OFT

Jan 6, 2020
is Zoey going to be an LI? I mean like one of the main girls?

Yes, she will. Or at least that’s my very firm opinion (not the only thing that’s firm with regards to Zoey, btw).

If anyone thinks there’s no possibility that she will be a Love Interest (LI) choice (you’re welcome, Astrid), then they are ignoring the fact that DPC almost explicitly said so. At the very least, he heavily alluded to it:

45530102-BBB7-419B-A74A-9BD445D25620.jpeg
ABC4860A-8373-457B-8566-3BA408214C0A.jpeg
41F23F70-544D-426E-B413-973608EE5171.jpeg
1963E4E0-8F21-484C-A5D9-43BA3480CFD6.jpeg

Mr. Muscles

Mar 30, 2021
I've never done the throuple path and while I'm replaying the game again to get ready for episode 9, I'm at that choice in chapter 4. In this run, I've been keeping most paths open until the MC ultimately chooses Sage. If the MC decides to still be with them at the end of chapter 4, are the three in some sort of committed relationship? How do they feel if the MC sees other girls through season 2? Is it an open thing?

I have never played forward with this route still open.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
It's 100% sure.

DPC wouldn't have done Interlude if Zoey was just another name on the MC's to do list.
Why do you keep on insisting on this?

LIs are Josy, Maya, Sage, Jill and Bella
. Period. And WE KNOW IT since the final screen in episode 1. We know it since 4 years ago.

If you think DrPinkCake changed the story he had in his mind because of F95 hardcore players, you are totally off base.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
I've never done the throuple path and while I'm replaying the game again to get ready for episode 9, I'm at that choice in chapter 4. In this run, I've been keeping most paths open until the MC ultimately chooses Sage. If the MC decides to still be with them at the end of chapter 4, are the three in some sort of committed relationship? How do they feel if the MC sees other girls through season 2? Is it an open thing?

I have never played forward with this route still open.
They will have a talk about this in ep. 5. In resume, you can keep pursuing other main LIs and have sex with the side girls, exception the ones MayaJosy path blocked like Quinn, Jade and Cathy. They will get a little jealous if MC keep dating Jill until ep. 8 and/or take a photo with the pink rose girls.

Reactions: dav3knight

FlyinginTime

Sep 16, 2021

. Period. And WE KNOW IT since the final screen in episode 1. We know it since 4 years ago.

If you think DrPinkCake changed the story he had in his mind because of F95 hardcore players, you are totally off base.
maybe he wants to add more LIs, it doesn't hurt old ones. I only played the solo Jill and Sage paths, I don't like threesome/throuple paths, but after playing Interlude, I kinda feel bad for Joey.

OFT

Jan 6, 2020

maybe he wants to add more LIs, it doesn't hurt old ones. I only played the solo Jill and Sage paths, I don't like threesome/throuple paths, but after playing Interlude, I kinda feel bad for Joey.

By having Zoey return (and likely become a LI choice), DPC is changing or adding nothing to the story that he didn't have planned from the start. She was always intended to return, and IMHO, always intended to be an eventual choice of LI.

who's Joey?
It's Josy with her hair dyed blue.

Or Zosy?

Zosy (Joey).png

Josy perfect as is. Zoey can keep the blue hair thats her thing

Ooops. Sorry about that, then.

HumperDoo

Apr 18, 2020
Funny...Because no one is forcing you to put your hand in a cookie jar called Jade.:coffee:
well damn when you see a piece of fuck berry pie that's hot and ready on the shelf with the juices just rite, im not going to say no when im feeling like yogi bear, and pulse dose a bear fuck in the woods? the answer is "yes" yes it do lol :ROFLMAO: ;)

• Haha
Reactions: allanl9020142
4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes