Decent-Win

Apr 27, 2020
Even better than Scrappy's Mod?
URM is good I use it in every game I play but it's not as good as a dedicated mod, it won't allow you to see all the content in one playthrough if that is your aim, it does let you freely change variables and if you know what youre doing you can do some stuff you can't do with a dedicated mod. Like for example I'm not sure if anyone has found this before but using URM i found a way to teleport between free roams in episode 4 using the drinking minigame.

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020

There are plenty of hints that she is jealous of Sage, so DIK throuple inc, right? Right? :HideThePain:
My only thoughts on Quinn
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, I just realized we had 3 chapter back to back of stalling with Sage. We have ill Sage in Ep6, we have Rebound Boy :Kappa: in Ep 7 and then we have Sage studying and/or dealing with the Chad news...

Sage
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

schinoize

Jun 8, 2021
I hope they do it in Gill's room next with her sheets spattered over again and again with the filth from their love making :Kappa:
907a1cd4-ea57-4432-a3e8-1fe7f32cae26_text.gif

Also, fuck it, I'm gonna go prepare two more paths now. CHICK Others incl. Jade and DIK Others. The things I do to distract myself from more important business. :LUL:

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Does anybody here think that Jamies love intrest Dany is a tranny?
You're reminding me very much of the Matrix films here.
"I can see why she likes you."
"Who?"
"Not too bright, though."

Dany is absolutely biologically female, or else Jamie would have been working some serious black magic.

Reactions: KristopheH

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I know what you mean, I decided to redo my episode 7 saves, as there were a couple of choices I wanted to change. As I was running through I realised the number of saves you will really need to unlock everything is ridiculous.

Bella
Sage
Maya+Josy
Maya
Josy (presume the thrupple won’t last and therefore you’ll need a separate run to see their scenes in later episodes)
Jill
Others which will need a specific run for Nicole & Lily (as hey have mutually exclusive scenes).

I also think we’ll need a make Jill jealous run, where you choose Bella, because I think a threesome with those two is inevitable.
I have a run with all the LIs, which he will use to see what happens with Bella after he dumps Jill, and possibly other combinations (even M&J are not looking for more than a pretext to dump MC for the second time)

then I have a DIK run with all the Others + Sage and Josy as unrequited love, with this in addition to others I will see sparks with Jade and Sage.

Then the classic 4 runs for the LIs.

I honestly don't feel like doing a run because maybe Maya and Josy will split up, when they do, I will do the dedicated run. i don't have much hope for it to happen in the ninth, but i have to say it's not zero either

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes