Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
Good to see you Unicornelia! I hope that your post will cause a good discussion here also.

I'll bite a little first. Why are Sage and Jill worse than Nicole, who has a child, works as a stripper, prostitutes herself, is easily offended (Derek's comments or even MCs), is easy to get (MC writes with her twice in the app and gets free access to her body) and has fake boobs?

Feel free to point out all drawbacks of Jill and Sage. Especially Jill, as I place her higher ;)
Well regarding Nicole I like that she is fun person and doesn't seem to carry drama around with her. I like that she is experienced woman and radiates confidence. If she gets rude remarks thrown at her, she bites back - I like that. I don't think there is anything wrong with her having a child or her profession, but I understand how others might not like it. I am not a fan of fake boobs, but hers look nice so I don't really mind. I have a thing for blondes so there is also that.

As for Jill and Sage don't really feel like typing out a storm. In a nutshell Jill lacks confidence and snitched on MC. Sage carries too much drama and lost that alpha girl spark she had at the start.

Mr. Muscles

Mar 30, 2021
The very main problem that I've been having with this game actually spiked in my mind after checking steamdb details.

His main source of income is so very NOT patreon at this point. Assuming an average and on-sale return from the numbers, he made enough steam sales of season 2 to overtake a total of two years worth of Patreon subs on his default level of subscriber.

And yet.
He sticks %11000 to his idea of "I am the only one capable of developing this game!"

Well the problem is, you can have longer and more polished episodes but at a longer timeframe, or shorter episodes on a shorter timeframe as long as your manpower hours are limited.

And his financials no longer justify keeping his operation a one-man deal.

So yea, as of this year, seeing the numbers on Steam, I fully changed my stance on this. Before, 2 episodes per year for a one man op made sense.

Now even that makes less sense, let alone 1 episode per year.
What are you going to do about it at this point?

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: sava75

BigBlueDude

Nov 15, 2020
You guys and your optimism is affecting me. This truly disgusts me, you sick fucks :KEK: I had long since resolved myself with a jan release and suddenly theres a tiny tiny spark of anticipation for a December release. A probably buggy one but who cares. Hope is an insidious feeling, it should remain dead and beaten into submission.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
You guys and your optimism is affecting me. This truly disgusts me, you sick fucks :KEK: I had long since resolved myself with a jan release and suddenly theres a tiny tiny spark of anticipation for a December release. A probably buggy one but who cares. Hope is an insidious feeling, it should remain dead and beaten into submission.
Well the doctor said on Steam that this is the month

Conor Adams

Jul 11, 2021
I'm not here to brag about how much I love this game. I'm just posting this to make sure I'm not crazy.
screenshot0003.png
This is the PT's which I have now. and also several other branch saves. ( The season saves named MAIN is- CHase after every girl and choosing the named path. only means dedicated path.)

I started playing BAD when the EP7 dropped. This was my 3rd AVN (After Milfy shitty and AOA Academy). I liked it so much that I played the Modded version on my phone. Only 3 saves ( Dik, Chick and Neutral).
Then EP8 dropped
in EP8 we can choose a path so I decided to play dedicated PT's for the main girls.
and I bought a PC for just to play this game. and I played from the start and had 6 PT's.
but I did that using Walkthrough mod. The Mod messed up my saves and I decided to delete all the saves (again) which I had then and started fresh again by re-installing the game.
and I reached where I'm now.

So. My question is, The people here is like me?
I never get bored by doing it. I have planned to play it again right before playing EP9.
I discussed this with my friend and he called me crazy.
I just want to know That I'm not the only one

Don Sucio

Jan 17, 2021
I'm not here to brag about how much I love this game. I'm just posting this to make sure I'm not crazy.
View attachment 2214958
This is the PT's which I have now. and also several other branch saves. ( The season saves named MAIN is- CHase after every girl and choosing the named path. only means dedicated path.)

I started playing BAD when the EP7 dropped. This was my 3rd AVN (After Milfy shitty and AOA Academy). I liked it so much that I played the Modded version on my phone. Only 3 saves ( Dik, Chick and Neutral).
Then EP8 dropped
in EP8 we can choose a path so I decided to play dedicated PT's for the main girls.
and I bought a PC for just to play this game. and I played from the start and had 6 PT's.
but I did that using Walkthrough mod. The Mod messed up my saves and I decided to delete all the saves (again) which I had then and started fresh again by re-installing the game.

I never get bored by doing it. I have planned to play it again right before playing EP9.
I have 3 saved, one with Sage, another with Maya and Josy and another alone, and it already seems too many... :LOL::oops:

septacycell

Dec 27, 2017
View attachment 2214958

Then EP8 dropped

I was doing I think...4 playthrough, but I will restart it once this episode releases.

hakuna-matata

May 30, 2020
View attachment 2214958

Then EP8 dropped

I have close to 30 playthroughs saved on the Interlude..... Most are branches of one save file.

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes