anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Guys can you explain something to me? Why does the MC say FUCk FUCK FUCK at the end of EP 8 if I didn't pursue jade? thanks
At the very least MC has annoyed Jade by turning down her advances, that's enough to make MC worry that his presence at the meeting would be a hindrance rather than a help for Maya. There's also the fact that Tybalt hates him so if he could influence things with his foster parents then that would also be bad for Maya.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
I hope his posing improves. I luje seeing Sage like this, but that face just isn't telling me she's happy to be there. She looks like she might be contemplating how long this is going to take.
Why do you keep on insisting on this?

LIs are Josy, Maya, Sage, Jill and Bella
She's "Others". And "Others" means: "Maybe I'll want a relationship someday, but it's not today" or "My heart tells me I'm not ready for something serious with anyone else". This is what our MC tells himself after he chooses "others" (it depends on your affinity).

Remember: this is a DrPinkCake game - bad endings are just around the corner. Your MC could end alone.
I think it is you who needs to remember this is a DPC game. The Ex (which Zoey absolutely is) always has a chance to get back together with the MC. This one seems far more appealing than AL's cheating Ex, Ana, and may prove to be more determined.
Your mc could end up alone even if you pick a main girl, DPC's last game had like 7 or 8 girls on the banner yet you could only get endings with 3 so that's not really saying much.
I believe it was 4, but yes- DPC did pad out the visual a little. Given the comments from Hedwig and her friend there, I am surprised nobody's had major STD worries thus far.

SirDawcio

Sep 22, 2020
Hello guys, coming back here after almost a year of hiatus. Really excited for new episode coming in a week!

Can you tell me if you've got any solid theories on why the Episode 9 is called Vixens?

• Hey there
Reactions: ename144

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
I hope his posing improves. I luje seeing Sage like this, but that face just isn't telling me she's happy to be there. She looks like she might be contemplating how long this is going to take.

I don't know about that. His facial expressions of the girls in the lewd scenes with the MC has been spot on. Look at how enthusiastic he made these two:

1.jpg

Uhh. OK. But at least Jade is happy to be getting some sexual attention:

2.jpg

Scratch that.

Bella was out of the action for quite a while, so she's more into it:

3.jpg

Well...

There is, of course, Lily. She's a professional at making a customer think he's pleasuring her:

4.jpg

Shit. That looks like she's smelling fromunda cheese.

OK. These two definitely are into it:

5.jpg

Dammit. Fuckface wasn't in that, so they're turning each other on. (and me, too, btw)

At least Jill has a bit of sexy look about her:

6.jpg

Crap. Fuckface isn't exactly in that one either. You might have a point.

But look at the bright side. At least DPC didn't do this bullshit with any of the mains yet:

7.jpg 8.jpg

NOTHING fucks up a pretty face more than ahegao. I can't believe he did that to those two beauties, especially my Nicole. He couldn't save that stupid shit for Madame, where nobody would have given a fuck?

Tadpol

Mar 22, 2021
Can you tell me if you've got any solid theories on why the Episode 9 is called Vixens?
Looking for a translation of vixen (not fluent in English), I found this:

"a spirited or fierce woman, especially one seen as sexually attractive."

I thought it might refer to a possible temptation for the MC. Depending on the choice of EP8, either it will be "open bar" to bang all the girls (even more than before); or it will be the MC facing the temptation of these girls now that he has chosen an LI.

In French we have the expression "cunning as a fox". I don't know if this quality attributed to the fox is also found in English. If so, it can also mean that the MC will have to deal with cunning or even sly girls.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
I don't know about that. His facial expressions of the girls in the lewd scenes with the MC has been spot on. Look at how enthusiastic he made these two:

View attachment 2223712

Uhh. OK. But at least Jade is happy to be getting some sexual attention:

View attachment 2223713

Scratch that.

Bella was out of the action for quite a while, so she's more into it:

View attachment 2223714

Well...

There is, of course, Lily. She's a professional at making a customer think he's pleasuring her:

View attachment 2223715

Shit. That looks like she's smelling fromunda cheese.

OK. These two definitely are into it:

View attachment 2223716

Dammit. Fuckface wasn't in that, so they're turning each other on. (and me, too, btw)

At least Jill has a bit of sexy look about her:

View attachment 2223717

Crap. Fuckface isn't exactly in that one either. You might have a point.

But look at the bright side. At least DPC didn't do this bullshit with any of the mains yet:

View attachment 2223718 View attachment 2223720

NOTHING fucks up a pretty face more than ahegao. I can't believe he did that to those two beauties, especially my Nicole. He couldn't save that stupid shit for Madame, where nobody would have given a fuck?
But yet people crucify me when I said while DPC was the pinnacle years ago and still remains in the top echelon, other devs have moved past him and set a higher standard. :ROFLMAO:

Blackreaper

Mar 6, 2017
Can anyone please help me, am unable to use patreon due to some change in regulations in my country and card keeps declining, steam version no mac version available, anyway for me to contact pink cake, discord blocked, twitter blocked.... T_T even though am ready to pay this happens.

kyrlian

May 26, 2017
Everything counts: do you really think that quarrelling with Caleb is a good idea? do you really think that helping Derek with the nerd's water balloon prank at the party won't have consequences? do you really think that flushing the notes in the toilet won't have consequences? I bet someone will fail the exams and leave B&R in episode 9 or 10 if you did it.
No. You don't understand how branching storylines work in videogames. You can't make anyone leave B&R because every character with a face and a name is part of the main story for everyone. If you do that (meaningful impact = make someone fail and leave) for every choice you will soon get dozens of branches that grow exponentially after every chapter and that's impossible to track.

You can only do that at the very ending of the game when the branches are limited, there will be a point when your actions are 'judged' and that will give you an ending, that's the only way to do it in this kind of game, any other development path will end in failure.

OR you can make some unknown fail and thus render the choice inconsequential with very little impact.

So far DPC has added some reactivity but the way branching works is this: the LI's are the optional branches (the side quests/faction quests you'll find in every RPG) and the main story (go to B&R, Hell Week, rebuild, Maya's tuition) is the same for everyone, your choices don't change the main story in the slightest atm. I'll give you an example: it doesn't matter if you fucked Jade or not, the outcome of the meeting at the Burke's will be the same for everyone because the meeting is part of the main story and it has to be the same for everyone, (some fucked Jade and some didn't, some are in love with Sage and some don't), maybe with some additional scenes explaining what happened if you are on Sage's optional path. But Sage will not get angry and stop talking to you forever because she will appear in future scenes of the main story and the story needs her to be at least friends with Tremolo, you can't make two or more different games at this point (one with angry Sage and one without angry Sage) just based on that choice.

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
No. You don't understand how branching storylines work in videogames. You can't make anyone leave B&R because every character with a face and a name is part of the main story for everyone. If you do that (meaningful impact = make someone fail and leave) for every choice you will soon get dozens of branches that grow exponentially after every chapter and that's impossible to track.

You can only do that at the very ending of the game when the branches are limited, there will be a point when your actions are 'judged' and that will give you an ending, that's the only way to do it in this kind of game, any other development path will end in failure.

OR you can make some unknown fail and thus render the choice inconsequential with very little impact.

So far DPC has added some reactivity but the way branching works is this: the LI's are the optional branches (the side quests/faction quests you'll find in every RPG) and the main story (go to B&R, Hell Week, rebuild, Maya's tuition) is the same for everyone, your choices don't change the main story in the slightest atm. I'll give you an example: it doesn't matter if you fucked Jade or not, the outcome of the meeting at the Burke's will be the same for everyone because the meeting is part of the main story and it has to be the same for everyone, (some fucked Jade and some didn't, some are in love with Sage and some don't), maybe with some additional scenes explaining what happened if you are on Sage's optional path. But Sage will not get angry and stop talking to you forever because she will appear in future scenes of the main story and the story needs her to be at least friends with Tremolo, you can't make two or more different games at this point (one with angry Sage and one without angry Sage) just based on that choice.
No, YOU don't understand how branching storylines work in general, let alone videogames.

What's stopping DPC from having a character with a face and a name to exit the game early? Not everyone is integral to the story. There is no rule that stipulates that EVERYONE must be involved to the end of the story. It has already happened multiple times in this very game, not to mention having a main LI exit his last game in an extremely dramatic fashion well before the end of the game.

Ukghar

Nov 10, 2022
Can anyone please help me, am unable to use patreon due to some change in regulations in my country and card keeps declining, steam version no mac version available, anyway for me to contact pink cake, discord blocked, twitter blocked.... T_T even though am ready to pay this happens.
You didn’t provide enough info imo. Which country and how things are restricted exactly? Quite likely only people from your country may have some knowledge on how to solve these problems.

You can try to answer DPC post (first under N7’s first post with links), where he’s asking for funds and tell him what problems you have. DPC should not be very pissed at sb who offers him money for his work (but of course, you can be ignored).

Reactions: Blackreaper

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
You can try to answer DPC post (first under N7’s first post with links), where he’s asking for funds and tell him what problems you have. DPC should not be very pissed at sb who offers him money for his work (but of course, you can be ignored).

Brilliant! When you write to him, don’t forget to tell him how you are seeking help on F95. He’ll be…hmmm…passionate in his response. And let him know Sombo says hello.

Alternatively, and sarcasm aside, if you are blocked from paying for the game on Patreon and Steam, you might seek it out on GOG. Either that, or simply download it for free using the links on the first page.

I applaud you for wanting to contribute to the game development through funding him. But under no circumstances do you write to him using anything associated with or mentioning this site. It’s a full proof way to get banned from his Patreon and Discord.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,531 Votes