Ukghar

Nov 10, 2022
When she was super drunk. And vengeful.
Yes. Allowing herself to become super drunk and being vengeful are also not features I would love to see in a potential girlfriend candidate. I admit that Sage is an interesting character and has a good content ig, but she still is not a good candidate for a girlfriend.

Maybe I saw too much irl and that is why even in games I think that things like loyalty and faithfulness are basic requirements. And if so, that leaves only Jill from the main girls. In Bella's case there are only doubts about what the thing with husband really is.

And Jill has her own drawbacks. I'm much more willing to admit that none of the main girls are worth pursuing by MC, than that Saga is a good girlfriend candidate.

Reactions: Doowacko

Ukghar

Nov 10, 2022
Well, she is dumb. If she wasn't a virgin, she be the next Areith.
I think that more appropriate would be "naive" or "street dumb", but yeah, I see your point.

Honestly, I often wish DPC would make a 'Bonus Gallery' of extended scenes, alternate versions of scenes (...)
I would like to see it, but much more I want to see a finished game with actual ending. So it’s hard for me to fully support you on that.

Why, yes. Yes I do. There are (objectively) uglier ones, but they aren't in the LI pool.
I think that I can understand you on that. I got used to Jill’s face after a few playthroughs, but I got about 4 little shocks when running BAD at the beginning. First at the very beginning with the disclaimer girl. My thought was: “Well, it looks like girls here have ugly faces, let’s hope the story is good”. Second when MC first meets Jill. Third when I got it that it is forced that Jill is one of the main girls. Fourth when I decided to play as close to my rl character as possible and my only plausible choice was Jill.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I'm much more willing to admit that none of the main girls are worth pursuing by MC
I think it's pretty crazy to deem someone "not worthy pursuing" as soon as they commit a single mistake, but you do you. But just to put something for consideration, the fact Other girls literally prostitute themselves and/or sleep around doesn't automatically mean none of them have a boyfriend they don't advertise having and keep in the dark about their activities.

Ukghar

Nov 10, 2022
I think it's pretty crazy to deem someone "not worthy pursuing" as soon as they commit a single mistake, but you do you. But just to put something for consideration, the fact Other girls literally prostitute themselves and/or sleep around doesn't automatically mean none of them have a boyfriend they don't advertise having and keep in the dark about their activities.
I totally agree about "Others". We lack a lot of information about them.

Reactions: ffive

COACHRIDDLA

Dec 2, 2018
So we have to play interlude to transfer to s3?
Im not really interested in interlude and iirc we had to save in order to continue to s3 at the end of s2.

Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
So we have to play interlude to transfer to s3?
Im not really interested in interlude and iirc we had to save in order to continue to s3 at the end of s2.

Enable "skip unseen text". Takes 5min tops.
No, there is an option to skip the interlude. You are asked to make one decision (took or returned phone), and that's it. And this is my no cheat version of the game.
screenshot0002.png

AirNest

Mar 26, 2018
Sorry, i didn't read the previous 10k pages but after replaying the game something caught my eye

if it's not a lack of house models, someone ever noticed the houses look the same?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

so... the MC & Jill could be somewhat related? (he doesn't know much about his family on his mother's side)

Last edited:

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Sorry, i didn't read the previous 10k pages but after replaying the game something caught my eye

if it's not a lack of house models, someone ever noticed the houses look the same?

so... the MC & Jill could be somewhat related? (he doesn't know much about his family on his mother's side)
Yes, we have discussed this many times already, but have not come to a unified theory. There is no incest in the game and there won't be, so Jill and MC can't be related. Most likely, Lynette family used to own Jill's mansion and sold it, perhaps these two wealthy families know each other and maintain some kind of relationship.

Last edited:
Reactions: AirNest

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020

Jill had a sister who died, Jill is Mc aunt.
"Prepare for the incest patch"
I think Jill is Mc relative, it could be those types of relationship where father had a brother who had a daughter whose daughter is Mc mother. So in a way it not incest I think(also it explains the destiny thing) as I don't see either Jill mother in that frame with Lynette. (Or that black haired chick on the left is related to Jill)

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Jill had a sister who died, Jill is Mc aunt.
"Prepare for the incest patch"
I think Jill is Mc relative, it could be those types of relationship where father had a brother who had a daughter whose daughter is Mc mother. So in a way it not incest I think(also it explains the destiny thing) as I don't see either Jill mother in that frame with Lynette. (Or that black haired chick on the left is related to Jill)
we've seen Lynette, MC's mother, and Lana, Jill's sister, and they look nothing alike. in fact, I think DPC made us see Lana specifically to cut off this discussion

those pictured are Lynette's friends

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes