ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Actually, she's my favorite stripper.

And favorite mom.

And favorite Swyper hookup.

And just plain one of my favorites.
It's kind of funny when you think about it, because i don't think it was ever actually intended. But yes, yes she is <3

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Isn't Lily just buying weed in the game? There was maybe one scene with a syringe but that was Tommy and Quinn. I mean, yea weed is still a drug but I don't think it's enough to consider someone a druggie. They'd have to be doing some pretty hardcore shit to make me think that.
The problem with weed is so it can be a gateway drug, not have to be. The more someone consumes weed, the less effect the consumer wants. And that's exactly Tommy's problem, which we can read about at EP8's Dorm Party.

Tommy is having a conversation with Nick. In the process, we learn so Nick also smokes, but doesn't like it. Tommy said to Nick so he started too strong and it knocked him out because of it. Do you recognize the parallels to EP4 when the MC on the roof can make his decision whether to smoke or not.

Tommy did say to Nick so he can control it, but that he doesn't want to give it up. That alone is a contradiction that is even reinforced because one of the first things in this conversation was Tommy asking Nick if he had weed on him. Tommy is already losing control of that and that may be the beginning of him using drugs harder at some point. Tommy then buys his drugs from Vinny at the end of EP8 and we don't know what drugs are in the paper bag.

Reactions: dav3knight

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I was so distracted by the release date announcement yesterday, that I totally let this one slip.

Happy Belated Birthday to my absolute favorite stripper mom!

View attachment 2217181

View attachment 2217174

Actually, she's my favorite stripper.

And favorite mom.

And favorite Swyper hookup.

And just plain one of my favorites.
Too bad Nicole has bad taste in friends to share important moments with :cautious:

• Haha
Reactions: schinoize

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
View attachment 2216327

is this the very fist instance in the game where the illusion of choice is made known? (for the obvious reason of future drama)

"Tell her what you know" is a total non-answer and MC does not actually implement the player's choice.
No idea if it's the first trap in the game, but it's Maya's decision o ask Sage about switching mothers. Maya's question to Sage alone makes Quinn more cautious because she heard it.

Quinn doesn't want Sage to know about her business and by Maya's question, Quinn knows through it so she can't trust Maya and thus Quinn won't let Maya in on her business.

James H Boner

Jul 5, 2018
I believe Jamie and Dany were only having butt sex. He was complaining to the MC how she/he/it wanted to give Jamie some butt sex lovin.

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
being DIK is not enough with Quinn, the sixth chapter being in a relationship with M&J is worth a permanent disqualification, and similarly in the eighth being still tied to Jill again closes off any possibility.

the only LI with whom Quinn does not directly clash is Bella, because with Sage sooner or later the bomb goes off
First of all...
View attachment 1910484
:Kappa:

I did not catch that she reacts differently, but you are right.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There are plenty of hints that she is jealous of Sage, so DIK throuple inc, right? Right? :HideThePain:

Also, I just realized we had 3 chapter back to back of stalling with Sage. We have ill Sage in Ep6, we have Rebound Boy :Kappa: in Ep 7 and then we have Sage studying and/or dealing with the Chad news...

Bruh, just like me, the Bianca grind is dead (inside). :HideThePain::Kappa:
View attachment 2217087
pretty.jpg

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
I believe Jamie and Dany were only having butt sex. He was complaining to the MC how she/he/it wanted to give Jamie some butt sex lovin.
You don't get pregnant from anal sex. If is wasn't vaginal she wouldn't be holding a pregnancy over his head.

Last edited by a moderator:

James H Boner

Jul 5, 2018
Jamie isn't an idiot and he wouldn't be scared about possible pregnancy if that was the case. I feel like you're trying too hard.
Buddy I'm not trying too hard im just joking. Lighten up its just a game. (The best damn game on planet earth)

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes