flashback.

Sage said something along the lines of "Mom said that Chad was gay." or something like that. I think that Jade tried to go after Chad, he rejected her and she effectively started working against him (she was the only one that wanted him expelled).

Chances are the same thing happens to an MC on Sage's route that rejected Jade.
Sage told more like: "mom was right about him (Chad)" from what I remember. It's not clear if her mother knew about Chad being gay as far as I know.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
I can agree about Bella, if her husband is real and he is not missing for a long time. But how Jill has been unfaithful to her partner? I mean she do not have a partner, from what I understand.
Aw, shit. You're right, sorry. I just never considered the goblin a viable option, I totally forgot she was in the running.

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
Well, she is dumb. If she wasn't a virgin, she be the next Areith.

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
Wow. I did not expect that anybody would have such a diametrically different opinion.

The most important quality for me is loyalty. That would be my shot for "main redeeming quality". Imo Jill, Zoey and Bella can be seen as loyal (assuming that Bella's husband is missing for a long time). Of course if you think otherwise, share it. At worst I would think that none of the girls are good girlfriend material.

As of looks I think that I can find justification why you may think that Jill and Zoey are ugly. But why do you think that Bella is physically ugly? Could you elaborate?
We don't know everything yet but the "missing" doesn't really fly with me. She is either married, not married or separated and going through a divorce. Therefore loyalty is out of the picture. I don't like or feel attracted to cheaters. Physically she is by far the ugliest in the series to me. Despite her attractive face, her beyond unrealistic body proportions are the biggest turn off I could imagine. Looks like a freakshow. But that's just my taste. I find large, thicc bodies and saggy tits very unappealing. It's a shame how most milfs get depicted this way on your mainstream AVN which kills the milf tag for me. Personally I prefer slimmer and more athletic body types.

Jill is just fake through and through. I'm not sure what DPC was going for with her but what we've seen so far is detestable. She appears as an slighly introverted girl with some past issues that doesn't want to be judged by her last name but ends up acting like a stuck up, entitled bitch who does whatever she thinks is right no matter how others feel. She is arrogant, rude and unsympathetic one moment and insecure and nice the next. It's like she's bipolar. She was done,in my eyes, the minute she ignored MC's wishes and went behind his back to snitch on Chad. Fuck her and her entire family. Spare me the sad sister story, I just can't stomach her.

Zoey is just a piece of shit. She is arrogant, nasty, ugly, selfish, manipulative and quite possibly the worst imaginable influence on the MC. That said I think she fits the Dick MC character very well if you are going that route. I'm still willing to wait and see how Quinn develops because there is a chance she isn't rotten to the core. Zoey though, is irredeamable in my eyes.

But hey variety is the spice of life. I imagine most have a different opinion than mine and there is nothing wrong with that :)

Ukghar

Nov 10, 2022
We don't know everything yet but the "missing" doesn't really fly with me. She is either married, not married or separated and going through a divorce. Therefore loyalty is out of the picture. I don't like or feel attracted to cheaters. Physically she is by far the ugliest in the series to me. Despite her attractive face, her beyond unrealistic body proportions are the biggest turn off I could imagine. Looks like a freakshow. But that's just my taste. I find large, thicc bodies and saggy tits very unappealing. It's a shame how most milfs get depicted this way on your mainstream AVN which kills the milf tag for me. Personally I prefer slimmer and more athletic body types.

Jill is just fake through and through. I'm not sure what DPC was going for with her but what we've seen so far is detestable. She appears as an slighly introverted girl with some past issues that doesn't want to be judged by her last name but ends up acting like a stuck up, entitled bitch who does whatever she thinks is right no matter how others feel. She is arrogant, rude and unsympathetic one moment and insecure and nice the next. It's like she's bipolar. She was done,in my eyes, the minute she ignored MC's wishes and went behind his back to snitch on Chad. Fuck her and her entire family. Spare me the sad sister story, I just can't stomach her.

Zoey is just a piece of shit. She is arrogant, nasty, ugly, selfish, manipulative and quite possibly the worst imaginable influence on the MC. That said I think she fits the Dick MC character very well if you are going that route. I'm still willing to wait and see how Quinn develops because there is a chance she isn't rotten to the core. Zoey though, is irredeamable in my eyes.

But hey variety is the spice of life. I imagine most have a different opinion than mine and there is nothing wrong with that :)
Thanks.

If Bella is married or going through a divorce you are totally right that she is not loyal. And because of that she can be seen as out of picture.

I'm pleased that you also find Bella's face attractive. From appearance, a woman's face is the most important for me. As of her body, I'm not as critical as you, but thanks for clarifying your stance.

As for Jill and Zoey, I agree that they have a lot of issues. I would need more time to think on which points I agree with you and which I don’t.

Anyway, it’s bedtime for me. Goodnight and thanks for sharing thoughts. Most likely I will come to the conclusion that none of girls from BAD could be seen as good girlfriend material.

• Red Heart
Reactions: RNasc4444

KristopheH

Mar 8, 2018
"Wanna fuck?"
Saga said it to MC, during the party, while they were making out at the couch. Jacob interrupted, but I do not have doubts how that would end.
Honestly, I often wish DPC would make a 'Bonus Gallery' of extended scenes, alternate versions of scenes, cut scenes, scenes that didn't fit the main story, etc. All so we can see the MC and Sage fuck on that couch without Jacob interrupting.

Reactions: PappaSchlumpf

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Honestly, I often wish DPC would make a 'Bonus Gallery' of extended scenes, alternate versions of scenes, cut scenes, scenes that didn't fit the main story, etc. All so we can see the MC and Sage fuck on that couch without Jacob interrupting.
He didn't even bother to let you get the Maya creampied scene in the gallery, only the one where she makes you pull out. Adding extra dev time for "what if" scenarios can wait.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ChipLecsap
4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes