DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
It's been no secret that Bella is my favorite.

But my God! These renders of her with long hair? Why oh why couldn't the shoulder-length Bella be the flashback, and the Want To Drown Myself In Her Ocean Of Locks Bella be the main?

And don't give me bullshit about animation difficulty, real-life maintenance impracticality, or any other cons. I want what I want. STFU.
It's very improbable, but it's still not certain that this particular long haired Bella is a flashback, so you can still dream for a couple more weeks at least :ROFLMAO:

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Do you mean that Jill face is ugly compared to other girls' faces? If so, I sadly agree.
Why, yes. Yes I do. There are (objectively) uglier ones, but they aren't in the LI pool.
Green goblin? :BootyTime: :BootyTime: :BootyTime:
It's nice when we're on the same page. Even if you were a page later with that observation. :)
Ewww. She is easily one of my least favorite characters in any AVN, ever. Just eww.
I was about to give you the virtual high-five, but then saw you dissed Bella and Zoey in the same category as Jill. I .. I don't know how to talk to somebody like you. How can you not appreciate Bella's matured beauty and fierce libido?!
well,either chad is the father or troy,
derek is not sure himself.

it was a wild night,with a lot of vaseline involved,
and the next day it was very difficult for him to sit. ;) View attachment 2211022
I can't be the only person who looked at this and thought "Well, there's the X-Mas turducken."

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
I'm over 40 now and I have the feeling that I'll never see the end of this game. One year of real time per month in the game? Really?
I'm 50 now, I feel your pain. And if he keeps doing this really drawn-out episode development time, it's going to be much worse. 8 episodes got us roughly 2 months time in-game (maybe not quite) as the midterms approach. The non-episode update didn't advance the game clock at all, which means it's been over a year for Episode 8 to 9 to release. If the next chapters are even at the 8-10 month mark, that means another 2 years to accomplish perhaps 3 more weeks, unless the scale of Ep9 is such that it also covers a much larger timespan than usual.

Reactions: diolo and kioryu52

walker188

Apr 30, 2017
He didn't even bother to let you get the Maya creampied scene in the gallery, only the one where she makes you pull out. Adding extra dev time for "what if" scenarios can wait.
That really bugged me too. That scene was fine, not Maya's best, not her worst, until the ending, where it became much, much hotter.

The intimacy of her asking to blow your load in her. The closeness you could feel in that scene was heavy.

And then the gallery options is LAAAAAAAAAAAAME.

It is what it is though. In terms of my gripes for DPC, its near the bottom, far below ruining the sexy (but poorly timed) smurf with chest tattoos and his freakish insistence that we treat a zombie raccoon as a proper love interest while poor KRJ is left out in the cold....

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
He didn't even bother to let you get the Maya creampied scene in the gallery, only the one where she makes you pull out. Adding extra dev time for "what if" scenarios can wait.
That's weird, because for me it's show that version in the gallery :unsure:, even though in the storyline I did not get that option, because it's basically my first time with Maya, since I focus only on Josy:LOL:
also, the hot spring with Josy and Maya, in the actual game I only Fuck Josy, but in the gallery it's shown the full scene.
maybe it's a bug, in your end or my end ? :unsure:, but I don't use any mod

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
That's weird, because for me it's show that version in the gallery :unsure:, even though in the storyline I did not get that option, because it's basically my first time with Maya, since I focus only on Josy:LOL:
also, the hot spring with Josy and Maya, in the actual game I only Fuck Josy, but in the gallery it's shown the full scene.
maybe it's a bug, in your end or my end ? :unsure:, but I don't use any mod
As far as I am aware the gallery scene is coded only one way. Perhaps we played different revisions of the game, he may have corrected it in an update.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ChipLecsap

skewllewd

Apr 13, 2018
Came from acting lesson, finally caught up. Gosh, what a step up. Acting lesson was more emotional, but this game is more polished. I'm a sucker for coming of age story as well.

At the beginning of the story, I was afraid that maya was gonna go for the good girl gone bad route, and all I can say is, phew. Not out of the woods yet, and as I chose Sage to be my romance, next chapter is gonna be scary lol.

I must say though, while I do like BID better, I do wish there's more games like acting lesson out there. It was closer to an choose your own adventure book for not kids, without being a full blown rpg game. BID is a more traditional dating sim, unlocking things based on points, making it feel more gamey. Plus, it being not heavy as shit constantly makes it actually fappable lol.

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
I'm 50 now, I feel your pain. And if he keeps doing this really drawn-out episode development time, it's going to be much worse. 8 episodes got us roughly 2 months time in-game (maybe not quite) as the midterms approach. The non-episode update didn't advance the game clock at all, which means it's been over a year for Episode 8 to 9 to release. If the next chapters are even at the 8-10 month mark, that means another 2 years to accomplish perhaps 3 more weeks, unless the scale of Ep9 is such that it also covers a much larger timespan than usual.
Dont know how DPC planned the game... some assume he will do the whole college time, which would be 3 or 4 years. I dont think so, especially considering that so many characters would leave college after the first and second year for the MC... how would the game look than? Nono... not happening. And foir that we would need HUGE timejumps, not only for several weeks, no even for years. Nah.

Its more likely that we will only face the first year with the MC at college... how it will end? Dunno... iam pretty sure that the MC will not finish college anyways, for whatever reason. I think his first year at college will be his last too. There are a ton of possible scenarios why this could be the case though, not going into that now.

But overall, for the "timespan" of the game, i cant imagine that it will be longer than one year. There might be an epilogue with a look into the future after the first year for the MC at college, but nothing more.

For now... we have about 3 months done. The game started in summer, i think maybe august. there were some timejumps already. At the end of ep 8 it was mentioned we are at "fall", its getting cold... falling leaves and so on, Halloween is already in sight... for episode 9 we will get Halloween, so its a solid date we have than with october 31th. Its a pretty solid guess that the story started in august i think. So yeah, overall 3 months are gone with episode 9.

And i think there will be another timejump coming up. Maybe during episode 9, but more likely with episode 10... i have a feeling that we will not see christmas and winter episodes. I think winter and christmas will be somewhat dealt with in a "fast" way. A collage like we saw already... i cant imagine that DPC will put much effort into the holiday season. There is no college for several weeks... Most people will be on vacation, visiting families and such... i cant imagine a whole (or major part) episode with all the characters seperated for several weeks outside of college. Nah... there will be a timejump for that. With a summarizing collage with maybe one month again including a bit of christmas and new year and thats it... No i dont see a big "new year party" coming. As far as i know its not common during college, cause new year falls into the holidays too. So yeah... for this i see a timejump coming and with episode 10 or near the end of episode 10, we are already in january during the game. So... half done after episode 10 would be my guess for the overall timespan we will get during the game.

That considered, the game is on a good track i think regarding "time-pace"

For the development time... yeah iam somewhat concerned too. Like it was for this episode, the game will be done 2030 or something like that. I hope not....

I still believe DPC can speed up everything with new hardware and if he would be a little more disciplined regarding the amount of renders and animations he is doing.

He went overboard, especially with animations for this episode (the naimations alone are already taking 6 weeks while everything else is already done without them we would have gotten a release early november)... his goal after episode 8 was to make the episodes a little smaller than ep 8... i think he said something about 3500 renders, not more and such... yeah, well... we will get nearly 5000 now. And way more and longer animations too.

Will it be worth it? We will see... i think the overall quality would not decrease if the episodes will only have 3500 and maybe 180 animations in future episodes.

If he could be that disciplined, would upgrade his hardware too, it would be a easy task to get on a 6 months schedule for each episode. That would be totally fine. But can he discipline himself not going overboard again? Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeell... *shrug*

Last edited:
Reactions: SomboSteel

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Dont know how DPC planned the game... some assume he will do the whole college time, which would be 3 or 4 years. I dont think so, especially considering that so many characters would leave college after the first and second year for the MC... how would the game look than? Nono... not happening. And foir that we would need HUGE timejumps, not only for several weeks, no even for years. Nah.

Its more likely that we will only face the first year with the MC at college... how it will end? Dunno... iam pretty sure that the MC will not finish college anyways, for whatever reason. I think his first year at college will be his last too. There are a ton of possible scenarios why this could be the case though, not going into that now.

But overall, for the "timespan" of the game, i cant imagine that it will be longer than one year. There might be an epilogue with a look into the future after the first year for the MC at college, but nothing more.

For now... we have about 3 months done. The game started in summer, i think maybe august. there were some timejumps already. At the end of ep 8 it was mentioned we are at "fall", its getting cold... falling leaves and so on, Halloween is already in sight... for episode 9 we will get Halloween, so its a solid date we have than with october 31th. Its a pretty solid guess that the story started in august i think. So yeah, overall 3 months are gone with episode 9.

And i think there will be another timejump coming up. Maybe during episode 9, but more likely with episode 10... i have a feeling that we will not see christmas and winter episodes. I think winter and christmas will be somewhat dealt with in a "fast" way. A collage like we saw already... i cant imagine that DPC will put much effort into the holiday season. There is no college for several weeks... Most people will be on vacation, visiting families and such... i cant imagine a whole (or major part) episode with all the characters seperated for several weeks outside of college. Nah... there will be a timejump for that. With a summarizing collage with maybe one month again including a bit of christmas and new year and thats it... No i dont see a big "new year party" coming. As far as i know its not common during college, cause new year falls into the holidays too. So yeah... for this i see a timejump coming and with episode 10 or near the end of episode 10, we are already in january during the game. So... half done after episode 10 would be my guess for the overall timespan we will get during the game.

That considered, the game is on a good track i think regarding "time-pace"

For the development time... yeah iam somewhat concerned too. Like it was for this episode, the game will be done 2030 or something like that. I hope not....

I still believe DPC can speed up everything with new hardware and if he would be a little more disciplined regarding the amount of renders and animations he is doing.

He went overboard, especially with animations for this episode (the naimations alone are already taking 6 weeks while everything else is already done without them we would have gotten a release early november)... his goal after episode 8 was to make the episodes a little smaller than ep 8... i think he said something about 3500 renders, not more and such... yeah, well... we will get nearly 5000 now. And way more and longer animations too.

Will it be worth it? We will see... i think the overall quality would not decrease if the episodes will only have 3500 and maybe 180 animations in future episodes.

If he could be that disciplined, would upgrade his hardware too, it would be a easy task to get on a 6 months schedule for each episode. That would be totally fine. But can he discipline himself not going overboard again? Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeell... *shrug*
up to this point real time jumps were not possible; MC's affairs were too much in the thick of things to allow a break.

in theory now, with the decision on LI, it is less of an issue: MC well or poorly would live the same life day by day, study, fraternity life and romantic outings

in the ninth chapter it is too early, MC still has to deal with his choice with Maya and Josy and the consequences of his choice in many cases. besides the halloween party that will cover half dle chapter.

at the limit the jump could be right in the final part of the chapter, as a twist for the next one.

personally i don't know, the christmas vacations would be the first vacations that MC does as a "boyfriend" anyway, it doesn't seem like an uninteresting time. for example there is Bella who without him would spend the vacations alone, there is Jill's family, there is Josy who lives a few meters from his house... we will see

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Just wondering: since there was no status update from DrPinkCake last friday, I guess he's finished and they're testing and polishing.

Am I wrong?

Phoexist

Mar 11, 2020
Just wondering: since there was no status update from DrPinkCake last friday, I guess he's finished and they're testing and polishing.

Am I wrong?
Pretty safe assumption. It sounded like the longer animations were mostly done in the queue that was only 9 remaining the friday before. Those should have easily finished in a weeks time and then just handing it off to the beta testers would be next. Sounded like DPC had done most of the storyboard polishing already, so just searching for typos and oddball error that don't normally occur is all that would remain.

Reactions: Levian
4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes