Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Even if it's a massive disappointment, the simps won't admit it :ROFLMAO: . Personally I don't believe that it would live up to the expectation, at least for my expectation:LOL:
That's the effect from the ridiculously long development time. I've been saying it since like episode 6, that this bigger and bigger episode thing will become an issue in the future, like a whole year in development is a really long time to keep people interested in a game/product, especially when you give them nothing in the mean time to keep them interested.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
That's the effect from the ridiculously long development time. I've been saying it since like episode 6, that this bigger and bigger episode thing will become an issue in the future, like a whole year in development is a really long time to keep people interested in a game/product, especially when you give them nothing in the mean time to keep them interested.
"we got Interlude ":whistle: :ROFLMAO: :coffee:
:Kappa:

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
This update better be the greatest thing ever made otherwise Mr. LMMF will have to make up excuses what was he doing 13 months. :KEK: :Kappa:
Even if it's a massive disappointment, the simps won't admit it :ROFLMAO: . Personally I don't believe that it would live up to the expectation, at least for my expectation:LOL:
You can't sit on a forum every day for over a year waiting for a game to come out and then expect not to be deflated. Unless Josy climbs out of your screen and gives you a blowjob, you're probably gonna be underwhelmed.

And if Josy does climb out of your screen...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
You can't sit on a forum every day for over a year waiting for a game to come out and then expect not to be deflated. Unless Josy climbs out of your screen and gives you a blowjob, you're probably gonna be underwhelmed.

And if Josy does climb out of your screen...

I actually loved the toilet scene with Josy, totally spontaneous fucking that you do early on in the relationship. :giggle:
You'd probably be disappointed anyway if there's no D&G. :Kappa:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
What was wrong with the eighth one?
let's start with the assumption that Maya and Josy should have the best threesome in the game, because they are not simply two girls having sex with MC, but they are precisely a trouple.
And it clearly seems to me that this is not the case, and that already is a problem

going into it then, the one related to the scavenger hunt was at least promising, there was a certain spirit of adventure, of challenging one's limits.

the one at the water park for me is not even really a threesome, as the two girls practically take turns, always watching the door in case someone comes in, it almost completely lacks any complicity. if not the worst threesome in the game, for me it is, it is definitely among the worst.
And with trouple content being so rare, it is a great shame

and I draw a veil over the variation of the threesome in which Maya forgets how her vagina works, in an obvious parody of Peter Griffin

Zpank

Aug 11, 2022
So it's a happy new year release then? Waiting for a couple of games now that I thought was really awesome, this being one of them :)

Reactions: varage

always86

Mar 19, 2020
For a visual representation of how much longer this episode has taken; this is the table for the static renders.

There are nearly 900 more still renders for Episode 9 than 8, but release will have taken an extra 12 weeks, which was already and extra 6-7 more than the previous couple of episodes.

1670439556506.png

There are actually over 50 less animations, but i'm not sure how consistant he is with tracking them. From what he's said this episode has more long form animations and animations that are made up of smaller animations, so it's possible this is actually many more for episode 9.

1670439976222.png

For this episode he had Covid, he had the issue with the music and he had the issue with the guy selling the game. So perhaps that's worth 3 weeks, so maybe the episode could have arrived a few weeks earlier.

The real concern I have going forward is animations. His average for this episode was 7.6 a week. Episode 8 had been 13.3 and episode 7 was 12.5. You have to go back to episode 6 before he got the 3090 cards to get to a similar average of 7.7. That episode only had 162 animations.

Perhaps if he fully upgrades his rigs to the new gen of Mobo's, Processors, RAM and 4080 GPUs he can get back closer to the episde 7 and 8 prodction cycles even with the new style of animations. Truthly I think a combination of this and cutting back on sprawl are probably the best way forward.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
So it's a happy new year release then? Waiting for a couple of games now that I thought was really awesome, this being one of them :)
How about Mr Search Bar in the upper right corner over there?

Me: "hellooo Mr Search Bar, please tell me whether DrPinkCake announced a release date for Episode 9."

Mr Search Bar: "man, I told you 1 million times already. Just leave me alone."

Zpank

Aug 11, 2022
How about Mr Search Bar in the upper right corner over there?

Me: "hellooo Mr Search Bar, please tell me whether DrPinkCake announced a release date for Episode 9."

Mr Search Bar: "man, I told you 1 million times already. Just leave me alone."
Thought I'd just write something to keep track on games I'm waiting for updates on... But thanks for taking your time to quote and reply :poop:

Reactions: Paynne

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
For a visual representation of how much longer this episode has taken; this is the table for the static renders.

There are nearly 900 more still renders for Episode 9 than 8, but release will have taken an extra 12 weeks, which was already and extra 6-7 more than the previous couple of episodes.

View attachment 2219869

There are actually over 50 less animations, but i'm not sure how consistant he is with tracking them. From what he's said this episode has more long form animations and animations that are made up of smaller animations, so it's possible this is actually many more for episode 9.

View attachment 2219886

For this episode he had Covid, he had the issue with the music and he had the issue with the guy selling the game. So perhaps that's worth 3 weeks, so maybe the episode could have arrived a few weeks earlier.

The real concern I have going forward is animations. His average for this episode was 7.6 a week. Episode 8 had been 13.3 and episode 7 was 12.5. You have to go back to episode 6 before he got the 3090 cards to get to a similar average of 7.7. That episode only had 162 animations.

Perhaps if he fully upgrades his rigs to the new gen of Mobo's, Processors, RAM and 4080 GPUs he can get back closer to the episde 7 and 8 prodction cycles even with the new style of animations. Truthly I think a combination of this and cutting back on sprawl are probably the best way forward.
The problem with counting animation by the number is that a 5 second animation and a 50 second animation both count as 1 animation. But the time required to produce them are nowhere near the same.

In other words, counting by the number of animation is entirely meaningless, especially when DPC has said outright that there are more long form animations in this episode.

Reactions: Stemmyz and dalli_x

John Ness

Feb 23, 2021
I am a fan of this game but this game will be 4 years old in 2 months. What year will this game be completed? 2026? and this is only the case if the development time is no more than 7 months per episode. Since development time per episode tends to increase then 2026 is an optimistic date. I replayed some scenes from episodes 6-8, and the game starts to feel outdated. I really hope I'm wrong, but over time, more players will begin to feel the same way, imo.

always86

Mar 19, 2020
The problem with counting animation by the number is that a 5 second animation and a 50 second animation both count as 1 animation. But the time required to produce them are nowhere near the same.

In other words, counting by the number of animation is entirely meaningless, especially when DPC has said outright that there are more long form animations in this episode.
Yes, that has complicated the tracking of animations. It’s probably the real reason he has seemingly dropped from around 13 a week back to 7.5. Unless he upgrades his rigs, the average will still be fair reference point.

I am a fan of this game but this game will be 4 years old in 2 months. What year will this game be completed? 2026? and this is only the case if the development time is no more than 7 months per episode. Since development time per episode tends to increase then 2026 is an optimistic date. I replayed some scenes from episodes 6-8, and the game starts to feel outdated. I really hope I'm wrong, but over time, more players will begin to feel the same way, imo.
Realistically we’re talking one update next year unless he reduces size/ upgrades systems. That might just open the way to two episodes the next year. So possible season 3 will be finished in 2024 maybe early 2025. He may then have another 4-8 episodes. So could be anywhere between 2028 and 2031.

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
Dude, DPC doesn't really care. I don't understand why you people keep complaining about this bs in a pirated site. DPC gonna complete the game when he feel like, also it his game, his choices. Also, Basic business rule- Successful Businessmen doesn't care about their customers, only the product.
Also, next time if you want to complain do that on his discord maybe there he will read your messages (unless you got banned lmfao)

Reactions: John Ness

OFT

Jan 6, 2020

I've been waiting since 2016 for the last storyline episode of The Long Dark, so I think I have enough patience for BaDIK. And DPC provides much better lewd material. It's extremely difficult to fap to TLD (but not impossible :sneaky:).

If I recall correctly MC is not that taller than Josy. His freakin neck should look like this

Bet you didn't know MC is 8 MC dicks tall.

This, according to DPC's own measurements:

1670451224996.png

juneba

Jul 12, 2018
Yes, that has complicated the tracking of animations. It’s probably the real reason he has seemingly dropped from around 13 a week back to 7.5. Unless he upgrades his rigs, the average will still be fair reference point.

Realistically we’re talking one update next year unless he reduces size/ upgrades systems.
I could be extremely dumb and ignorant of what machines are required to efficiently render and process games of this quality cost, doesn't DPC make BANK? If he/they are being bottlenecked by something so silly as subpar equipment wouldn't that be such a lay up of an area to improve? Doesn't really check out to me.

Again though, I'm not going to run from allegations of me being an idiot, lol.

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes