zaidpro70

Apr 15, 2020
guys i need some fkin info on how to be 100% sure ill get to date jill in being a dik cuz im not sure what should i do and what should i not i got a path for sage and bella only for some reason

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
guys i need some fkin info on how to be 100% sure ill get to date jill in being a dik cuz im not sure what should i do and what should i not i got a path for sage and bella only for some reason
You can only date Jill with a Neutral or Chick affinity. You also have to fight for her and go on a date with her rather than helping Sage when she's sick.

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
Sage and Jill are mutually exclusive. Can't get both on one playthrough. Others is mutually exclusive with Josy/Maya and Jill.

Josy/Maya, Bella and Sage or Bella can be done in one playthrough.

Personally I did a singular Jill playthrough. You can fuck whoever you want except avoid Sage and Josy. Then you can still take the dick pick and Jill doesn't get jealous(in fact she thinks it's funny you fucked up tyballs presentation). And avoid calling sage when she's sick so you can go on the date without being a dick to sage. Winning path.

BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
Sage and Jill are mutually exclusive. Can't get both on one playthrough. Others is mutually exclusive with Josy/Maya and Jill.

Personally I did a singular Jill playthrough. You can fuck whoever you want except avoid Sage and Josy. Then you can still take the dick pick and Jill doesn't get jealous(in fact she thinks it's funny you fucked up tyballs presentation). And avoid calling sage when she's sick so you can go on the date without being a dick to sage. Winning path.
Sage is the princess of this story, not Jill.

Jill's path = being a dick to Sage = bad end.
Sage's path = being a DIK = win.

edit: the Sage princess 'CHICK' path is goddamn hard mode ... need to turn down Josy and Maya throuple, and Bella ... need to turn down fuck buddy and wait for her to come around later in season 2 ... need to avoid giving in to Quinn and Lily and Jade and others ... need to turn down Jill to take care of sick Sage ... talk about temptation!

Last edited:

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020

By the end of episode 8, all main LIs (Maya & Josy, Bella, Jill and Sage) are mutually exclusive. You have to choose one, or none. But leading up to that you can almost do whatever you want.

If you want to end up with Jill, just choose Jill every time there's an option, and avoid choosing the DIK options for decisions that lead to having a DIK affinity (like fighting the jocks, fighting Caleb, punching Tybalt etc. - you'll know, because the game makes a huge deal out of those options). You can choose some of these options, and still balance it that you end up either with a Neutral or Chick Affinity. As long as it doesn't go DIK you can still end up with Jill.

You can be on all the other main LIs paths and pretty much fuck them all (I think you don't actually get to fuck Bella unless you choose her in episode 8), but when it comes down to ever having to specifically choose Jill or someone else (like the infamous picnic with Jill or look after a sick Sage), always choose the Jill option.

I haven't tried it, but you could probably end up with Jill even if you go with Quinn's restaurant, fuck her and all the HOTs, and even fuck Jade too (but you'd have to forfeit M&J to fuck Jade), and maybe even pile drive Nicole's ass, all while maintaining your non-DIK affinity.

If you want Jill though, you won't get the Nicole/Sandy threesome though, and Quinn will eventually dump you, and in the end, you'll cut all sexual ties with everyone but Jill anyway, but it may even be possibly that the road to Jill could be lined with copious sex.

I might just have to put that one to the test. :sneaky:

Last edited:

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
By the end of episode 8, all main LIs (Maya & Josy, Bella, Jill and Sage) are mutually exclusive. You have to choose one, or none. But leading up to that you can almost do whatever you want.
Not the point nor what was asked. Sage and Jill cannot both be a choice. It's one or the other. You cannot get the choice with all 5 choices active.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Not the point nor what was asked. Sage and Jill cannot both be a choice. It's one or the other. You cannot get the choice with all 5 choices active.
Right up to the end of episode 8, you can be on the path for all 5 girls, and then you choose:

1670220345615.png

No mods, just the normal game.

When you have to choose between the picnic with Jill or looking after Sage, if you choose Sage that leads to things ending with Jill, but if you choose Jill, Sage just gets slightly pissed (and we don't even see it due to a bug in the game).

Last edited:

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
my favorite scenes in the game all involve Tibalt. from punching him out..repeatedly..over and over for several minutes while howling with laughter..to smacking him in the head and balls with the tennis ball mingame..and..also putting the dick pick on his phone..all hilarious scenes..but none better than him humiliating himself by asking Jill to marry him..what a clueless turd. oh and during Dungeons and Gremlins when Sally goes off on him..also a riot..

• Hey there
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: OFT and shazba
Aug 30, 2021
Dont know how DPC planned the game... some assume he will do the whole college time, which would be 3 or 4 years. I dont think so, especially considering that so many characters would leave college after the first and second year for the MC... how would the game look than? Nono... not happening. And foir that we would need HUGE timejumps, not only for several weeks, no even for years. Nah.

Its more likely that we will only face the first year with the MC at college... how it will end? Dunno... iam pretty sure that the MC will not finish college anyways, for whatever reason. I think his first year at college will be his last too. There are a ton of possible scenarios why this could be the case though, not going into that now.

But overall, for the "timespan" of the game, i cant imagine that it will be longer than one year. There might be an epilogue with a look into the future after the first year for the MC at college, but nothing more.

For now... we have about 3 months done. The game started in summer, i think maybe august. there were some timejumps already. At the end of ep 8 it was mentioned we are at "fall", its getting cold... falling leaves and so on, Halloween is already in sight... for episode 9 we will get Halloween, so its a solid date we have than with october 31th. Its a pretty solid guess that the story started in august i think. So yeah, overall 3 months are gone with episode 9.

And i think there will be another timejump coming up. Maybe during episode 9, but more likely with episode 10... i have a feeling that we will not see christmas and winter episodes. I think winter and christmas will be somewhat dealt with in a "fast" way. A collage like we saw already... i cant imagine that DPC will put much effort into the holiday season. There is no college for several weeks... Most people will be on vacation, visiting families and such... i cant imagine a whole (or major part) episode with all the characters seperated for several weeks outside of college. Nah... there will be a timejump for that. With a summarizing collage with maybe one month again including a bit of christmas and new year and thats it... No i dont see a big "new year party" coming. As far as i know its not common during college, cause new year falls into the holidays too. So yeah... for this i see a timejump coming and with episode 10 or near the end of episode 10, we are already in january during the game. So... half done after episode 10 would be my guess for the overall timespan we will get during the game.

That considered, the game is on a good track i think regarding "time-pace"

For the development time... yeah iam somewhat concerned too. Like it was for this episode, the game will be done 2030 or something like that. I hope not....

I still believe DPC can speed up everything with new hardware and if he would be a little more disciplined regarding the amount of renders and animations he is doing.

He went overboard, especially with animations for this episode (the naimations alone are already taking 6 weeks while everything else is already done without them we would have gotten a release early november)... his goal after episode 8 was to make the episodes a little smaller than ep 8... i think he said something about 3500 renders, not more and such... yeah, well... we will get nearly 5000 now. And way more and longer animations too.

Will it be worth it? We will see... i think the overall quality would not decrease if the episodes will only have 3500 and maybe 180 animations in future episodes.

If he could be that disciplined, would upgrade his hardware too, it would be a easy task to get on a 6 months schedule for each episode. That would be totally fine. But can he discipline himself not going overboard again? Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeell... *shrug*
Nah, it's only gonna be freshman year. We're halfway through the game. As for the size, DPC has said this is the part of the story he wanted to tell from the beginning, everything so far has sort of been setup. Plus we're getting the biggest party of the year in this update, not to mention he's overhauling the mechanics and minigames. So hopefully this is more of a one-off and he can get back to his regular schedule with ep10. He'd better, because people are already getting pissed with the crazy long dev cycle.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Sage is the princess of this story, not Jill.

Jill's path = being a dick to Sage = bad end.
Sage's path = being a DIK = win.

edit: the Sage princess 'CHICK' path is goddamn hard mode ... need to turn down Josy and Maya throuple, and Bella ... need to turn down fuck buddy and wait for her to come around later in season 2 ... need to avoid giving in to Quinn and Lily and Jade and others ... need to turn down Jill to take care of sick Sage ... talk about temptation!
Who's the girl who introduces the game, even before MC comes in?

Now you have the answer to who's the Main Girl.

Aug 12, 2020

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
When do you guys think DPC will give us the release date? He will probably release it after/during 25 December but with a release date it kinda guaranteed

always86

Mar 19, 2020
When do you guys think DPC will give us the release date? He will probably release it after/during 25 December but with a release date it kinda guaranteed
Depends on a few things. We can presume the Beta testing has started, if that is going well, he may announce the 16th for release. This will be around 2 weeks of beta testing which is fairly typical. I’d expect this to be announced on Friday if it’s going to happen.

The 23rd is also possible, which would be after 3 weeks of beta testing, this would be a bit longer than usual. The downside to this is he’d have to work on patches over Christmas. And therefore he might push towards the 30th, or even the new year.

I think there is a fair chance he’ll be ready for the 16th.

D2M3

Jan 20, 2018
Yea, between 2-3 years untill Season 3 is done seems like a fair estimate.

I don't know about his steam sales, nor do I care much. Only thing I remember is that someone posted a screeny at release of Season 2 and BaD was among the top 10 games played on steam, so I guess he's doing alright.

As for Season 3, I think when its released on steam, people will purchase it, play it and write their reviews and if they're positive, DPC will probably do good regardless of the development time he needs for S3.

There was a time, when I was hoping 2 Episodes a year would be the minimum, but we are long past that and if I'm honest, as long as the content we get stays at 10-15 hours per episode to see all the content it doesnt make much of a difference to me, whenever a new episode is released I'll play it and untill then I play something else.

I can understand why people are worried, DPC, at least to some degree, sets the bar and other developers may adopt the same mentality, but I've yet to see anyone match development time vs content delivered even remotely, DPC is in a league of his own there in my opinion.

DPC has been beat in render quality, render detail, animation quality and some games have a much better, albeit more linear, story. But, at least in the other games that I play, it usually takes the developers 3 Months to release 2 hours of content or 6 months for 3-4 hours of content and as long as that doesn't happen with BaD I'm cool with waiting 8-9 months, it just has to stay the BaD quality we have become accustomed to.
The very main problem that I've been having with this game actually spiked in my mind after checking steamdb details.

His main source of income is so very NOT patreon at this point. Assuming an average and on-sale return from the numbers, he made enough steam sales of season 2 to overtake a total of two years worth of Patreon subs on his default level of subscriber.

And yet.
He sticks %11000 to his idea of "I am the only one capable of developing this game!"

Well the problem is, you can have longer and more polished episodes but at a longer timeframe, or shorter episodes on a shorter timeframe as long as your manpower hours are limited.

And his financials no longer justify keeping his operation a one-man deal.

So yea, as of this year, seeing the numbers on Steam, I fully changed my stance on this. Before, 2 episodes per year for a one man op made sense.

Now even that makes less sense, let alone 1 episode per year.

nyrek

Apr 19, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So while it feels like the right thing to do is to spend time with a sick friend that you've already made plans with (i.e. Sage), there's more fallout if you don't go with Jill (unless you can't handle missing out on Nicole which is absolutely, 100% understandable).
You'll also miss out on some excellent dialogue during the Jill date
:ROFLMAO:

she's just the worst

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: shazba

Ukghar

Nov 10, 2022
I just want to pre-emptively thank people who compress games and people who make cheat/walkthrough mods, you are greatly appreciated! (y)

Also it is funny to see Sage vs Jill war in comments when clearly Nicole (Envy) is the best girl :)
Good to see you Unicornelia! I hope that your post will cause a good discussion here also.

I'll bite a little first. Why are Sage and Jill worse than Nicole, who has a child, works as a stripper, prostitutes herself, is easily offended (Derek's comments or even MCs), is easy to get (MC writes with her twice in the app and gets free access to her body) and has fake boobs?

Feel free to point out all drawbacks of Jill and Sage. Especially Jill, as I place her higher ;)

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes