ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Carolyn will be called Gretchen in EP 9 and she will simply dismiss Fuckface's advance with no more than two lines... :BootyTime:

And we both know who will shine again in the update :Kappa:
You know, it's really going to be the end of an era when we finally learn what to call your avatar, Carolyn. I'll admit I'm a bit overwhelmed at the prospect. :D

So EP10 will be released next december and will be christmas update?
Don't be ridiculous! It will be a Thanksgiving update; BaDIK takes place in the US.

It might well be in December, though, unless DPC finally learns how to rein himself in. :confused:

When's the new update rolling out?
Why don't you roll back a few pages and figure it out?

Jk its out on Dec 30th
No, the initial release is on the 16th. The 30th is the patch release for $5 patreons (and requires having previously downloaded the Interlude.

Normally the game leaks here almost immediately after the initial release, but I suppose it's always possible N7 will be under new orders.

• Haha
Reactions: Catlyn

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
Could you guys please be more respectful? Tybalt's girlfriend has a name.
Is it possible he'd name it something other than Jill? Like, oh I don't know, Sage or Jade:eek:. (There's your incest for you right there, folks.:LOL:)
I thought about this, perhaps for a bit too long...

Watermelons don't keep forever, so either Tybalt gets a new watermelon every couple of weeks or so (and eats his previous lovers), or his watermelon is one rank bitch! :eek:

If this is where my thoughts on this game are going, it's fucking lucky a new episode will be out in just over a week! :cautious:
You know, since we're getting into it now there's something that's always bothered me about that blackmail scene between him and Jill on the terrace.
Is he eating his own jizz???
I mean he fucks the watermelons so I assume he nuts inside them, right? Then you see him just digging into of them in that scene. I can't be the only one that's disturbed by that.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: ffive and shazba

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
Why is it that everyday someone has to log in here asking about the new update instead of just using the search function for the answer?
You're going to be asking a similar question when the update actually drops and people who don't know how mods work are going to be asking why they just got kicked out of the game.

Reactions: CircaAD
Jun 12, 2020
You know, it's really going to be the end of an era when we finally learn what to call your avatar, Carolyn. I'll admit I'm a bit overwhelmed at the prospect. :D

Don't be ridiculous! It will be a Thanksgiving update; BaDIK takes place in the US.

It might well be in December, though, unless DPC finally learns how to rein himself in. :confused:

No, the initial release is on the 16th. The 30th is the patch release for $5 patreons (and requires having previously downloaded the Interlude.

Normally the game leaks here almost immediately after the initial release, but I suppose it's always possible N7 will be under new orders.
Calma. I know the release date. But I wasn't wrong either. Just messing with that dude.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
hehe,true. However shame the protagonist is not a female, I just prefer females leads, it is fun to have control over a heroine who is on the straight and narrow and you can redirect her priorities to such things like drugs and prostitution. Soy boy protagonist not usually my thing that is unless somehow they get tricked,cursed some other supernatural mumbo jumbo end up 100% female and having to deal with being completely female. like "Succubus Contract" "Interns of Ecstasy Island" "Summer of Shame". They were either soy boys down on they're luck or really awful to woman and now they are paying a price. Be careful what you wish for, have some confidence for heavens sake and learn to treat woman right or... Yikes. You might be awful to the wrong woman,like a witch or a demon.
:LOL:

bogeyparr

Donor
Oct 12, 2017
hi- what is the best dik status for sexy scenes with these women: 1) Isabella, 2) Josey, 3) Maya, 4) Josey and Maya, 5) Jade, 6) Jill, 7) Quinn and 8) Sally? Thanx.

SteveyP

Jul 1, 2017
I thought we were able to see a third person behind Lily in the preview where she's bent over a table. I'd say it's virtually guaranteed. It could be that's ultimately Nicole's kink as well as Sage's, watching "her man" bang somebody else. She already shared him with the monster that is Sandy. Lily is a great upgrade to that trio.
Possibly, I think where its most evident is the 21st preview where MC is getting bamboobzled (little Leap of Faith reference for you there) by two girls. I think the general consensus was that the girl on the left was Envy/Nicole and the girl on the right was Lily (Mainly due to the red hair, don't remember what the consensus was on the two moles was) so it's possible we'll get a threesome with those two, but it's also possible we'll get blue-balled.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Every time I do a new run of BaDIK, you find new things. Lily openly talks to Mona here. Through Mona, not only does Lily know about the prostitution, but Stephen does too. Quinn could turn the tide with Mona through intimidation.

screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png

Is Maya the other Mona? In EP9, Maya and the MC will probably meet Stephen and Jade. Stephen was already curious and wanted to know from Chad why he attacked the MC. Maya already told Sage in EP7 so Quinn offered her the tuition. Thereupon Sage was pissed off, but dismissed it with that for now so Quinn would have a special sense of humor.

I imagine the scenario of the conversation like this. Sage, Maya and Stephen are talking in his office. Meanwhile, the MC goes to the bathroom because he just found out so Sage is a Burke. Either he fucked Sage and/or Jade or he didn't. It doesn't really matter because Tybalt exists. The MC was at Villa during the preps party. Sure Sage saw him, but there was also the sprinkler incident that Tybalt blames the MC for. There are enough reasons why the MC is in the bathroom.

But the reason Sage is mad at the MC comes from the conversation in Stephen's office. Stephen will ask Maya about the rumor, he wants to find out the background, just like why he asked Chad about why he attacked the MC. Maya tells her story much like she told it at the end of EP6 to Josy and the MC. She mentions so Quinn offered her and Mona the tuition. Because of the incident with Mona during the preps party, he connects the dots. Mona is offering her sexual services and has been offered the same tuition as Maya. In doing so, Maya is also likely to say so she knows from the MC what Quinn is doing with the girls. Sage hears this and of course is upset with the MC for not telling her.

The MC will be under a false assumption as to why Sage is so pissed off at the bathroom door. He figures, probably so Sage just found out so he was involved in the sprinkler incident.

4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes