JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
masterful, story & design.... but no corruption "sad face". lol. Oh and too bad the main protagonist is not female. "shrug" oh well.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
masterful, story & design.... but no corruption "sad face". lol. Oh and too bad the main protagonist is not female. "shrug" oh well.
What do you mean, no corruption. The protagonist is a white soy boy who's only ever had one girl, and he's suddenly thrown into deep pool of drugs, prostitution, casual hookups and fucking other people's girlfriends. He can get corrupted, alright. /s

Jun 12, 2020
how did i realize just now that tibias is eating his fuck watermelon during the scene he meets with Jill? lol
It's not the same watermelon he jacks off to. He cries with it in his arms after getting rejected.

Looking back, that's fucking hideous. A grown man fucking a watermelon, holy fuck. DickBalls for a reason. No wonder I can't finish the game without beating the shit out of him.

kakato13

Feb 16, 2021
Here you go. If it says "Incomplete" then I didn't have access to it, the image wouldn't upload, it wasn't posted here, or I completely missed it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

perfect:p

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: rem3403

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
how did i realize just now that tibias is eating his fuck watermelon during the scene he meets with Jill? lol
I am relatively confident it's a different one, but wouldn't say it's impossible that it receives the same treatment. What's the spoil rate on room temp produce? Time from the raid to his rejection is 6 weeks or so, surely he'll have go e through a few (especially if eating them)

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
What do you mean, no corruption. The protagonist is a white soy boy who's only ever had one girl, and he's suddenly thrown into deep pool of drugs, prostitution, casual hookups and fucking other people's girlfriends. He can get corrupted, alright. /s
hehe,true. However shame the protagonist is not a female, I just prefer females leads, it is fun to have control over a heroine who is on the straight and narrow and you can redirect her priorities to such things like drugs and prostitution. Soy boy protagonist not usually my thing that is unless somehow they get tricked,cursed some other supernatural mumbo jumbo end up 100% female and having to deal with being completely female. like "Succubus Contract" "Interns of Ecstasy Island" "Summer of Shame". They were either soy boys down on they're luck or really awful to woman and now they are paying a price. Be careful what you wish for, have some confidence for heavens sake and learn to treat woman right or... Yikes. You might be awful to the wrong woman,like a witch or a demon.

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
ok,first it's the turn of the beautiful lascivious nerdy sally,
i lay her beautifully on the table with her legs wide open with the graceful assistance of a domineering mistress bella,
and a willing apprentice karen who watches with languid eyes until it's her turn.

after which i penetrate her hard and fiery until she screams with pleasure,
and reaches yet another orgasm.

but then the moment has arrived,
which I've been waiting for all my life.
to finally bring out the wild beast from the beautiful nerdy redhead karen rebecca johnson.

oh,how wonderful that she kisses and kisses and licks my shaft,
then gently sucks my balls.
then she firmly grabs my penis with her hand and guides it inside.
after which she gives me the most divine blowjob i have experienced in my life.

after which she looks at me with the most languorous and seductive look,
and i first lick her beautiful clitoris with beautiful movements until her pussy is so wet that she almost slides off the table.
after which i then take hold of her,
and penetrate her with powerful thrusts.

she cries out with delight,
"oh,jesus christ!!I'm cumming,I'cumming!!"
after which i give another powerful thrust,
and together we reach an orgasm that takes us to seventh heaven.

oh,what a night :love: :love:

Screenshot 2022-12-07 at 01-17-35 r_beingaDIK - NSFW SALLY AND KRJ NERDS GETTING SOME LOVE.png Karen_Rebecca_06.jpg Karen_Rebecca_11.jpg

walker188

Apr 30, 2017
What's a watermelon?

Do you mean his fuckmelon?

I ain't never heard of no water melon. No water in there. Plenty of fucks though.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
how did i realize just now that tibalt is eating his fuck watermelon during the scene he meets with Jill? lol
It's not the same watermelon he jacks off to. He cries with it in his arms after getting rejected.

Looking back, that's fucking hideous. A grown man fucking a watermelon, holy fuck. DickBalls for a reason. No wonder I can't finish the game without beating the shit out of him.
I thought about this, perhaps for a bit too long...

Watermelons don't keep forever, so either Tybalt gets a new watermelon every couple of weeks or so (and eats his previous lovers), or his watermelon is one rank bitch! :eek:

If this is where my thoughts on this game are going, it's fucking lucky a new episode will be out in just over a week! :cautious:

Jun 12, 2020
ok,first it's the turn of the beautiful lascivious nerdy sally,
i lay her beautifully on the table with her legs wide open with the graceful assistance of a domineering mistress bella,
and a willing apprentice karen who watches with languid eyes until it's her turn.

after which i penetrate her hard and fiery until she screams with pleasure,
and reaches yet another orgasm.

but then the moment has arrived,
which I've been waiting for all my life.
to finally bring out the wild beast from the beautiful nerdy redhead karen rebecca johnson.

oh,how wonderful that she kisses and kisses and licks my shaft,
then gently sucks my balls.
then she firmly grabs my penis with her hand and guides it inside.
after which she gives me the most divine blowjob i have experienced in my life.

after which she looks at me with the most languorous and seductive look,
and i first lick her beautiful clitoris with beautiful movements until her pussy is so wet that she almost slides off the table.
after which i then take hold of her,
and penetrate her with powerful thrusts.

she cries out with delight,
"oh,jesus christ!!I'm cumming,I'cumming!!"
after which i give another powerful thrust,
and together we reach an orgasm that takes us to seventh heaven.

oh,what a night :love: :love:

View attachment 2218383 View attachment 2218388 View attachment 2218389
What in good heavens...

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes