felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
Yeaaaa, no. Counting interlude as an episode is so totally a cop out :D

Get ready for an Isabella prequel between episodes 12 and 13.
Think you missunderstood.

DPC updated his community on Steam and Steam releases are seasonal. The interlude will be released as part of Season 3 on steam and he counts it as half of an episode.

Season 3 will feature 4 episodes plus the Interlude, so from a progress point of view it's at 1.5/4.5 or 33%.

Tadpol

Mar 22, 2021
Dont know how DPC planned the game... some assume he will do the whole college time, which would be 3 or 4 years. I dont think so, especially considering that so many characters would leave college after the first and second year for the MC... how would the game look than? Nono... not happening. And foir that we would need HUGE timejumps, not only for several weeks, no even for years. Nah.
up to this point real time jumps were not possible; MC's affairs were too much in the thick of things to allow a break.

in theory now, with the decision on LI, it is less of an issue: MC well or poorly would live the same life day by day, study, fraternity life and romantic outings

in the ninth chapter it is too early, MC still has to deal with his choice with Maya and Josy and the consequences of his choice in many cases. besides the halloween party that will cover half dle chapter.

at the limit the jump could be right in the final part of the chapter, as a twist for the next one.

personally i don't know, the christmas vacations would be the first vacations that MC does as a "boyfriend" anyway, it doesn't seem like an uninteresting time. for example there is Bella who without him would spend the vacations alone, there is Jill's family, there is Josy who lives a few meters from his house... we will see
It's true that when we start the game, we think we're going to follow the life of the MC during his college years.

But we quickly realized that was not the case. Eight episodes, two seasons, and we spent a maximum of 3 months in the game.

You're right, between the characters who will leave college and the different plots that require almost day-to-day narration, we won't see the entire university course of the MC in the game.

I think the game will end at the end of the first year, the rest of the history of the MC in college will be told in an epilogue.

Reactions: Hahn1900

D2M3

Jan 20, 2018
Think you missunderstood.

DPC updated his community on Steam and Steam releases are seasonal. The interlude will be released as part of Season 3 on steam and he counts it as half of an episode.

Season 3 will feature 4 episodes plus the Interlude, so from a progress point of view it's at 1.5/4.5 or 33%.
That's a hell of a mental gymnastic to get there.
It seems to me as if he needed to show at least a 1/3rd completion to justify the massive time delay that came with the interlude.

As far as the actual time left goes, only one episode is done. He plans 3 more?

That's %25 done. Not 33. And mind you not like the 8% there matters much, we're arguing over a pedantic detail. I'll satisfy your OCD and say, sure, let's call it 33% done.

The main point is, he still has another 3 episodes to go. Which is, for the average enjoyer of this game is concerned, another 3 years. About only %10 of this game's audience are aware of this site. ( Don't believe me, go check steamdb details)

It probably wont take 3 years. But it wont be less than 2 years either, which.... is still too much.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
DPC has added a timeline turner in EP4-EP5 that will be visible in EP6. In the screenshot, Tommy's Rooster response reads.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

"Tremolo A wet vagina around his neck? So, it wasn't last weekend?"

The weird thing is what Becky and Maya said during Josy, Maya and the MC's lunch in EP6. Becky said to the MC so she was at the DIK party last weekend and she saw him. She can only mean the EP4 party when the MC had the conversation with Josy and Maya. Josy greets Lucas and the MC asks about it. Maya answered so they saw Lucas at the Preps party. That was in EP5.

Becky last weekend was the EP4 DIK party and Maya's last weekend was the Preps party from EP5.

Back to Tommy's Rooster questions from EP6, when did the MC have a wet vagina around his neck. In EP5, when the MC fucked Josy. So why does Tommy write that it couldn't have been last weekend? This again points to EP4.

The interesting thing is what else was in EP6. The MC was with his father because of his birthday. When was that really from the timeline? After all, Arieth already wished the MC a happy birthday in EP5. The joke is what Arieth wrote to Rooster in EP6.

"Tremolo What a lucky girl.I ;)"

That's what Josy said to the MC when they fucked in EP5.

Tommy refers to EP4 in EP6 and Arieth refers to EP5. This actually shows when I consider the written of Becky, Maya, Arieth and Tommy so that is not a prescribe of DPC because this time irritation occurs twice. This might explain why Josy changes her shoes in EP5 and why Maya changes her hair in EP6. Then all are no mistakes of DPC, but it is planned.

I can well imagine, so that the story from EP9 really picks up speed.

• Haha
Reactions: allanl9020142

nagi291

Apr 23, 2018
Hey guys,
could someone give me quick synopsis of what is Interlude episode about? I played it when it first came out and forgot everything about it. Also I dont feel like playing it again, since I am busy during this time of year. Is Interlude integral part of the story?
Ty for replies

• Haha
Reactions: hawk784563

nyrek

Apr 19, 2021
Hey guys,
could someone give me quick synopsis of what is Interlude episode about? I played it when it first came out and forgot everything about it. Also I dont feel like playing it again, since I am busy during this time of year. Is Interlude integral part of the story?
Ty for replies
you'll have to play it because that's where you trasfer your save from to s3

but to make it short
zoey goes to san diego, tries surfing, sucks, meets emma who gets her a job in a tattoo parlour. zoey gets tattoos, emma thinks zoey is banging her ex, the owner of the tattoo parlour and posts zoey's nudes on twitter (whatever it's named here)
zoey either calms the situation down so emma and her ex get back together or zoey fucks her over (you pick). zoey goes back home, fuckface answers his phone in burkes' bathroom, gets zoey news, sage starts yelling FUCKFACE OPEN THAT DOOR
and that's it

nagi291

Apr 23, 2018

but to make it short
zoey goes to san diego, tries surfing, sucks, meets emma who gets her a job in a tattoo parlour. zoey gets tattoos, emma thinks zoey is banging her ex, the owner of the tattoo parlour and posts zoey's nudes on twitter (whatever it's named here)
zoey either calms the situation down so emma and her ex get back together or zoey fucks her over (you pick). zoey goes back home, fuckface answers his phone in burkes' bathroom, gets zoey news, sage starts yelling FUCKFACE OPEN THAT DOOR
and that's it
Nice thank you.
As I said, I already played it in march so I have save prepared
was just iffy on the details.

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
That's a hell of a mental gymnastic to get there.
It seems to me as if he needed to show at least a 1/3rd completion to justify the massive time delay that came with the interlude.

As far as the actual time left goes, only one episode is done. He plans 3 more?

That's %25 done. Not 33. And mind you not like the 8% there matters much, we're arguing over a pedantic detail. I'll satisfy your OCD and say, sure, let's call it 33% done.

The main point is, he still has another 3 episodes to go. Which is, for the average enjoyer of this game is concerned, another 3 years. About only %10 of this game's audience are aware of this site. ( Don't believe me, go check steamdb details)

It probably wont take 3 years. But it wont be less than 2 years either, which.... is still too much.
Yea, between 2-3 years untill Season 3 is done seems like a fair estimate.

I don't know about his steam sales, nor do I care much. Only thing I remember is that someone posted a screeny at release of Season 2 and BaD was among the top 10 games played on steam, so I guess he's doing alright.

As for Season 3, I think when its released on steam, people will purchase it, play it and write their reviews and if they're positive, DPC will probably do good regardless of the development time he needs for S3.

There was a time, when I was hoping 2 Episodes a year would be the minimum, but we are long past that and if I'm honest, as long as the content we get stays at 10-15 hours per episode to see all the content it doesnt make much of a difference to me, whenever a new episode is released I'll play it and untill then I play something else.

I can understand why people are worried, DPC, at least to some degree, sets the bar and other developers may adopt the same mentality, but I've yet to see anyone match development time vs content delivered even remotely, DPC is in a league of his own there in my opinion.

DPC has been beat in render quality, render detail, animation quality and some games have a much better, albeit more linear, story. But, at least in the other games that I play, it usually takes the developers 3 Months to release 2 hours of content or 6 months for 3-4 hours of content and as long as that doesn't happen with BaD I'm cool with waiting 8-9 months, it just has to stay the BaD quality we have become accustomed to.

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021

but to make it short
and that's it
wow :eek:

all i see is zoey,zoey,zoey,zoey,zoey,zoey,zoey,zoey,zoey, !!!

nyrek,have you been shape-shifted with AchedCroissant? :unsure:
Zoey_facial_expressions.png

Reactions: Juri my Waifu

mindern

Jul 7, 2017
How about we all play the episode before we start doing value judgements on whether a year+ was valid for an interlude plus an episode?

Sitting here and presenting our opinions as fact, declaring a year too long for something we haven’t even played yet and griping how the market won’t stand for this helps no one. It’s just boorish negativity.

Play the game. Bitch later. Stop making sweeping statements about “the market” and everyone else’s opinion to try to add credence to your own personal temper tantrum over the tittie game you’re pirating being delayed.

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes