Tadpol

Mar 22, 2021
We can be reassured (about the duration of development of the EP9) by saying that this episode will deal with a lot of things:

- The MC's decision regarding M and J (continue or stop).

- Zoey's return.

- The Halloween party, preparation and the party itself.

- The meeting with Sage's parents and what will follow.

- Make the decision taken at EP8 concerning LI tangible.

All this is not going to be settled in one scene. If in addition we add everything else (which should be discussed after EP8), as well as the classic sequence of an episode, and finally possibly new intrigues, we arrive at a lot of things to tell in this episode.

I have the impression that it's more than in the previous episodes in the sense that this time, certain intrigues must advance immediately from EP9.

So, I tell myself that that can explain the delays, and give hope that then it can return to a rate of two episodes per year.

Reactions: allanl9020142

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
We can be reassured (about the duration of development of the EP9) by saying that this episode will deal with a lot of things:

- Zoey's return.

- The Halloween party, preparation and the party itself.

- The meeting with Sage's parents and what will follow.

- Make the decision taken at EP8 concerning LI tangible.

All this is not going to be settled in one scene. If in addition we add everything else (which should be discussed after EP8), as well as the classic sequence of an episode, and finally possibly new intrigues, we arrive at a lot of things to tell in this episode.

I have the impression that it's more than in the previous episodes in the sense that this time, certain intrigues must advance immediately from EP9.

So, I tell myself that that can explain the delays, and give hope that then it can return to a rate of two episodes per year.
I would take it for granted that there will also be rejection management for Jill, regardless of Bella's involvement.

While the consequences related to Jade I don't know if they will manifest themselves immediately

Reactions: ename144

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Is it safe to assume that Quinn is one of the LIs now? Or is she still considered a "side girl"?
You got your answer when a bro posted here DrPinkCake's Xmas card: there were all the 5 LI in it. No Quinn in it, of course.
But I guess this is not the answer all the QuinnBoys wanna hear.

- Zoey's return.
I wonder whether you really played episode 8. Dude, you as MC have already made these decisions at the end of episode 8.

Reactions: dalli_x

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Is it safe to assume that Quinn is one of the LIs now? Or is she still considered a "side girl"?
Not officially yet, but it looks like we're getting close to having Quinn on the LI list from Season 3.
Here, take a look on the final preview:
rlk3atkt1x2a1.jpg
All the Main girls are here and Quinn. On this preview, DPC puts an equal sign between them. The conclusions speak for themselves.

Last edited:

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
All the Main girls are here and Quinn. On this preview, DPC puts an equal sign between them. The conclusions speak for themselves.
The conclusion is that Quinn stands for the others branch. DPC could use Lily, Riona, Jade, Nicole, whoever. I think DPC just take her because she has the biggest fan base for whatever reason.

Reactions: znar25 and zarachi

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
The conclusion is that Quinn stands for the others branch. DPC could use Lily, Riona, Jade, Nicole, whoever. I think DPC just take her because she has the biggest fan base for whatever reason.
I don't see any contradiction in what you said and that the "Others" path will get an official points system and status.
For example, even in Season 2, side girls have their own requirements for the player and story events where their route begins.
For example, for Quinn you need to be DIK, not being in a relationship with Josy/Maya or Jill.
To interest Lily, you need to protect her from the jock. I have an assumption that from the third season, the path of "Others" will greatly expand the side girls story, making them the main ones.

Tadpol

Mar 22, 2021
I would take it for granted that there will also be rejection management for Jill, regardless of Bella's involvement.

While the consequences related to Jade I don't know if they will manifest themselves immediately
Yes, I forgot that.

For Jill, in addition there are several variables (depending on where we were with the MC/Jill relationship).

There is also cheating on the exam, again with several variables.

I wonder whether you really played episode 8. Dude, you as MC have already made these decisions at the end of episode 8.
The MC chose, but he did not speak to J and M. There will necessarily be something. At least one "breakup" scene if we chose another girl. And most certainly also a scene where the MC will tell them that he stops dating other girls.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: FunFuntomes

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
The MC chose, but he did not speak to J and M.
Yeah, while MC might've chosen M&J, it doesn't automatically mean these two are on the same page regarding change in status of their relationship. There's potentially another "dinner with Jill" outcome waiting in the wings.

Imagine waiting nearly a year for the game update only to find out you get dumped :V

Tadpol

Mar 22, 2021
I have an assumption that from the third season, the path of "Others" will greatly expand the side girls story, making them the main ones.
It would be great but I'm afraid it's not possible because it would require a huge amount of work.

Or maybe that's why EP9 took so long.

As a side girl potentially promoted to main girl, who would we have?

Quinn, it's already a bit the case, she almost has a road of her own.

Zoey, she'll probably be a possible main girl.

Jade, Riona, Camilla, Nicole, Lily, and Nora? It wouldn't be illogical. Even retaining only 2 or 3 in this list, that's almost 5 more LI (with Quinn and Zoey) than the 5 from the start.

This seems to me impossible to do for DPC.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
The MC chose, but he did not speak to J and M. There will necessarily be something. At least one "breakup" scene if we chose another girl. And most certainly also a scene where the MC will tell them that he stops dating other girls.
Is it better to say or show the love you feel for someone? The three words "I love you" mean nothing if you do not show that love. The three can show their love for each other and that is important.

1. He can't walk by her without wanting to kiss her. A kiss is something very intimate.

2. he dances with Maya and can make out with her. This validates Maya so that the MC is really attracted to her.

3. at the reception role play, Maya notices so the MC is sad when she said to him so her hand is already taken. Why? It appears so Maya doesn't want the three-way relationship. Shortly after, her hand is given to a princess and a prince. Maya now knows so that the MC wants Josy and Maya and Maya confirms her will to a three-way relationship by saying that she believes.

4. Josy still needs confirmation. She wants to know if the MC loves her or just has sex with her. When the MC dances with her, she gets her confirmation. Why? In EP7, Maya asked the MC if Neil was just an escape for Lynette to get away from her father. The MC responded by saying it wasn't an escape, it was love. The same thing happens with Josy and the MC when they run away from Becky.

5. in the text message from MC to Maya, the MC can use the heart and he also gets a heart back from Maya. What is interesting here is what Maya wrote about this. She would never doubt it.

Love does not need words.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Is it better to say or show the love you feel for someone? The three words "I love you" mean nothing if you do not show that love. The three can show their love for each other and that is important.

1. He can't walk by her without wanting to kiss her. A kiss is something very intimate.

2. he dances with Maya and can make out with her. This validates Maya so that the MC is really attracted to her.

3. at the reception role play, Maya notices so the MC is sad when she said to him so her hand is already taken. Why? It appears so Maya doesn't want the three-way relationship. Shortly after, her hand is given to a princess and a prince. Maya now knows so that the MC wants Josy and Maya and Maya confirms her will to a three-way relationship by saying that she believes.

4. Josy still needs confirmation. She wants to know if the MC loves her or just has sex with her. When the MC dances with her, she gets her confirmation. Why? In EP7, Maya asked the MC if Neil was just an escape for Lynette to get away from her father. The MC responded by saying it wasn't an escape, it was love. The same thing happens with Josy and the MC when they run away from Becky.

5. in the text message from MC to Maya, the MC can use the heart and he also gets a heart back from Maya. What is interesting here is what Maya wrote about this. She would never doubt it.

Love does not need words.
right on, words don't mean much without action

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes