Mr. Muscles

Mar 30, 2021
Unlikely. There's also good chance messing with game variables the way mods allow fucks up how the story is handled. That is, if the game doesn't just straight detect it and kick you out.
I assumed they did because S2 modded saves worked on the Patreon Interlude version right away. I'm doing another run where the variables remain mostly vanilla to reduce the chances of screwing things up.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
I assumed they did because S2 modded saves worked on the Patreon Interlude version right away. I'm doing another run where the variables remain mostly vanilla to reduce the chances of screwing things up.
I wouldn't make that assumption at all. The interlude only imports S2 saves and add your interlude choices to them. It doesn't actually use any of the existing variables stored in the existing saves so there's nothing to fuck up. S3 on the other hand will be heavily dependent on those existing variables from S1 & S2.

Reactions: ename144 and ffive

Mr. Muscles

Mar 30, 2021
I wouldn't make that assumption at all. The interlude only imports S2 saves and add your interlude choices to them. It doesn't actually use any of the existing variables stored in the existing saves so there's nothing to fuck up. S3 on the other hand will be heavily dependent on those existing variables from S1 & S2.
Isn't the Interlude part of Season 3, though? Also, my imported S2 save became the latest Interlude save, so I take that chapter 9 will follow-up on the Interlude save, no?

gdpe359

Jun 20, 2018
What a great release date, just a couple days after my finals week; can definitely play it as a way to celebrate and relax... or use it as a consolation, depends how the exams goes. Probably the latter :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: KrLosZ

nyrek

Apr 19, 2021
Will everyone play all 5 branches? I like Jill, Sage and others of course, but Isabella and Jose&Maya are meh, imho.

Сhecked my saves and I realized that they are no good! a take dickpic, punched Tybalt, fucked Jade on SAGE route and none of this did on Jill routh. On Truedik-Others i ignored: Isabella, Cathy, Quinn, sex for money - yeah, not a truedik apparently. I need to replay all my 3 playthroughs, damn...
why just 5?
I'll start with the best grill MJ path, then in whichever order rest of LIs, the "others" path, quinn path, jade, nicole and even a shit path like jill
that's way more than just 5

Reactions: John Ness

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
I need to set up my CHICK alone route for CHICK Zoey, should I just annoy Jill by helping Sage or not lead her on at all?

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Will everyone play all 5 branches? I like Jill, Sage and others of course, but Isabella and Jose&Maya are meh, imho.

Сhecked my saves and I realized that they are no good! a take dickpic, punched Tybalt, fucked Jade on SAGE route and none of this did on Jill routh. On Truedik-Others i ignored: Isabella, Cathy, Quinn, sex for money - yeah, not a truedik apparently. I need to replay all my 3 playthroughs, damn...
You don't wait more than a year for the update and then just play one girl! :eek:

First it's the Quinn: Watch the world burn playthrough, then I'll just do the lot.

why just 5?
I'll start with the best grill MJ path, then in whichever order rest of LIs, the "others" path, quinn path, jade, nicole and even a shit path like jill
that's way more than just 5
I've got them all lined up, even paths that are doomed to fail. like a massive DIK mc with Chick affinity on the M&J branch. :cool:

HarryCanmore

Nov 3, 2021
Here you go. If it says "Incomplete" then I didn't have access to it, the image wouldn't upload, it wasn't posted here, or I completely missed it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thanks my g

Reactions: Treyman and SteveyP
4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes