Clancy1994

Dec 28, 2020
Hey Folks, looking to play the game before the next episode is added, just wondering if the interlude is meant to be played after the main game and before the next episode, or when should it be played? Cheers!

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Possibly. I just think the whole point of "Others" is to accommodate DIK Status. If you think about it, 3 out of 5 LIs can't be pursued while being a DIK. All 5 can be pursued while neutral and all 5 can also be pursued while being a Chick. (I remember checking with Sage, I'm pretty sure you can ... I think).
I think the point of being DIK status is to be a player and not being in an exclusive relationship. I don't think they will ever be Main LIs for the DIK path, I think that whole group will just be the "Main". That doesn't mean I don't think there characters will be expanded upon, maybe we'll get special endings with each of them (the last episode will take two years then, lol) but I don't think we're just going to get as in-depth with them like we did with Josy, Sage, etc. With Quinn as an exception because she's basically the eye of the shit storm driving most of the conflicts in the story.
I wouldn't be opposed to that kind of expansion, though ... just saying. I've always been more interested in most of the characters in the "Others" group than the main LIs (except for Josy and Sage).
DPC did something that he himself probably did not expect - third-party girls are no less interesting than the main ones. And now he has to expand their role, because the players are interested.
Yeah, and I see the DIK path as the typical way for a guy who wants to go all out in his college years, it's fun. If you think about it, there are very few guys in the DIK fraternity who are in a serious relationship, most just fucking different hot chicks.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
MC's acts do count. All of them.

Do you remember what happens if Josy & Maya reject you at the DIK's library? Derek asks you how you feel at the Preps' party (the infamous "fish scene"): IMHO Mc's answer is going to have a huge impact:

after you choose "others" at the end of episode 8

if Josy & Maya rejected you and you told Derek that you "still have feelings for Maya", you tell yoursef: "I still have feelings for Maya, but since that's not an option... my heart tells me I'm not ready for something serious with anyone else."

What I'm telling you is that if you chose "others" and you fucked around in your gameplay... be prepared and don't pout when you step on a mine.

Everything counts: do you really think that quarrelling with Caleb is a good idea? do you really think that helping Derek with the nerd's water balloon prank at the party won't have consequences? do you really think that flushing the notes in the toilet won't have consequences? I bet someone will fail the exams and leave B&R in episode 9 or 10 if you did it.

An example:

do you remember the huge fat guy shaking the vending machine in the dorm? if you choose to stay at Derek's you will meet him again in the corridor. If you tell him to enter the chess club you will find out in episode 7 (if I remember well) that he will end up beating up the math teacher (the teacher who will replace Cathy) while playing chess and he will be expelled from B&R.
I agree that many decisions, not just the main decisions, will have consequences.

- If the MC gets a slap from Mona, Mona says later at the Cathy Cluck party, so she would like to fuck the MC. It's just too bad that next to her is Becky, who knows Josy and has the hots for the MC herself.

- When the MC fucks Sage at the HOTs party, Sarah, Peggy and Kylie see that too. What did Kylie say to Christie at the dorm party? That the MC is the one coming around.

- When the MC gets his tail signed by Envy, Maya sees it, or worse, Derek wants to remove Envy's name from the MC's tail so Maya doesn't see it, but Maya sees both.

- The Brah in the gym from EP8 tells the MC, as he overestimates himself, that the Gym Rats can fight too. This clearly refers to the Jocks Major Choice from EP2.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The math teacher, Philip Hoff, is interesting in his own way. He takes over the math class, but is not present for the math midterm. This is odd because Isabella and Jade write the midterms themselves. But Philip Hoff announces the MC at Jill's recital. That's why it's interesting what the other newspaper articles say when the MC advises Benjamin Ingsfeldt to play with friends.

There will come one day an aspiring virtuoso who will beat me. What is a virtuoso? A person who (as an instrumental soloist or soloist) masters his art to technical perfection. The MC is announced by Philip Hoff and then also later, when the MC has successfully helped Jill, receives more likes on Rooster than Jill.

Read the article by Benjamin Ingsfeldt. Here is interesting, so Philip took over the queen from Benjamin Ingsfeldt. To me it sounds like someone took the girl away from someone else and a fight broke out over it.

But I don't think that plays a role in a CHICK affinity. I've written many times that the right side of a character is the CHICK side and the left side is consequently the DIK side. Look at the hands of Tybalt. With the right DIK hand he points to Philip or Benjamin. The CHICK hand covers 4 letters.

S=Siblings or Sarah, Sandy, etc.
ter=Castle Master (This is the solution of a mathematical problem)

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I thought again about what Luis said to the MC in relation to his father. So that the older and more grown up he gets, the more dissimilar his father is. I think this is a fish from DPC. What if the MC is just becoming more and more like his mother?:rolleyes::unsure:

Reactions: dav3knight

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
That didn't happen in my playthrough.
We have not seen that. But the MC wakes up naked under his bed. There are 4 possibilities. Maya has read Envy's or Brandi's name or Derek has removed the name of the MC's dick or the other way around. Somehow the love juice meant for Dawe Shaker must have gotten into the condom.

screenshot0001.png

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ukghar

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Jill: "You cannot be so utterly blind that you think that I want to marry you or, at this point, even want to see you after this?"

She doesn't even want to see Tybalt anymore. Will she stay at the preps mansion? Will she move in with Isabella? Or will Tybalt move out? Or else ...:unsure:

Ukghar

Nov 10, 2022
thanks, mc didnt get to fuck jade on chk path. idk why.
Strange. It looks like some MG's path is blocking it (forced by DPC decision). If you want to be 100 % sure to be able to fuck Jade on chick path, don't go after others girls. Maybe sb can advise you something better. I only had one playthrought with Jade on chick path and got all scenes if irc.

Reactions: bogeyparr

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
I thought again about what Luis said to the MC in relation to his father. So that the older and more grown up he gets, the more dissimilar his father is. I think this is a fish from DPC. What if the MC is just becoming more and more like his mother?:rolleyes::unsure:
Mc got both of their personalities, his father did said at the beginning when MC asked him about women also he want mc to use condoms and stds aren't fun which can means his father probably got std once and from few flashback he was reckless as well
thanks, mc didnt get to fuck jade on chk path. idk why.
You need to accept Jade offers and make sure she invites you. Then reject Maya/Josy so that you can meet jade

Reactions: bogeyparr
4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes