homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
Quick question. So to transfer my save files to the new build all I have to do is save at that point at the end of the previous update and my saves will be transferred to the next game?

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Quick question. So to transfer my save files to the new build all I have to do is save at that point at the end of the previous update
Yes...

and my saves will be transferred to the next game?
...and No.

Interlude IS the beginning of the "next game" and the introduction of Season 3. Therefore, if you played the Interlude, you should have already done it.

When you start Season 3 - the game will tell you to start your gameplay by loading your save. So, you'd better name your save when you save at the end of Season 2.

QuixoteTheDon

May 18, 2017

It is my absolute pleasure to announce the Patreon release dates for:
View attachment 2215028
Being a DIK - Episode 9: Vixens (v0.9.0)
Friday, December 16th

Called it.

Nah, he's gonna release it on Friday, December the 16th. I'm having my office party that day

View attachment 2148280
then I'm coming back to play the new update
View attachment 2148282
View attachment 2148283

AND YES!!! JILLYBEAN IS DA BEST!!!
View attachment 2148286

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
Yes...

...and No.

Interlude IS the beginning of the "next game" and the introduction of Season 3. Therefore, if you played the Interlude, you should have already done it.

When you start Season 3 - the game will tell you to start your gameplay by loading your save. So, you'd better name your save when you save at the end of Season 2.
Yeah I did save and named all the saves at the end of season 2. I never played the interlude though but I am trying it now and all my saves are there. Do I need to save at the end of the interlude with all my seperate saves also? Or can I just play through it once, and load the rest of my saves when ep9 comes out?

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Yeah I did save and named all the saves at the end of season 2. I never played the interlude though but I am trying it now and all my saves are there. Do I need to save at the end of the interlude with all my seperate saves also? Or can I just play through it once, and load the rest of my saves when ep9 comes out?
As long as you have imported your saves to the interlude you should be perfectly ready to go when Episode 9 is released.

Reactions: homejorz

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
It would be great but I'm afraid it's not possible because it would require a huge amount of work.

Or maybe that's why EP9 took so long.

As a side girl potentially promoted to main girl, who would we have?

Quinn, it's already a bit the case, she almost has a road of her own.

Zoey, she'll probably be a possible main girl.

Jade, Riona, Camilla, Nicole, Lily, and Nora? It wouldn't be illogical. Even retaining only 2 or 3 in this list, that's almost 5 more LI (with Quinn and Zoey) than the 5 from the start.

This seems to me impossible to do for DPC.
You see, Episode 9 is already much larger than the previous one and contains a lot more content.
We get 5000+ static renders and 18 animated scenes consisting of 303 animations. The number of animations is slightly less, but for me there is no doubt that they are longer and more complex than before.
Out of the main girls, I'd like to see a full path for Quinn, Zoey, Lily and probably Riona.

Reactions: allanl9020142

HumperDoo

Apr 18, 2020
can we get a drug orgy with MC as the meat in the middle at the HOTS and at The Pink Rose in ep9? i can just imagine them doing booger sugar off his dick lol

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes