varage

Jun 26, 2019
That'd be the ultimate blueball, if Maya and Josy break up before the MC can have the threesome
Didn't they have a threesome in like episode 4 or 5. And the breakup would only happen if MC not in the three-way relationship because MC would be the glue holding all three of them together. as seen in threesome route when Jose and Maya have that fight and Jose moves to the Hot sorority.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Wow. The whole Pink Rose, Lily, Riona and Quinn thing is probably going to be a mega bomb. I don't know how it's all going to tie together, but Quinn, Riona and Lily have known each other for a while.

"Are you selling to her again? Anything you wanna tell me?"

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Didn't they have a threesome in like episode 4 or 5. And the breakup would only happen if MC not in the three-way relationship because MC would be the glue holding all three of them together. as seen in threesome route when Jose and Maya have that fight and Jose moves to the Hot sorority.
The only threesome is the one offered by Quinn in the sixth for scavenger hunt and the one of sadness at Aqua Park in the eighth

Reactions: varage

varage

Jun 26, 2019
The thing im most interested to see in episode 9 is wether or not interlude has any baring on it. If you can have a Dik zoe or a Chick zoe throughout the rest of the game it would be nice if her temperment you set for her carried over into the game and had lasting affects.

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
The only way I see Jill/Bella three way relationship working if MC is dating Jill. Since Jill is not sexually experience and is scared that she is not good. She may ask Bella to help (If Mc was dating Bella previously then she will probably accept). Then we can get three way relationship. We can probably get three way relationship in Bella route too since Jill seems more embarrassed/surprised than angry. (She probably thinks Mc didn't committed because of her being virgin). Honestly Jill and Bella is the complete opposite when it comes to sex (Bella is sexual deviant and Jill is like barbiedoll)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x

varage

Jun 26, 2019
The only way I see Jill/Bella three way relationship working if MC is dating Jill. Since Jill is not sexually experience and is scared that she is not good. She may ask Bella to help (If Mc was dating Bella previously then she will probably accept). Then we can get three way relationship. We can probably get three way relationship in Bella route too since Jill seems more embarrassed/surprised than angry. (She probably thinks Mc didn't committed because of her being virgin). Honestly Jill and Bella is the complete opposite when it comes to sex (Bella is sexual deviant and Jill is like barbiedoll)
If your on Jills route she doesn't look embarresed or surprized she looks like you just ripped her heart out of her chest and fisted Isabella with it lol. If you think its embarressed or surprized you didn't do Jill route correctly. lol.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
The thing im most interested to see in episode 9 is wether or not interlude has any baring on it. If you can have a Dik zoe or a Chick zoe throughout the rest of the game it would be nice if her temperment you set for her carried over into the game and had lasting affects.
C'mon, you can say it. What you're really hoping for is to find out whether or not she'll bond like sisters with Quinn or if we get a fun catfight scene. ;)

varage

Jun 26, 2019
Every time I do a new run of BaDIK, you find new things. Lily openly talks to Mona here. Through Mona, not only does Lily know about the prostitution, but Stephen does too. Quinn could turn the tide with Mona through intimidation.

View attachment 2219407 View attachment 2219408

Is Maya the other Mona? In EP9, Maya and the MC will probably meet Stephen and Jade. Stephen was already curious and wanted to know from Chad why he attacked the MC. Maya already told Sage in EP7 so Quinn offered her the tuition. Thereupon Sage was pissed off, but dismissed it with that for now so Quinn would have a special sense of humor.

I imagine the scenario of the conversation like this. Sage, Maya and Stephen are talking in his office. Meanwhile, the MC goes to the bathroom because he just found out so Sage is a Burke. Either he fucked Sage and/or Jade or he didn't. It doesn't really matter because Tybalt exists. The MC was at Villa during the preps party. Sure Sage saw him, but there was also the sprinkler incident that Tybalt blames the MC for. There are enough reasons why the MC is in the bathroom.

But the reason Sage is mad at the MC comes from the conversation in Stephen's office. Stephen will ask Maya about the rumor, he wants to find out the background, just like why he asked Chad about why he attacked the MC. Maya tells her story much like she told it at the end of EP6 to Josy and the MC. She mentions so Quinn offered her and Mona the tuition. Because of the incident with Mona during the preps party, he connects the dots. Mona is offering her sexual services and has been offered the same tuition as Maya. In doing so, Maya is also likely to say so she knows from the MC what Quinn is doing with the girls. Sage hears this and of course is upset with the MC for not telling her.

The MC will be under a false assumption as to why Sage is so pissed off at the bathroom door. He figures, probably so Sage just found out so he was involved in the sprinkler incident.
Sage could already know about the sprinkler incident though if not on the Jose Maya route. But i think her banging on the door is because he saw the picture of her parents and has bad blood with Mrs. Burk no matter what route you're on she's banging on the door as a red hairing to make her seem mad when she's just worried because he saw the picture hypervintilated and ran to the bathroom full speed without a word making sage rush to the door finding it locked and is now banging on the door to get him out.
She's not mad she's worried as for anything else you said i can't attest but if your on sage route and no one else you go to grab her before the sprinklers start to save her so she'd know about it not to mention she just fucked you three ways from sunday on her stepbrothers bed wanting to make it squeek so everytime he'd go to bed she'd know it was because of yours and her actions there's clearly no love to be had between her and Tybalt.
Most likely because she is adopted and he treats her like shit for it. Because she's not PUREBREED like he is.

Basically, I can't think of a single reason that SAGE would be mad at Chick MC unless Burk was sent the sex tape of MC and wife though if you're role playing it doesn't show MC's face so likely even then he hasn't connected the dots on who she was actually fucking yet.

So I'm leaning heavily towards red haring yelling out of concern not anger. For the final scene of interlude.

And the only reason Precent though ALL routes Is bad blood between Mrs burk and MC. Because even on Dik route it forces you to break up with her right before the meeting with no decision on your part.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Sage could already know about the sprinkler incident though if not on the Jose Maya route. But i think her banging on the door is because he saw the picture of her parents and has bad blood with Mrs. Burk no matter what route you're on she's banging on the door as a red hairing to make her seem mad when she's just worried because he saw the picture hypervintilated and ran to the bathroom full speed without a word making sage rush to the door finding it locked and is now banging on the door to get him out.
She's not mad she's worried as for anything else you said i can't attest but if your on sage route and no one else you go to grab her before the sprinklers start to save her so she'd know about it not to mention she just fucked you three ways from sunday on her stepbrothers bed wanting to make it squeek so everytime he'd go to bed she'd know it was because of yours and her actions there's clearly no love to be had between her and Tybalt.
Most likely because she is adopted and he treats her like shit for it. Because she's not PUREBREED like he is.

Basically, I can't think of a single reason that SAGE would be mad at Chick MC unless Burk was sent the sex tape of MC and wife though if you're role playing it doesn't show MC's face so likely even then he hasn't connected the dots on who she was actually fucking yet.

So I'm leaning heavily towards red haring yelling out of concern not anger. For the final scene of interlude.

And the only reason Precent though ALL routes Is bad blood between Mrs burk and MC. Because even on Dik route it forces you to break up with her right before the meeting with no decision on your part.
I'll give you one more reason why Sage might be mad at the MC. Even if the MC doesn't fuck Sage and is just a decent friend to her, Sage falls in love with the MC. Sage definitely doesn't know one thing though because Josy didn't tell Sage.

How did Josy say it. What's between her and the MC is nobody's business. Wow. This is going to be intense if the Sage in love finds out so the MC is with Josy and Maya and didn't say anything.

Of course that would only happen on the Josy and Maya Branch. But Sage is still in love even if she has never had sex with the MC. Tybalt could drop, for example, so the MC and Jill could be together.

I have a really weird idea. What if Sage and Tybalt do things together. Tybalt wants Jill and Sage wants the MC. Sage said in EP7 to the MC so he can't blame a girl if she tries. What if the suggestion to blackmail Jill was from Sage. That way Sage could secure the MC and Tybalt could secure Jill. Just a thought.

But the fact is this. Sage falls in love with the MC, fuckbuddy or not.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
I just did a speedrun CHICK single route for CHICK Zoey content and the male teacher (forgot his name) turned up for work after getting beaten up at the chess competition, this is the first time this came up for me on multiple playthroughs, what changed for that to happen?

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
what can you have against her?
let's hope so, because, if Josy getting a boring playboy Bunny outfit, then 13 month was definitely not worth it :LOL:
bunny rio isn't bad either!! ;)

look at those seductive and yearning eyes,
her beautiful attractive smile that melts every heart.

oh,riona,riona,riona,
let us breed each other like the bunnies until the early hours!!:love::love:
Screenshot 2022-12-07 at 18-50-43 being a dik josy bunny - Google Zoeken.png

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes